Biden Supporter Describes her Life in Portland

The whole country has a homeless problem because we haven't invested in low income housing enough or anything else for that matter, for the last 40 years. Great job! it's just Portland and San Francisco allow them to have some dignity. It's also about time to invest in a mental health system for God's sake.... Tax the rich again for crying out loud....

The whole country has a homeless problem because we haven't invested in low income housing enough

The whole country has a homeless problem because of failed progressive leftwing policies that have both wrecked millions of lives while encouraging and rewarding shiftlessness and government dependency. Just look at your "solution" above! Rather than trying to help get these people on their feet, all you think of is in investing even more to make their lives easier and better as a homeless person!!!

Millions without homes, meanwhile the installed jackhole in the WH brings in millions more against the needs and wishes of the american people from 3rd world countries with no job skills, no training, no education, no marketable skills, no jobs, no money, no home, no family, and who don't even speak English!

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 3.jpg

The whole country has a homeless problem because we haven't invested in low income housing enough or anything else for that matter, for the last 40 years. Great job! it's just Portland and San Francisco allow them to have some dignity. It's also about time to invest in a mental health system for God's sake.... Tax the rich again for crying out loud....
how does san fransico allow homeless dignity?

I'm still stuck on how homeless people with no money for food or a place to even live can buy drugs to get stoned all day long?
Did she say she didn't have money for drugs? Besides you not knowing that sure is disappointing with all the knowledge you portray and pass on around here.

Did she say she didn't have money for drugs?

Last I heard, drugs are expensive. If I was living on the street in a pup tent with no shower except if it rained, where would I be getting hundreds of dollars a week for drugs, and if I had hundreds for drugs week in and week out to get stoned 24/7, then I shouldn't be getting free food stamps or meals at a soup kitchen when I can clearly afford to feed myself.

Screw'em, people like that would squander anything they are given. Heaven forbid they have to EARN their way, just like everyone else.

The whole country has a homeless problem because we haven't invested in low income housing enough or anything else for that matter, for the last 40 years. Great job!

Yeah, we need to set up a giant international conglomerate solely tasked with the mission of creating desolate slums every hour, on the hour.

Chicago and San Fran need some fuckin' competition.

I suggest we call it "Black Rock" and place some of its minions in the White House.

.Drug addiction used to be something to not be proud of.

Well, just look at the quintessential Leftist: the Hollywood Celebrity. Not many are not on drugs, haven't been on drugs nor not had a drug problem, a sex problem and a marriage problem. Many of them die young from drugs. And for the most part, they have celebrated the lifestyle---- this was the basis for the Weinstein and Epstein sex parties with young girls and minors! And now they not only celebrate a life of drugs and debauchery, but now come out as most of them being sex freaks and degenerates.

And Hollywood is thick as thieves with the democrats in Washington.

Homeless, there should be nothing easier in life than owning a simple home.

A simple home in a big city should be cheap!

Anyone fresh out of high school who wishes to work a little and get a higher education should be able to buy a home, period.

Why cant we afford to buy a simple home in a reasonable amount of time? Because of the Government, Federal, State, and Local. Rules, regulations, laws, and codes.

Housing should be cheap, safe, clean, reliable.

The mental health thingy would definitely come in handy for you.

I'm still stuck on how homeless people with no money for food or a place to even live can buy drugs to get stoned all day long?
There are two(2) types of poverty; City Homeless(formerly called "Leisure Class") the welfare money covers drug cost to a point & the panhandling & soup kitchens cover the food some what. The backwoods hillbilly poverty class rely on one shot kills to the head to save on both meat wastage & cost on ammo when poaching creatures for meat, grow their own gardens & perform grunt work for whatever the farmers would pay us in cash, food or other needed items they had on hand to pay us with. City homeless folks seem to remain trapped forever in poverty where the backwoods hillbilly poverty folks have to work hard(survival), & grow up tougher than nails which enables them to escape the poverty life as they mature in age & gain real employment. Which poverty lifestyle is better or worse is up to the individual in question.

Yeah, we need to set up a giant international conglomerate solely tasked with the mission of creating desolate slums every hour, on the hour.

Chicago and San Fran need some fuckin' competition.

I suggest we call it "Black Rock" and place some of its minions in the White House.

Aaaww...Franco gave me a FAKE NEWS label. :(

As usual there was no accompanying explanation or argument.

Go figure. ;)

Forum List

Back