Zone1 Has Putin killed the age of neo liberalism ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

For the past 40 years the world has been organised along neoliberal lines. This has involved long and complex global supply chains, privatisation, deregulation, small government, weak trade unions and a dedication on the part of independent central banks to keeping inflation low.

Sounds good to me.
When we become reliant on fascist regimes we put our well being at risk. By growing our own we are more secure and we reduce the power of the corporations to steal from us.The workers will see their power and influence grow and we will have a fairer and more just society.

Countries that lack the strength to be self sufficient will band together in organisations like the EU and global uncertainties will disappear. Capitalism has essentially failed and democracy will make a comeback.

Our lives will get better.

For the past 40 years the world has been organised along neoliberal lines. This has involved long and complex global supply chains, privatisation, deregulation, small government, weak trade unions and a dedication on the part of independent central banks to keeping inflation low.

Sounds good to me.
When we become reliant on fascist regimes we put our well being at risk. By growing our own we are more secure and we reduce the power of the corporations to steal from us.The workers will see their power and influence grow and we will have a fairer and more just society.

Countries that lack the strength to be self sufficient will band together in organisations like the EU and global uncertainties will disappear. Capitalism has essentially failed and democracy will make a comeback.

What about increasing federal control of businesses, regulations, and growing government ...
Doesn't empower Authoritarian Fascist regimes?

Last edited:
Putin is a hero because he is the one leader that's standing up and fighting against the Globalists and their plan to build a One World government to enslave humanity.
Putin is not a hero. He is a fascist gangster running a corrupt and vicious regime. But some good may indirectly occur because of his villiany.

He is too stupid to know or care.

He just wants it to be leftist authoritarianism instead of right-wing authoritarianism. It doesn't make any difference to him that the net result of either one is the same -- to take away any control people have over their own lives and place it in the hands of an all-powerful government.

Although I agree with all you posted ... We are in Zone 1.
You might want to go back and edit that before the cops show up ... I had to voluntarily edit mine ... :auiqs.jpg:

What about increasing federal control of businesses, regulations, and growing government ...
Doesn't empower Authoritarian Fascist regimes?

Better the government of the |US| than the governmeent of China or Russia. Or the Chairman of Global Stuff Inc.
This is something that should unite left and right.

Putin is a hero because he is the one leader that's standing up and fighting against the Globalists and their plan to build a One World government to enslave humanity.
I'm inclined to believe that even though our own deep state, both sides, say otherwise. I mean...let''s face it. When was the last time THEY were right.

Last edited:

Although I agree with all you posted ... We are in Zone 1.
You might want to go back and edit that before the cops show up ... I had to voluntarily edit mine ... :auiqs.jpg:

I hadn't realized it was in zone 1.

In any case, the jack boot of the authoritarian left is little different than the jackboot of the authoritarian right.

Better the government of the |US| than the governmeent of China or Russia. Or the Chairman of Global Stuff Inc.
This is something that should unite left and right.

I am not really interested in which Authoritarian Fascist you like more.
I don't even care if they are National, or Globalists ... The only thing what you want will accomplish is granting your enemies Power.

The US Government was built on the Rule of Law, and the Protection of Individual Rights.
It has since been bastardized into something that more closely resembles everywhere else.

I am not looking for a Band-Aid from the Fascists ... I am looking to destroy my enemies.
Welcome to America.

Last edited:

Sounds good to me.

Democracy is severely threatened in the US and it's far from certain that it will survive.

I think it might be best if America falls to fascism first because all the minor political changes that have come about in that country have failed to make any significant social change.

There is less risk from a fascist regime negatively influencing the rest of the world as it plays itself out, due to M.A.D. and the rise of an equal and greater alliance of nations with China.

And don't forget the fact that Trump is already compromised by Russia and he will have a weak hand for his country in relations with Russia and Putin.

In any event, it's much more likely that their FBI/DOJ will eliminate the Trump threat and fascism will rise under a new and uncompromised leader.

The prospects on which politician will lead them to fascist control are at least comforting in that none of them so far shows any indication of being strong and determined, due to mental health flaws.

I am not really interested in which Authoritarian Fascist you like more.
I don't even care if they are National, or Globalists ... The only thing what you want will accomplish is granting your enemies Power.

The US Government was built on the Rule of Law, and the Protection of Individual Rights.
It has since been bastardized into something that more closely resembles everywhere else.

Why would you prefer to buy from China than the US ?

In fact Tommy, Putin can't be more guilty than America's presidents during the years since the end of WW2 and 40 wars of aggression.

I would suggest Putin is less guilty due to him being able to validly claim he's fighting a defensive war against America and more US aggression.

Democracy is severely threatened in the US and it's far from certain that it will survive.

I think it might be best if America falls to fascism first because all the minor political changes that have come about in that country have failed to make any significant social change.

There is less risk from a fascist regime negatively influencing the rest of the world as it plays itself out, due to M.A.D. and the rise of an equal and greater alliance of nations with China.

And don't forget the fact that Trump is already compromised by Russia and he will have a weak hand for his country in relations with Russia and Putin.

In any event, it's much more likely that their FBI/DOJ will eliminate the Trump threat and fascism will rise under a new and uncompromised leader.

The prospects on which politician will lead them to fascist control are at least comforting in that none of them so far shows any indication of being strong and determined, due to mental health flaws.
II think its bigger than Trump. People seduced by lower prices forget that there is a reckoning to pay at some point.
Neo liberalism has impoverished the majority and made a class of billionaires who suck up everything.

If you go on strike Globo plc moves to china. That is too much power in the hands of their shareholders and leaves the working man impotent.

You might gt cheaper stuff for a while but when we go to war with China you will find lots of items unavailable..

Why would you prefer to buy from China than the US ?

You don't have any business telling me who I buy from ... And I am not asking you.
I can make those decisions on my own and don't care what you think about it.

I don't need you to elect some Authoritarian Fascist to tell me what to do in order to make a better choice.
All you are doing is supporting the same garbage that got us to where we are now.

In fact Tommy, Putin can't be more guilty than America's presidents during the years since the end of WW2 and 40 wars of aggression.

I would suggest Putin is less guilty due to him being able to validly claim he's fighting a defensive war against America and more US aggression.
Ideoligies are as dangerous as religion to world peace.

Those Iranians though eh !!

Putin is an evil scumbag whore because he is a murderous piece of shit willing to put the world on the very edge of nuclear destruction. Nobody needs filth like that rat-fucking Hitler-esqe depraved soulless monster. He is not a “hero” at all and is not a savior for anyone.

One World Government does suck ass, however.

You don't have any business telling me who I buy from ... And I am not asking you.
I can make those decisions on my own and don't care what you think about it.

I don't need you to elect some Authoritarian Fascist to tell me what to do in order to make a better choice.
All you are doing is supporting the same garbage that got us to where we are now.

I havent told you to do anything. I am just asking a question.
I would rather buy european than Chinese or Russian and I would rather buy local than anything else.
I prefer green energy to russian gas and I would rather have stuff made by people with human rights than slaves in China.
How about you ?

Ideoligies are as dangerous as religion to world peace.
Does Putin express any other ideology than protecting his country's borders? If so then it must be a very popular ideology in light of his popularity. He consistently maintains over 80%. Russians are a politically sophisticated people. America praises such no-minds as MTG, Gaetz, and Cruz, for a few examples.
Those Iranians though eh !!
Iran has never strayed from being on the side of right, but has certainly had many reasons to do so.

Forum List

Back