Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

Says an idiot that believes "stolen election." Like I said you are shit, acting accordingly.
when did I speak of, "stolen election"

Yes, again Aldo Raine provides an example of how the Democratic Party never let go of their bigoted hate, now instead of African Americans being the target of the Bigots, the Democrats attack anyone who disagrees with their totalitarian tyrannical marxist rule.

when did I speak of, "stolen election"

Yes, again Aldo Raine provides an example of how the Democratic Party never let go of their bigoted hate, now instead of African Americans being the target of the Bigots, the Democrats attack anyone who disagrees with their totalitarian tyrannical marxist rule.

Says the person that gleefully defends and props up the turd that attacks any and all things that do not think like or support all they do. Hypocrite much there tootsie!

Says the person that gleefully defends and props up the turd that attacks any and all things that do not think like or support all they do. Hypocrite much there tootsie!
Either way, Tara Reid got raped by Biden, and because of people like you threatening her life, literally, Tara Reid fled the United States to save her life from the Democratic party.

She fled the U.S. because she is like you a Russian asset. Please act accordingly!
Tara Reid is and was a Democratic Party staffer working for Joe Biden. Tara Reid was raped by her Democratic Party boss, Joe Biden.

I never worked for Biden, thank god. The horror of being raped by one of the most powerful men in the world and then to be physically threatened by the Democratic Party gangs. Pure horror that we have not seen since Hitler rose to power.

Tara Reid is and was a Democratic Party staffer working for Joe Biden. Tara Reid was raped by her Democratic Party boss, Joe Biden.

I never worked for Biden, thank god. The horror of being raped by one of the most powerful men in the world and then to be physically threatened by the Democratic Party gangs. Pure horror that we have not seen since Hitler rose to power.

Ya, ask all of your Fat Orange Shit Giblet's accusers!

You are retarded. Tara Reid is an actress. Tara Reade is a Russian asset like you.

You are retarded. Tara Reid is an actress. Tara Reade is a Russian asset like you.
who is more retarded, me or you the democrat who uses the name for a handicapped person as an insult

Democrats invented the "N" word, and now that they can not use the "n" word, we see that Democrats must replace the word with other hateful derogatory insults. Insults that demean the biologically born handicapped.

Democrats have no place in this world.

US intelligence concludes that Russian government wants Trump to win.
Tara Reade makes accusation against Trump's opponent. It doesn't really go anywhere.
Reade defects to Russia.

Nothing suspicious there. Just like moving to Massachusetts.

who is more retarded, me or you the democrat who uses the name for a handicapped person as an insult

Democrats invented the "N" word, and now that they can not use the "n" word, we see that Democrats must replace the word with other hateful derogatory insults. Insults that demean the biologically born handicapped.

Democrats have no place in this world.
You. Any other questions I can help you with?

US intelligence concludes that Russian government wants Trump to win.
Tara Reade makes accusation against Trump's opponent. It doesn't really go anywhere.
Reade defects to Russia.

Nothing suspicious there. Just like moving to Massachusetts.
what’s really no surprise is that senator xiden hired her and then raped her

Forum List

Back