How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Republicans are concerned.
Biden isn't concerned, that's why he's shutting down coal powerplants and stopping drilling for oil.
I expect gas, oil, and electricity costs to rise, as the voters just voted for. Enjoy!!

Inflation will rise due to higher energy costs, and the Fed will need to raise rates even higher, not good.
Here comes a deep recession.

He is? When did he get the authority to shutdown powerplants and drilling? And how could crude production be up under his presidency if that were true?

The Link is the site itself which is based on lies.

Enough with your boring ad hominems.
This has been an issue for 20 years and the solution has been funded.
You are so stupid that you believe it’s still an issue because there’s a website.
I want to know, if it’s still an issue in your opinion, which of your Liberal heroes stole the money?

That's not the link you said you had. I posted that link. If that were the link you meant, you would have had it to post when I challenged you for proof. Instead, you fell back on a lame, my dog ate my homework, excuse.

Why can’t you just be civil? Always with ad hominems. He is running again in 2024 unless some weird health reasons prevent him from doing so. If that is the case Newsome is our president in 2024. The country sans some outlier states likes Democrat led policies. I concede.

GayShortBus, he already has a "weird health problem." Don't you pay attention?

face-palm-gif.278959

Why can’t you just be civil? Always with ad hominems. He is running again in 2024 unless some weird health reasons prevent him from doing so. If that is the case Newsome is our president in 2024. The country sans some outlier states likes Democrat led policies. I concede.

I still do not think he will make it to the end of his term, but it does look like I will lose my bet with the wife about him not being POTUS in 2023.

GayShortBus, he already has a "weird health problem." Don't you pay attention?

face-palm-gif.278959
I believe so but so does Fetterman and he won. Nothing surprises me anymore. Take your victory lap. You were correct all along and I was incorrect. So you’re probably right about 2024 as well. My apologies.

That's not the link you said you had. I posted that link. If that were the link you meant, you would have had it to post when I challenged you for proof. Instead, you fell back on a lame, my dog ate my homework, excuse.
What happened to the money given to districts for 20+ years to make voting accessible to all?

It’s obvious you’re too much of a narcissist to admit your Democrat heroes pilfered it.

No, what should happen in a case like this is that the treaty should have been used. Had Trump done that, he wouldn't have been impeached.
But Trump wasn't impeached for violating a treaty...he was impeached for asking for Ukraine to investigate corruption, that dems said was him trying to affect the outcome of an election, the thing that Hillary tried to do by supporting a disinformation campaign against Trump.

Again, Biden violated the same treaty, right? Rather than our AG asking Ukraine to investigate why shokin wasn't doing his job, Obama and Biden just unilaterally just extorted Ukraine into firing that prosecutor, thus violating the treaty, right? They had shokin fired because he was getting too close to burisma, and hunter.

He is? When did he get the authority to shutdown powerplants and drilling? And how could crude production be up under his presidency if that were true?
1. Biden can write an EO to do whatever he wants to, until the courts decide on legality:

2. Just another EO. Actually he can stop all permits for new drilling, I'm not sure if he can pull active permits, probably.

3. US oil production is NOT keeping up with demand under Biden.
If Biden stops drilling US oil production will decline and oil pricing and gas pricing will skyrocket upward.
Biden's war on energy is keeping his oil production well below Trump's peak production.
1668005423710.png

4. We need Joe Manchin to switch parties ASAP!!

What happened to the money given to districts for 20+ years to make voting accessible to all?

It’s obvious you’re too much of a narcissist to admit your Democrat heroes pilfered it.
Keep it up, trump and the big steal are election poison and you will lose bigly.... Wake up and smell the coffee, super duper. Trump was the big loser last night

Democrats don't control districts under Republican control. You should know that without me having to tell you.

But Trump wasn't impeached for violating a treaty...he was impeached for asking for Ukraine to investigate corruption, that dems said was him trying to affect the outcome of an election, the thing that Hillary tried to do by supporting a disinformation campaign against Trump.

He was impeached because he appeared to have broken the law. That would not have happened had he legally had Biden investigated by using the treaty.

Again, Biden violated the same treaty, right? Rather than our AG asking Ukraine to investigate why shokin wasn't doing his job, Obama and Biden just unilaterally just extorted Ukraine into firing that prosecutor, thus violating the treaty, right? They had shokin fired because he was getting too close to burisma, and hunter.

"Extortion?" What extortion? Shokin spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. And he never went after Hunter Biden.

Democrats don't control districts under Republican control. You should know that without me having to tell you.
You’re stating that there are a multitude of minorities in Republican districts.
I’m happy minorities are voting for law enforcement.
The ones I saw on line for several weeks during COVID.
Yet you fall for any nonsense because it’s on a web site.

You still have not answered: who pilfered the money?
I know you don’t like this question because you have already dropped enough hints that you are dishonest in business.

1. Biden can write an EO to do whatever he wants to, until the courts decide on legality:

2. Just another EO. Actually he can stop all permits for new drilling, I'm not sure if he can pull active permits, probably.

3. US oil production is NOT keeping up with demand under Biden.
If Biden stops drilling US oil production will decline and oil pricing and gas pricing will skyrocket upward.
Biden's war on energy is keeping his oil production well below Trump's peak production.
View attachment 723036

4. We need Joe Manchin to switch parties ASAP!!

Great, so now you switched your argument from Biden stopped drilling ... to Biden can stop permits from new drilling.

The fact is he didn't stop any drilling.

And production is up.

That doesn't change just because it's not enough. The president doesn't drill. Oil companies do. Get them to drill more.

You’re stating that there are a multitude of minorities in Republican districts.
I’m happy minorities are voting for law enforcement.
The ones I saw on line for several weeks during COVID.
Yet you fall for any nonsense because it’s on a web site.

You still have not answered: who pilfered the money?
I know you don’t like this question because you have already dropped enough hints that you are dishonest in business.

LOL

"Pilfered" is your word with no proof it actually was. Have you forgotten already? It's your burden to prove your claims.

LOL

"Pilfered" is your word with no proof it actually was. Have you forgotten already? It's your burden to prove your claims.
It’s yours to prove by searching for where the money went in the last 20 years.

I bet you searched and discovered the Ds used it for other purposes.

It’s yours to prove by searching for where the money went in the last 20 years.

I bet you searched and discovered the Ds used it for other purposes.

Nope, you made a claim. It's your burden to prove. You've spread been shown to make shit up.

Nope, you made a claim. It's your burden to prove. You've spread been shown to make shit up.
I made a claim that a web site is bullshit.
Your inferred claim, by protest, is that it isn’t bullshit.
I don’t care about your need to assuage your 16 year old mind with a Link.

In fact, Biden has been shown here via videos that he is claiming to have solved problems that were solved years ago by other people.

You need to visit some slums.

Forum List

Back