Should the Democratic party be reformed or erased?

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.
The current DNC corporation & it's party appear to have been sucked into the dark side of the human condition(human nature). I suggest to vote for the candidate that best represents quality governance with both compassion & well being for our American constituency, rather than voting for a particular political corporation. Both the RNC/DNC have a LOT of skeletons hanging in their closets so check out a candidate IN DEPTH before supporting any one candidate.

The answer is NO political parties.

At least according to the Father of our country.

But, of course, the commie-sick Dems move in the European direction: The answer is more and more and more political parties, until society has been divvied up and dissected into teeny tiny little dysfunctional pieces.

And that's the point.

We need a real third party. Not gonna happen as long as all the so-called independents keep voting for the racketeers in the DNC or RNC.

Come to think of of it. The old school democrats where the party of slavery. Democrats where the party that started the Civil war. The party of Jim Crow. The Democrats fought desegregation. Biden has a history connected to the KKK. Biden had a connection to the and KKK grand dragon Robert Byrd. Trump? Not so much.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.
The Democrats lying and bad acts are kept from the public by the liberal media. Fox News and OAN report it, but few others. It is up to concerned conservatives to expose them using social media. GETTR, minds, Gab and Mastodon are available for us.

We do need a two party system, I just like don't want the the "other" party run by Chinese aparackis or George Soros clueless idiots. I want the actual real Democratic party back, not this bunch of clueless pandering shitheads that cant define what a woman is or things being rational is another form of institutional systemic stochastic upside down "HATE CRIME" shit.

Except that's total unmitigated bullshit.

What Trump did while in office, and what he continually advocates, is often not much different than Bill Clinton circa 1995.

But because of his (admittedly) unconventional style, and his vivid orange hair - superficial commentators such as you have the luxury of fooling less informed people into believing he's a radical.

In reality, nothing could be further from the truth.
Trying to overthrow a free election is pretty radical. Inviting and pumping up a crowd to march on The Capital to fight is pretty radical. Trying to get his Vice-President to go against his constitutional duty is pretty radical. That is the truth.

Trying to overthrow a free election is pretty radical. Inviting and pumping up a crowd to march on The Capital to fight is pretty radical. Trying to get his Vice-President to go against his constitutional duty is pretty radical. That is the truth.

Unless, of course, that's all provably made up BULLSHIT.

Then it portray you as the clueless sucker you truly are.

Unless, of course, that's all provably made up BULLSHIT.

Then it portray you as the clueless sucker you truly are.
You can sell that somewhere else. Few people that aren't committed trump die-hard fans are going to buy it.

I think it should elect men like Bernie Sanders in 2024 and people like him for the house and senate. He is one of the few that is right as we need to go back to being the party of the workers, middle class and rebuilding our country. He will also with enough seats in the house and senate will give us a vastly better healthcare system.

I am for LGBT but it isn't nearly as important as the above. If we don't fix the above then we'll become a third world religious shithole that kills these people within 20 years or sooner.
If you LGBTQ freaks don't leave our kids alone, your prediction will probably become reality much sooner.

I did.

But then I found out you were in the audience.
I didn't mean to intimidate, and it wasn't me that was throwing the tomatoes or yelling "Get the hook!"

Eradicated.... like small pox or tuberculosis.

Does this kind of soulless shit really need to be validated in this country? In the old days, this would have been flung off a cliff by the women of the village while the men were out hunting. They would not feed it.... why should we?

f3e2f1df7eef7635.png

Eradicated.... like small pox or tuberculosis.

Does this kind of soulless shit really need to be validated in this country? In the old days, this would have been flung off a cliff by the women of the village while the men were out hunting. They would not feed it.... why should we?

View attachment 791843

I just regurgitated myself to death.

UGH

NOOSE_1498822720185_23317171_ver1.0.jpg

Read the 1st amendment to the damn Constitution, genius. It protects the rights of speech, assembly and protest. The fucking Democrats protested the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back