Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
So you are in the believe all women camp? Bad news for Biden, the police report has been filed.

Rapists need to go to prison.
Nope, I’m not. But if you want to wring your hands over one Biden accuser, then you must be absolutely beside yourself over Trump’s 25 accusers. Right? Or are you just a hypocrite?
We know Hillary paid them all off, so we don't give a shit what they say.
All of 'em, eh? I see you paused from crybabying about people making stuff up to... make stuff up. You are like a child, you know that?

Nothing was definitively proven, either way. It occurred as minor. There is no pattern of behavior in adulthood. It is wrong to ruin a persons life over that.
Not being allowed to sit on the SC bench is not ruining someone's life. If his reputation suffered, tough shit. He didn't have to accept the nomination. Once he did the consequences of examining his life is on him.
Then by you own admission Biden's life should also be ruined? You see i think the women saying what they are, isn't true. But i'm not a hypocrite like yourself.
I have yet to see what is, IMO, a credible accusation against Biden for anything other than making women feel uncomfortable by getting too close or doing things like touching their hair. OTOH, multiple women have accused the Groper-in-Chief of unwanted touching of their genitals. Something he is on tape bragging about.
No, actually none have, douchebag.

Again? You are a one-source sort arent you?

triple.png

Nothing was definitively proven, either way. It occurred as minor. There is no pattern of behavior in adulthood. It is wrong to ruin a persons life over that.
Not being allowed to sit on the SC bench is not ruining someone's life. If his reputation suffered, tough shit. He didn't have to accept the nomination. Once he did the consequences of examining his life is on him.
Then by you own admission Biden's life should also be ruined? You see i think the women saying what they are, isn't true. But i'm not a hypocrite like yourself.
I have yet to see what is, IMO, a credible accusation against Biden for anything other than making women feel uncomfortable by getting too close or doing things like touching their hair. OTOH, multiple women have accused the Groper-in-Chief of unwanted touching of their genitals. Something he is on tape bragging about.

View attachment 323362
Business Insider is a notorious leftwing rag.

View attachment 323362

Its a foreign owned business magazine run by a guy, Henry Blodgett, banned from business by the SEC because of fraud. He once wrote a whining piece in his paper entitled "Why do people hate Jews".

View attachment 323362
Haha...what? So they got the number "25" wrong? Haha...

He's still better than the 13-year old rapist that Trump is...with his buddy Epstein. 13 year old, DUDE!

Biden is like the Hugh Heffner of pedophiles. If all that sniffing and rubbing and grabbing doesn't turn you perverts off, nothing will.

has ANY MAN EVER put his mitts on young girls, children in front of the camera and in front of their parents over the years as much as Joe has? Id say def. NO! Why arent the libs being honest and calling pervert Joe out? How is he their nominee? It boggles the mind.

They are guilty of looking the other way to benefit themselves....the thing that the lefties here are always scraming about conservatives.....the very thing.

With Trump we also have a problem....he is something of a CAD....and that does not stand for computer assisted drawing .... but we all knew this when we voted for him because we weren't voting for his penis....we were voting for a man who Promised to Put America First and then proceeded to keep that promise. I don't really care for the guy personally...never did....but I am not about to complain that we elected a playboy...that I knew about him already. Why it presents a problem for Biden is because the left has always tried to live on the moral high ground....they would just be better off to admit that Joe is a lifetime letch and then continue on to say that even with that he is still their choice for the executive office for this reason or that. But no...they insist on whitewashing which in the end will do far more damage than simply saying....yeah he did those things.....so what?

JO

Biden is like the Hugh Heffner of pedophiles. If all that sniffing and rubbing and grabbing doesn't turn you perverts off, nothing will.
after the scumbag trump nothing can effect us The worst pos ever to enter our WH

Nope....far from it.....you don't know your presidential history very well dude....you would do well to temper your political partisanship in favor of reality....but I suppose that's asking too much.

There have been some very vile people in that office over the decades....Trump doesn't even come close to being the most evil....he just happens to live in the information age. The stuff that happened in and around that office since Washington is truly disgusting beyond imagination...sure Trump is a bit of a charlatan....but he didn't hide it coming in nor did he pretend to be anything else.

JO

So you are in the believe all women camp? Bad news for Biden, the police report has been filed.

Rapists need to go to prison.
Nope, I’m not. But if you want to wring your hands over one Biden accuser, then you must be absolutely beside yourself over Trump’s 25 accusers. Right? Or are you just a hypocrite?
We know Hillary paid them all off, so we don't give a shit what they say.
All of 'em, eh? I see you paused from crybabying about people making stuff up to... make stuff up. You are like a child, you know that?
Lisa Bloom admitted to paying them off.

has ANY MAN EVER put his mitts on young girls, children in front of the camera and in front of their parents over the years as much as Joe has? Id say def. NO! Why arent the libs being honest and calling pervert Joe out? How is he their nominee? It boggles the mind.

They are guilty of looking the other way to benefit themselves....the thing that the lefties here are always scraming about conservatives.....the very thing.

With Trump we also have a problem....he is something of a CAD....and that does not stand for computer assisted drawing .... but we all knew this when we voted for him because we weren't voting for his penis....we were voting for a man who Promised to Put America First and then proceeded to keep that promise. I don't really care for the guy personally...never did....but I am not about to complain that we elected a playboy...that I knew about him already. Why it presents a problem for Biden is because the left has always tried to live on the moral high ground....they would just be better off to admit that Joe is a lifetime letch and then continue on to say that even with that he is still their choice for the executive office for this reason or that. But no...they insist on whitewashing which in the end will do far more damage than simply saying....yeah he did those things.....so what?

JO

Yes, Biden participated in a state conspiracy against Iraq, WELL, AND WHAT ?!

Yes, Biden, being the Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee and knowing that the charges against Iraq were fake, nonetheless CALLED for Congress to support military action against Iraq, betraying the American people, WELL, AND WHAT ???!

1589590423370.png

Yes, Biden, as part of a criminal group of scoundrels, that sent over 6,000 Americans to Arlington Cemetery and mutilated more than thirty thousand Americans, WELL, AND WHAT ?!

Yes, Biden "paws" wives in the presence of their husbands, WELL, AND WHAT ?!

Yes, Biden penetrates with dirty fingers into the body of a woman in the walls of Congress, WELL, AND WHAT ?!

1589590369269.png

Yes, Biden behaves indecently towards teenage girls and boys, WELL, AND WHAT?!

Yes, Biden’s behavior is consistent with the sexual offenders' behavioral pattern, WELL, AND WHAT ?!

Yes, Biden refused to disclose college files that could confirm allegations of sexual harassment, WELL, AND WHAT?

Yes, Biden was involved in the conspiracy of former President Obama to paralyze the functioning of the administration of President Trump, WELL, AND WHAT?

Yes, Biden just a couple of days ago AGAIN tricked the American people, saying that he did not participate in the unmasking general Flynn, WELL, AND WHAT???!

Yes, Biden is a moral freak, AND WHAT? So WE ARE - those who promote him, or rather, Hillary. WELL, AND WHAT ?!

1589590038531.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back