How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Lied about a freaking blowjob
Hardly a high crime

If he was being questioned in a case about taxes, for example, lying about a blow job wouldn't matter. But he lied about a blow job with a subordinate in a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment with a subordinate; making his lie directly material to the case. Impeaching him for that was reasonable. And Clinton was 100% responsible for everything that transpired in relation to that.

If he was being questioned in a case about taxes, for example, lying about a blow job wouldn't matter. But he lied about a blow job with a subordinate in a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment with a subordinate; making his lie directly material to the case. Impeaching him for that was reasonable. And Clinton was 100% responsible for everything that transpired in relation to that.
Lewinsky never accused him of sexual harassment
It was a consensual act that she initiated

Paula Jones was put up to it by Republucans

Lewinsky never accused him of sexual harassment
It was a consensual act that she initiated

Paula Jones was put up to it by Republucans

Doesn't matter. It was material to the Jones' lawsuit. That made it rise to the level of perjury, a charge Clinton was facing when he left office.

Great, so now you switched your argument from Biden stopped drilling ... to Biden can stop permits from new drilling.
The fact is he didn't stop any drilling. And production is up.
That doesn't change just because it's not enough. The president doesn't drill. Oil companies do. Get them to drill more.
I didn't switch anything, I posted links showing what Biden actually said. Here it is again:

Fact is oil production is flat, and without more drilling oil production will be down.

You aren't addressing what Biden actually said:

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling​

He said he will stop companies from drilling for oil, yet the US needs more oil, WTF? How stupid is that?

I have no problem with that. My problem is folks who lie by posting an edited clip of that gaffe while claiming Biden setup an organization to commit fraud. HD obviously didn't.
Where did I ever say he said that? I’ve been saying he 100% didn’t say that. That he misspoke, had a verbal gaffe, whatever you want to call it since my very first post about clip. Yet you and RW have been arguing with me about it for 3 pages now.

He was impeached because he appeared to have broken the law. That would not have happened had he legally had Biden investigated by using the treaty.

"Extortion?" What extortion? Shokin spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. And he never went after Hunter Biden.
He was impeached because he "appeared to have broken the law". So, appearing to break the law isnt a valid reason for impeachment.

So, if Trump broke a treaty, then I guess you have that, so that's what they should have charged him with...what's the punishment for that?

It doesn't matter what they did. If the treaty states that the AG is supposed to work with the Ukraine counterpart to handle investigations, then Biden our AG should have come in and asked Ukraine to investigate that. Biden said NOPE! He needs to go, and proceeded to withhold aid until he did .

Shokin may not have been investigating hunter, but he was investigating burisma, who hunter had ties to.

He was impeached because he "appeared to have broken the law". So, appearing to break the law isnt a valid reason for impeachment.

So, if Trump broke a treaty, then I guess you have that, so that's what they should have charged him with...what's the punishment for that?

It doesn't matter what they did. If the treaty states that the AG is supposed to work with the Ukraine counterpart to handle investigations, then Biden our AG should have come in and asked Ukraine to investigate that. Biden said NOPE! He needs to go, and proceeded to withhold aid until he did .

Shokin may not have been investigating hunter, but he was investigating burisma, who hunter had ties to.

Of course it is. That's why there's a trial in the Senate. Did Nixon break the law? Or at that time, did it just appear that he did? Obviously the latter as he never faced a trial in the Senate because he resigned rather than be impeached.

And no, Shokin wasn't actively investigating Burisma either. He spent two years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. At one point, Great Britain tried prosecuting Zlochevsky and froze some $23 million of his assets. Shokin was assigned to work with Great Britain. Instead of helping them, he stonewalled them for a year until they dropped their investigation and released the $23 million. Then Shokin spent the next year, until he was fired, not prosecuting Zlochevsky. Who knows why you think Shokin would have gone after Zlochevsky when he was protecting him?

How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden?
lol

Senators don’t vote to impeach, they vote to convict; only House members vote to impeach.

Like others on the ignorant right, you mistakenly believe that ‘impeach’ means to ‘remove’ – it doesn’t.

And given Republicans failed to take control of the Senate, the thread premise has become moot idiocy.

Of course it is. That's why there's a trial in the Senate. Did Nixon break the law? Or at that time, did it just appear that he did? Obviously the latter as he never faced a trial in the Senate because he resigned rather than be impeached.

And no, Shokin wasn't actively investigating Burisma either. He spent two years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. At one point, Great Britain tried prosecuting Zlochevsky and froze some $23 million of his assets. Shokin was assigned to work with Great Britain. Instead of helping them, he stonewalled them for a year until they dropped their investigation and released the $23 million. Then Shokin spent the next year, until he was fired, not prosecuting Zlochevsky. Who knows why you think Shokin would have gone after Zlochevsky when he was protecting him?
So, you're saying that since ukraines AG wasn't going to do anything about corruption in their country, then it was bidens place to ask Ukraine to take action?

So, you're saying that since ukraines AG wasn't going to do anything about corruption in their country, then it was bidens place to ask Ukraine to take action?

Yes, that's absolutely correct. We were trying to get them to clean up rampant corruption. We were giving them money and aid. Even Trump said...

"why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?"

Try answering that question...

Yes, that's absolutely correct. We were trying to get them to clean up rampant corruption. We were giving them money and aid. Even Trump said...

"why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?"

Try answering that question...
Hmm, so then that means if our AG wasn't going to ask ukraines "AG" to help investigate potential corruption going on between americans and a ukraine company, then it was OK for Trump to ask zelensky to help out.. kinda seems like they both broke the treaty, doesn't it?

Zero

Zilch

Nada

Since there is no basis for this stupidity

Forum List

Back