Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”

Last edited:
Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

Makes sense. After all, there are few places we know Joe Biden will never go:
  • Any America First campaign rallies.
  • Any south border state.
  • Any Catholic churches which decry child rights violations or insist on a clean mind and clean heart.
  • Anywhere near Russia that might put an end to this stupid war as US presidents used to be famous for, as peacemakers and peacekeepers as Trump was.

Half of the Trump supporters on this forum are likely Russian.

Suuuure they are...

1685486341781.png

Of course she defected

Tara Reade did not want to EPSTEINED, you know, murdered for daring to speak against Democrats.
It it clear she was likely paid by Russia and is now being offered a home where she can cash in those payments… but you don’t care… you root for Russian agents over a Democratic President everyday of your life.

Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.
Classic!. Thanks for post it. I would probably have missed it.

She feared for her life and left the USA

Sure… here, in her own words…

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

I do wonder if she will get homesick, are there any consequences if she decides to return to the United States? I'm unaware of any pending charges coming her way, but she must be hiding something, most likely payments from some Russian operative working for the Kremlin.

Sure… here, in her own words…

Watch out for the Freedom Drones from Ukraine!

There are dozens and dozens of other countries one can go to that are not mortal enemies of the US but if you are taking their money you probably are ok with it. Face it. She was an agent that duped you guys.
Any other country would extradite her. I trust her decision. She knows best.

Forum List

Back