New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

What political power did I get form the BLM riots? I still only get one vote, dumbass!

They used flag poles and bear spray as weapons on Jan. 6, you lying bag of shit.

On Jan. 6, one officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and later died.

Saying that they were unarmed is nonsense. According to that belief, there were never any insurrections before gun powder was invented.

The BLM riots were 100% justified since the justice system failed to prosecute murderous police officers. Police deserved the injuries they got since they promoted an environment that protected police and allowed them to murder people.

If the police did not murder people, if the police did not protect the murderers in their ranks, or if the justice system prosecuted murderous police officers, then the BLM riots would not have happened. Too bad for the insurance companies - they're the only ones that suffered significantly.
Ridiculous dimwit hypocrite ^^^^^^.

The justice system in most places does not work when it comes to prosecuting police.

When I was arrested, the detectives drove way far away into another county. They were obviously going to beat me up. Fortunately, a childhood friend's father had been a detective in the same area. When I mentioned his name, they turned around and drove to the precinct HQ.

There has always been a fundamental problem with abusive police officers. That's why we have Constitutional rights, like Habeus Corpus, and trial by jury. That's why we have a justice system. If Police were trustworthy, we wouldn't need any of those protections.

Fortunately, the Founding Fathers knew that.
Why were they there to arrest you?

What flag are you referring to? Only you lefties have flags to fit all your weirdo proclivities...We love the American flag and you guys like to burn it.........so don't be a liar.
Nobody ever takes my advice.

And it's such good advice too.

SMH

Thanks for the display of demonic worship, Beezlebub.
1711508117275.png

Liberals complain about everything that's Christian. First they were complaining about Speaker Johnson's flag, now they're complaining about Trump selling Bibles.

Forum List

Back