Zone1 Should a 16 year old be able to decide on life changing surgery?

Yeah...hard no. The reason transgender people have higher suicide risks is they have mental issues....that need to be dealt with by professionals who want to help them.....not people who are pushing a bizarre agenda...

I really don't care what people do to their bodies. Doesn't matter to me if they have their pecker turned outside in, get a face tattoo, or put gauges in their ears larger than curtains have. In this case, as long as the parents co-sign it, more power to them.

There have been a lot of transgenders who went all the way, then years later
have the regrets and are then really trapped in the wrong body.

Someone who would do that to themselves is setting themselves up for a lifetime of depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, bodily self-abuse like cutting, family violence, spousal abuse, and suicide.

I doubt those grooming parents, teachers, classmates, and peers who persuade them to make the change even mention that to them.

I really don't care what people do to their bodies. Doesn't matter to me if they have their pecker turned outside in, get a face tattoo, or put gauges in their ears larger than curtains have. In this case, as long as the parents co-sign it, more power to them.
Were they parents, or were they just buddies with the child?

Yeah...hard no. The reason transgender people have higher suicide risks is they have mental issues....that need to be dealt with by professionals who want to help them.....not people who are pushing a bizarre agenda...

A flat out no. It's amazing this culture has degenerated to thr point that ANYONE thinks they're capable of naming these decisions

Someone who would do that to themselves is setting themselves up for a lifetime of depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, bodily self-abuse like cutting, family violence, spousal abuse, and suicide.

I doubt those grooming parents, teachers, classmates, and peers who persuade them to make the change even mention that to them.

This is a new brand of Muchausen by Proxy...

also called Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP), is a condition in which a caregiver creates the appearance of health problems in another person, typically their child.[7] This may include injuring the child or altering test samples.[7] T

So you think you know better than the parents and doctors of that 16-year old? Please share your resume.

What a wonderful thing to see this thread, simply full of common sense!

Actually, it's wonderful to see so very many threads that are simply crammed with common sense!

I'll stop short of how I really feel about the jerks who have a deep need to draw attention to themselves by demanding all the silly attention they can get.

I think America is actually going to stay beautiful.

Forum List

Back