Should the Democratic party be reformed or erased?

Hey, stupid! Protests sometimes get rowdy. If you don't like our freedom of speech, jackass, go live somewhere else. You have NO control over who wins any political office, dimwit.
Vic, what is it with you people, thinking you have some consolable privilege to call people you don't even know, "stupid" and the like, just because they disagree? Is that what you do meeting and talking to people in person, on the street, in stores, parks, at work, on vacation, etc. Or is this just some non-self-disciplined internet persona adopted by you, where you know, that somebody you don't know, never met, a thousand miles away, won't beat shit out of you, to teach you to respect differences of opinion, being the American way?
The winner of a political race is decided at the polls with the allowance of recounts and challenges within the period before it is finalized and set, within our laws and constitution. Anything, to thwart that, after the vote, in the way of violent protest is unlawful and to be put down, and those involved jailed for their crimes and to teach others, not to be quick to become involved in that kind of action, lightly, as consequences may be severe, like it or not.

In the world, only the Democrat party is stupid enough to run AGAINST putting their own country first. Though on the racism, Democrats have always been racist
1vpzgrdt8cra1.jpg

WTF?
THEY are the original teabaggers and remain so.
Guess you didn't bother to inquire.

Here is what is inside.

President Trump Prayer Wall​

President Trump Prayer Vigil​

President Trump Daily Prayer​

#StopTheCoup​

Trump’s Fight For Justice​

RESTORE ELECTION INTEGRITY!

THANK YOU, President Trump!​

Teabaggers
Is simply a pejorative term that low IQ people use.

So since every other party in the world in every other country in the world have that position, you're actually arguing that every party in the world are Nazis.

You are focusing, well done, you're achieved a new level of stupid, even for a mindless, racist Democrat

Who are "you people"?

Well, you're asking a left wing nut job, he is referring to the Democrat boogie man, it has no reflection on reality.

I am always amazed at left wing Democrats telling me what I think, they have no idea at all

Vic, what is it with you people, thinking you have some consolable privilege to call people you don't even know, "stupid" and the like, just because they disagree? Is that what you do meeting and talking to people in person, on the street, in stores, parks, at work, on vacation, etc. Or is this just some non-self-disciplined internet persona adopted by you, where you know, that somebody you don't know, never met, a thousand miles away, won't beat shit out of you, to teach you to respect differences of opinion, being the American way?
The winner of a political race is decided at the polls with the allowance of recounts and challenges within the period before it is finalized and set, within our laws and constitution. Anything, to thwart that, after the vote, in the way of violent protest is unlawful and to be put down, and those involved jailed for their crimes and to teach others, not to be quick to become involved in that kind of action, lightly, as consequences may be severe, like it or not.
You are ignorant of the US Constitution and you don't listen. You come on here and tell us you can stop TRump and anyone else from becoming President.
What garbage that is.

I think it should elect men like Bernie Sanders in 2024 and people like him for the house and senate. He is one of the few that is right as we need to go back to being the party of the workers, middle class and rebuilding our country. He will also with enough seats in the house and senate will give us a vastly better healthcare system.

I am for LGBT but it isn't nearly as important as the above. If we don't fix the above then we'll become a third world religious shithole that kills these people within 20 years or sooner.
They won't change until we stop giving them our votes.

Erased and replaced with a party that is truly serving the public. You can't reform or repair the democratic party, it's a cesspool of establishment poop. When a car gets flooded, in a flood, you have to throw away the vehicle. It will always have dangerous mold growing in it, which can seriously compromise the health of those who regularly use the car. Even if the engine functions, it needs to be scrapped.

You are ignorant of the US Constitution and you don't listen. You come on here and tell us you can stop TRump and anyone else from becoming President.
What garbage that is.
Now, just where do you think I said that. I am merely making predictions. Most of the time my predictions come true, but not particurly at times due to anything I did, unless it was in some operation I had a hand in planning or operating. Politics is none of that. I am just reasonably accurate, anyway. This isn't rocket science of clairvoyance. You have just stayed in your bubble and reality passed you by.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.
More like outlawed and it's corrupt leaders jailed.

Forum List

Back