Seven Countries in Trump's Ban Doesn't Include Saudi Arabia or Jordan - None He Does Business In!

What an asshole this Trump. Notice he left out the real players....and of course countries where he does business.

President Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his sprawling business empire
Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his businesses

Here are the countries in his Muslim ban:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0
"""The order also stops the admission of refugees from Syria indefinitely, and bars entry into the United States for 90 days from seven predominantly Muslim countries linked to concerns about terrorism. Those countries are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.""

Q. WHO WERE THE 9/11 ATTACKERS, CHILDREN?
ANSWER:

Hijackers by Nationality:
Egypt
Mohamed Atta
Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah
Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi
Hamza al Ghamdi
Saeed al Ghamdi
Hani Hanjour
Nawaf al Hazmi
Salem al Hazmi
Ahmad al Haznawi
Ahmed al Nami
Khalid al Mihdhar
Majed Moqed
Abdul Aziz al Omari
Mohand al Shehri
Wail al Shehri
Waleed al Shehri
Satam al Suqami
United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad
Marwan al Shehhi
September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com

RACIST BIGOTED ASSHOLE TRUMP CHERRY-PICKS HIS MUSLIMS.

When money is involved.....all Republicans are assholes!
When money is involved, libtards spent it foolishly.

The decision on which countries to limit wasn't made only by Trump. Nor is this temporary ban (4 months) wasn't made to punish the 911 hijackers. From the countries affected it looks like the decision was made on the basis of which countries are sending refugees. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't have refugees. A consideration is also based on which refugees are now terrorizing Europe. Gangs of Syrian and Somali refugees are pillaging and raping their way around Europe. It's not like we really need rapists here.

That's not what he said, honey. Maybe you should try reading up first and blathering second?
You know what a quote is, correct, honey? It means someone's EXACT words:

"
In an executive order that he said was part of an extreme vetting plan to keep out “radical Islamic terrorists,” Mr. Trump also established a religious test for refugees from Muslim nations: He ordered that Christians and others from minority religions be granted priority over Muslims.

“We don’t want them here,” Mr. Trump said of Islamist terrorists during a signing ceremony at the Pentagon. “We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas. We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country, and love deeply our people.”

Where did 18 of the 9/11 terrorists come from? Saudi Arabia
Who is NOT on the list? Saudi Arabia
Who is kissing King Salman's ass? Donald Trump

Personally, i'm a little disappointed in Trump on this. We shouldn't be taking anyone in from known Terror-Haven nations. Immigration from those nations should be temporarily halted. It should only be resumed when it's been proven these nations have gotten their Terrorism problem under control. 'Limiting' the Immigration isn't going far enough for me.
Have we had any problems with the refugees we have let in over the years?

It's dangerously unwise to be taking in Thousands of folks from Terror-Haven nations. This just isn't the time to be inviting so many in from terror nations like Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, and so on.

I'd like to see a temporary halt on all Immigration from those nations. It can be resumed once it's decided they've gotten their terrorism problems under control. We have to look out for American Citizens' interests first. That's why i supported Donald Trump.
Do we have any real problems with the muslims who have entered this country over the past years?

The decision on which countries to limit wasn't made only by Trump. Nor is this temporary ban (4 months) wasn't made to punish the 911 hijackers. From the countries affected it looks like the decision was made on the basis of which countries are sending refugees. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't have refugees. A consideration is also based on which refugees are now terrorizing Europe. Gangs of Syrian and Somali refugees are pillaging and raping their way around Europe. It's not like we really need rapists here.

That's not what he said, honey. Maybe you should try reading up first and blathering second?

"
In an executive order that he said was part of an extreme vetting plan to keep out “radical Islamic terrorists,” Mr. Trump also established a religious test for refugees from Muslim nations: He ordered that Christians and others from minority religions be granted priority over Muslims.

“We don’t want them here,” Mr. Trump said of Islamist terrorists during a signing ceremony at the Pentagon. “We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas. We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country, and love deeply our people.”

Personally, i'm a little disappointed in Trump on this. We shouldn't be taking anyone in from known Terror-Haven nations. Immigration from those nations should be temporarily halted. It should only be resumed when it's been proven these nations have gotten their Terrorism problem under control. 'Limiting' the Immigration isn't going far enough for me.

It's dangerously unwise to be taking in Thousands of folks from Terror-Haven nations. This just isn't the time to be inviting so many in from terror nations like Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, and so on.

I'd like to see a temporary halt on all Immigration from those nations. It can be resumed once it's decided they've gotten their terrorism problems under control. We have to look out for American Citizens' interests first. That's why i supported Donald Trump.
Do we have any real problems with the muslims who have entered this country over the past years?
Look up the Boston bombers.

"

Not the point. We have to look out for American Citizens' interests first. And right now, it's very unwise to take in Thousands from known Terror-Haven nations. There's no upside for Americans in doing that. Immigration can be resumed once it's determined these nations are safer.

"

They were citizens of the US and represent a tiny tiny fraction of all Muslims. I am sure we can find Christian murders as well

"

Not the point. We have to look out for American Citizens' interests first. And right now, it's very unwise to take in Thousands from known Terror-Haven nations. There's no upside for Americans in doing that. Immigration can be resumed once it's determined these nations are safer.
Every refugee who enters this country has been vetted for at least 2 years. They are not a risk

"

It's difficult for Globalist Democrats to get it. There's no upside for Americans in taking in Thousands of folks from known Terror-Haven nations. We have to look out for American Citizens' interests first. But that's very hard for Globalist Democrats to grasp. They truly don't believe in putting America first. They really don't get what we're saying.

They were citizens of the US and represent a tiny tiny fraction of all Muslims. I am sure we can find Christian murders as well

Why take the risk allowing Thousands in from known dangerous Terror-Haven nations? There's no upside for American Citizens in doing that. It's our President's job to represent Americans. And Trump's doing that. I'm very proud of him.

Every refugee who enters this country has been vetted for at least 2 years. They are not a risk

How can you say that for sure? What if you're proven wrong? What do you say then? I don't get you Globalists. There's no upside for American Citizens in taking such risks. Immigration can be resumed for these countries once it's determined it's safe to do so. Till then, all Immigration from these countries should be halted.

What an asshole this Trump. Notice he left out the real players....and of course countries where he does business.

President Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his sprawling business empire
Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his businesses

Here are the countries in his Muslim ban:
"""The order also stops the admission of refugees from Syria indefinitely, and bars entry into the United States for 90 days from seven predominantly Muslim countries linked to concerns about terrorism. Those countries are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.""

Q. WHO WERE THE 9/11 ATTACKERS, CHILDREN?
ANSWER:

Hijackers by Nationality:
Egypt
Mohamed Atta
Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah
Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi
Hamza al Ghamdi
Saeed al Ghamdi
Hani Hanjour
Nawaf al Hazmi
Salem al Hazmi
Ahmad al Haznawi
Ahmed al Nami
Khalid al Mihdhar
Majed Moqed
Abdul Aziz al Omari
Mohand al Shehri
Wail al Shehri
Waleed al Shehri
Satam al Suqami
United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad
Marwan al Shehhi
September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com

RACIST BIGOTED ASSHOLE TRUMP CHERRY-PICKS HIS MUSLIMS.

When money is involved.....all Republicans are assholes!
When money is involved, libtards spent it foolishly.

LOL!!!

These figures came from the bureau of the debt....they're easily verified:

.......................................................................Total U S Debt........................................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32(Bill Clinton Raised Tax Rates 1993)
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back