Should the Democratic party be reformed or erased?

We are Americans, unlike the Dem traitors.
Sure............................

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

2000.jpeg

I think it should elect men like Bernie Sanders in 2024 and people like him for the house and senate. He is one of the few that is right as we need to go back to being the party of the workers, middle class and rebuilding our country. He will also with enough seats in the house and senate will give us a vastly better healthcare system.

I am for LGBT but it isn't nearly as important as the above. If we don't fix the above then we'll become a third world religious shithole that kills these people within 20 years or sooner.
The Progressive Party should be eliminated.

Bernie is for Medicare for all, go Bernie !
Will he PAY for it? Do you know anything about Cost Accounting? Any idea WHAT it would cost? Most Commies have no idea about economic FACTS. Marx was an idiot. So was Debbs,. "Medicare for All" would cost 5 times as much as our total yearly Budget. Total. That includes military ,Education ,Social Security. So where the fuck does the MONEY come from. I just wish that old bastard would croak.

Forum List

Back