Leftist mission accomplished

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Anecdotal of course but I called a few of my friends today and was kind of shocked by a few of their responses.
When this all started they were quite worried about their jobs but now that all this excess money is about to kick in a couple of them expressed excitement at the fact that they were going to make more money sitting at home than if they went back to work.
How convenient is it that democrats started talking about universal income a month or two ago and then low and behold they get a chance to actually implement it in a way that makes people not want to go back to work.
We will expedite bankrupting our nation at the same time we create a totally dependent class that makes the current welfare roles blush.

God help us.

Anecdotal of course but I called a few of my friends today and was kind of shocked by a few of their responses.
When this all started they were quite worried about their jobs but now that all this excess money is about to kick in a couple of them expressed excitement at the fact that they were going to make more money sitting at home than if they went back to work.
How convenient is it that democrats started talking about universal income a month or two ago and then low and behold they get a chance to actually implement it in a way that makes people not want to go back to work.
We will expedite bankrupting our nation at the same time we create a totally dependent class that makes the current welfare roles blush.

God help us.
ib order to continue to draw unemployment people have to prove that they are seeking a job ... and if business do what they are supposed to and retain their employees people will have to go back to work . if you quit your job you are not eligible for unemployment benefits. though some will take the free ride when they dont need it most will have to comply and go back to work.

God help us.

Damn. You never surprise me.

The premise of this thread.

Democrats want to have high unemployment because poor and desperate Americans always vote for Democrats.

So, they elected Obama in 2008 when the UE rate was above 10. Score!

Then, Obama oversaw a horrible recovery and got the UE rate down to 7. Forcing all the lazy Dem base to go out and get jobs. Fucking hell! They hated that, so they voted for him again!

He then proceeded to get that UE rate down to about 5. Fuck! All those lazy gubmint teet sucking do nothing Dem voters were pissed! They had jobs!

The only thing to do was to get a REAL JOB CREATOR like Trump elected. Surely, he’d kill the economy and then they could go back to sitting on their asses collecting checks.

Those sneaky, brilliant lazy fuckers figured out how to get their wish!

• Banned
I am nothing if not reliable....

God help us.

Damn. You never surprise me.

Forum List

Back