Seven Countries in Trump's Ban Doesn't Include Saudi Arabia or Jordan - None He Does Business In!

Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings are at the root of most Islamic Terrorism around the world. Far more Americans have been murdered by those Orgs, than by Iranians.

Got a link?

We're talking military men who got ambushed..

Your a radical pro Iranian guy on here

All Sunni Terror Orgs have their roots in Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. There are very few Shiite Global Terror Orgs. Iran has very little influence on global Jihad. Saudi Arabia is at the root of the evil. And as Americans, we should all be ashamed that our Government labels it a 'Good Friend.'

Give it up...i rooted you out caught you.

Your a bot

You really should research the history of Global Islamic Terrorism a bit more. Once you do, you'll realize that it all comes back to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. And those teachings continue today.

No mother fucker I know your game asshole

Why don't you two get a room?

I don't know if it can be called a 'Ban.' He's 'Limiting' Immigration from some of those nations. Personally, i'd prefer it be a ban. All Immigration should be temporarily suspended from known Terror-Haven nations.

Start with: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Tunisia.

No Immigration at all from those nations until they get their Terrorism problem under control.

I do hear the OP though, I would consider adding Pakistan and a few others to the list.

Yeah, like the terrorist countries he has hotels/interests in? Nope. No way.

Hey, our Government sold its soul to the Saudi Devil a long time ago. Trump had nothing to do with that. Our previous President even vetoed a bill that would have allowed 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia.

So i agree with you, Saudi Arabia is an evil nation. But it will never be added to the list of 'Terror-Haven' nations posing a threat. There's just too much money involved.

The decision on which countries to limit wasn't made only by Trump. Nor is this temporary ban (4 months) wasn't made to punish the 911 hijackers. From the countries affected it looks like the decision was made on the basis of which countries are sending refugees. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't have refugees. A consideration is also based on which refugees are now terrorizing Europe. Gangs of Syrian and Somali refugees are pillaging and raping their way around Europe. It's not like we really need rapists here.

That's not what he said, honey. Maybe you should try reading up first and blathering second?
You know what a quote is, correct, honey? It means someone's EXACT words:

"
In an executive order that he said was part of an extreme vetting plan to keep out “radical Islamic terrorists,” Mr. Trump also established a religious test for refugees from Muslim nations: He ordered that Christians and others from minority religions be granted priority over Muslims.

“We don’t want them here,” Mr. Trump said of Islamist terrorists during a signing ceremony at the Pentagon. “We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas. We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country, and love deeply our people.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0

Our soldiers are not fighting refugees.

Where did 18 of the 9/11 terrorists come from? Saudi Arabia
Who is NOT on the list? Saudi Arabia
Who is kissing King Salman's ass? Donald Trump

Last edited:
Does the left want Trump to ban oil imports from Saudi Arabia while continuing to import terrorists from unstable jihad regimes? The world is upside down to whiny left wing idiots.

I don't know if it can be called a 'Ban.' He's 'Limiting' Immigration from some of those nations. Personally, i'd prefer it be a ban. All Immigration should be temporarily suspended from known Terror-Haven nations.

No Immigration at all from those nations until they get their Terrorism problem under control.

I do hear the OP though, I would consider adding Pakistan and a few others to the list.

Hey, our Government sold its soul to the Saudi Devil a long time ago. Trump had nothing to do with that. Our previous President even vetoed a bill that would have allowed 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia.

So i agree with you, Saudi Arabia is an evil nation. But it will never be added to the list of 'Terror-Haven' nations posing a threat. There's just too much money involved.

Yes, exactly. Trump is all about the money. Thank you for confirming what I told you a year ago or more.

Does the left want Trump to ban oil imports from Saudi Arabia or does the left want the U.S. to continue importing terrorists from unstable jihad regimes? The world is upside down to whiny left wing idiots.
What terrorists have been imported into the US? You sound like a drama queen

Does the left want Trump to ban oil imports from Saudi Arabia or does the left want the U.S. to continue importing terrorists from unstable jihad regimes? The world is upside down to whiny left wing idiots.

The decision on which countries to limit wasn't made only by Trump. Nor is this temporary ban (4 months) wasn't made to punish the 911 hijackers. From the countries affected it looks like the decision was made on the basis of which countries are sending refugees. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't have refugees. A consideration is also based on which refugees are now terrorizing Europe. Gangs of Syrian and Somali refugees are pillaging and raping their way around Europe. It's not like we really need rapists here.

That's not what he said, honey. Maybe you should try reading up first and blathering second?

"
In an executive order that he said was part of an extreme vetting plan to keep out “radical Islamic terrorists,” Mr. Trump also established a religious test for refugees from Muslim nations: He ordered that Christians and others from minority religions be granted priority over Muslims.

“We don’t want them here,” Mr. Trump said of Islamist terrorists during a signing ceremony at the Pentagon. “We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas. We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country, and love deeply our people.”

Personally, i'm a little disappointed in Trump on this. We shouldn't be taking anyone in from known Terror-Haven nations. Immigration from those nations should be temporarily halted. It should only be resumed when it's been proven these nations have gotten their Terrorism problem under control. 'Limiting' the Immigration isn't going far enough for me.

"

Personally, i'm a little disappointed in Trump on this. We shouldn't be taking anyone in from known Terror-Haven nations. Immigration from those nations should be temporarily halted. It should only be resumed when it's been proven these nations have gotten their Terrorism problem under control. 'Limiting' the Immigration isn't going far enough for me.
Have we had any problems with the refugees we have let in over the years?

Which countries are terrorizing the US with their refugees?
We don't have enough to cause the trouble here that they cause in Europe which is why we want them banned. Don't let the problem grow.

At least trump won't bow to salaman like obama did and also sucked his ass.

We don't have enough to cause the trouble here that they cause in Europe which is why we want them banned. Don't let the problem grow.
There are well over 5 million Muslims in the US. You need a much better excuse

Yes, exactly. Trump is all about the money. Thank you for confirming what I told you a year ago or more.

Yes, he is. And so is your Government. That didn't begin with Donald Trump. There's just too much money flowing between the two nations. That flow will not be interrupted. Like i said, our previous President even vetoed a bill that would have allowed 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia. That says it all about our Government's relationship with the Saudi Devil.

When the United States is the size of Germany or Sweden then you have a point.

At least trump won't bow to salaman like obama did and also sucked his ass.

Yeah, it'll be very interesting to see if Trump kneels to kiss the Saudi Royal Ring like most previous US Presidents have. He's been very critical of Saudi Arabia in the past. Supposedly, he isn't well-liked by the Saudi Royal Family. So will he kneel and kiss the ring? Stay tuned.

What an asshole this Trump. Notice he left out the real players....and of course countries where he does business.

President Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his sprawling business empire
Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his businesses

Here are the countries in his Muslim ban:
"""The order also stops the admission of refugees from Syria indefinitely, and bars entry into the United States for 90 days from seven predominantly Muslim countries linked to concerns about terrorism. Those countries are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.""

Q. WHO WERE THE 9/11 ATTACKERS, CHILDREN?
ANSWER:

Hijackers by Nationality:
Egypt
Mohamed Atta
Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah
Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi
Hamza al Ghamdi
Saeed al Ghamdi
Hani Hanjour
Nawaf al Hazmi
Salem al Hazmi
Ahmad al Haznawi
Ahmed al Nami
Khalid al Mihdhar
Majed Moqed
Abdul Aziz al Omari
Mohand al Shehri
Wail al Shehri
Waleed al Shehri
Satam al Suqami
United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad
Marwan al Shehhi
September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com

RACIST BIGOTED ASSHOLE TRUMP CHERRY-PICKS HIS MUSLIMS.

When money is involved.....all Republicans are assholes!

When the United States is the size of Germany or Sweden then you have a point.
That makes no sense

"

Have we had any problems with the refugees we have let in over the years?

It's dangerously unwise to be taking in Thousands of folks from Terror-Haven nations. This just isn't the time to be inviting so many in from terror nations like Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, and so on.

I'd like to see a temporary halt on all Immigration from those nations. It can be resumed once it's decided they've gotten their terrorism problems under control. We have to look out for American Citizens' interests first. That's why i supported Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back