Sessions and the Reagan Defense

"The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails."
Not even close to St Ronnie's 87.

"The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails."

(psst, that was just her testimony to the FBI over the emails. How many did Sessions rack up today?)

geezus.....what the hell makes you people think any of those assholes on both sides dont lie and coverup their shit?.....havent you people learned anything about these asswipes?....

But, that is not a denial that Sessions, today, showed contempt for the Congress [of course over 80% of Americans - or so - find Congress contemptible] but I and they are not under oath to tell the truth.

Sessions ought to be cited for Contempt of Congress and the H. or Rep. out to debate impeachment of the AG for the violation of his oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Of course Paul Ryan will need to think long and hard on the problem he faces, that being, "how does this effect me", before he acts on anything.
Congress should be cited for contempt of Congress.....

You're better than this Harry.
i dont see how i can be any better Wry....unlike many out there i actually can see how both parties are out for themselves,all they want is power and will do what ever it takes to get it.....and if screwing over the country is a by product of their bullshit games.....they dont care.....they know their loyal ass kissers will buy all their excuses.....we see that here in these threads every day....

Looks like that record could get broken pretty soon.

Sessions lied several times today. He even lied about his previous lies.

I hope somebody is keeping count!

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

[emoji57]

Bill Clinton beat it a long time ago.
THE CLINTON LEGACY

FROM THE WASHINGTON TIMES: In the portions of President Clinton's Jan. 17 deposition that have been made public in the Paula Jones case, his memory failed him 267 times. This is a list of his answers and how many times he gave each one.

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
I don't have any specific recollection - 6
I have no recollection - 4
Not to my knowledge - 4
I just don't remember - 4
I don't believe - 4
I have no specific recollection - 3
I might have - 3
I don't have any recollection of that - 2 I don't have a specific memory - 2
I don't have any memory of that - 2
I just can't say - 2
I have no direct knowledge of that - 2
I don't have any idea - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I don't believe I did - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
I do not remember doing so - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I honestly don't know - 1
I don't believe that I did - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I have no other recollection - 1
I'm not positive - 1
I certainly don't think so - 1
I don't really remember - 1
I would have no way of remembering that - 1
That's what I believe happened - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
To the best of my knowledge - 1
To the best of my memory - 1
I honestly don't recall - 1
I honestly don't remember - 1
That's all I know - 1
I don't have an independent recollection of that - 1
I don't actually have an independent memory of that - 1
As far as I know - 1
I don't believe I ever did that - 1
That's all I know about that - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
Nothing that I remember - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I don't know anything about that - 1
I don't have any direct knowledge of that - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1
I can't deny that, I just -- I have no memory of that at all - 1

geezus.....what the hell makes you people think any of those assholes on both sides dont lie and coverup their shit?.....havent you people learned anything about these asswipes?....

But, that is not a denial that Sessions, today, showed contempt for the Congress [of course over 80% of Americans - or so - find Congress contemptible] but I and they are not under oath to tell the truth.

Sessions ought to be cited for Contempt of Congress and the H. or Rep. out to debate impeachment of the AG for the violation of his oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Of course Paul Ryan will need to think long and hard on the problem he faces, that being, "how does this effect me", before he acts on anything.
Congress should be cited for contempt of Congress.....

You're better than this Harry.
i dont see how i can be any better Wry....unlike many out there i actually can see how both parties are out for themselves,all they want is power and will do what ever it takes to get it.....and if screwing over the country is a by product of their bullshit games.....they dont care.....they know their loyal ass kissers will buy all their excuses.....we see that here in these threads every day....

That's your opinion, which party defends Civil Rights? Equal Rights? And Equal Opportunities? Which party opposed the Equal Rights Amendment, the Civil Rights Act, Gay and Lesbian Marriage?

Must b e the 'Reagan Defense' because the Clintons NEVER said, "I don't recall", or "I don't remember".

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

" The words "I don't remember," or their equivalents, occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony..

...Reagan's memory lapses, however, never occurred on answers that bolstered his long-standing position that he, himself, had done nothing wrong. Repeatedly, he emphasized that while he might not be able to recall the names of the subordinates he gave instructions to--even at Cabinet rank--he recalled clearly the content of the instructions: "Stay within the law."

LATimes
Reagan Retains Charm but Not His Memory

Rear Adm. John M. Poindexter's fuzzy memory struck 184 times during his five days of questioning at the Iran- contra hearings.

LATimes
THE IRAN-CONTRA HEARINGS : Admiral Didn't Recall 184 Times

REAL SCANDAL:

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president

The Iran–Contra affair, as it became known, did serious damage to the Reagan presidency. The investigations were effectively halted when President George H. W. Bush (Reagan's vice president) pardoned (AND 7 OTHER REAGAN GUYS) Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger before his trial began

1 Iran–Contra affair

2 Department of Housing and Urban Development grant rigging

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

5 Inslaw Affair 6 Savings & loan crisis

7 Operation Ill Wind (50 CONVICTIONS)

8 Wedtech Scandal

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

FAKE SCANDAL:

Whitewater SEVEN YEAR INVESTIGATION into Bill Clinton by an “independent counsel” for 7 years looked at “whitewater land deal, Rose Law Firm “deals”, conflicts, Foster “murder”, white house travel office firings, etc. This 7 year investigation, by two separate investigators, last being Ken Starr who “got” Bill for lying about a CONSENSUAL SEXUAL relationship….

[emoji57]

THE CLINTON LEGACY

FROM THE WASHINGTON TIMES: In the portions of President Clinton's Jan. 17 deposition that have been made public in the Paula Jones case, his memory failed him 267 times. This is a list of his answers and how many times he gave each one.

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
Not to my knowledge - 4
I don't believe - 4
I might have - 3
I just can't say - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I'm not positive - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
That's all I know - 1
As far as I know - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1

TRY REALITY CUPCAKE

On 110 occasions during more than four hours of grilling by prosecutors representing independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr, the president responded with statements such as "I don't necessarily remember," "I have no recollection" and "I don't have an independent memory."

LATIMES

President's Memory Lapses Raise Eyebrows in Capital

Must b e the 'Reagan Defense' because the Clintons NEVER said, "I don't recall", or "I don't remember".

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

" The words "I don't remember," or their equivalents, occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony..

...Reagan's memory lapses, however, never occurred on answers that bolstered his long-standing position that he, himself, had done nothing wrong. Repeatedly, he emphasized that while he might not be able to recall the names of the subordinates he gave instructions to--even at Cabinet rank--he recalled clearly the content of the instructions: "Stay within the law."

LATimes

Rear Adm. John M. Poindexter's fuzzy memory struck 184 times during his five days of questioning at the Iran- contra hearings.

LATimes

REAL SCANDAL:

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president

The Iran–Contra affair, as it became known, did serious damage to the Reagan presidency. The investigations were effectively halted when President George H. W. Bush (Reagan's vice president) pardoned (AND 7 OTHER REAGAN GUYS) Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger before his trial began

1 Iran–Contra affair

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

8 Wedtech Scandal

FAKE SCANDAL:

Whitewater SEVEN YEAR INVESTIGATION into Bill Clinton by an “independent counsel” for 7 years looked at “whitewater land deal, Rose Law Firm “deals”, conflicts, Foster “murder”, white house travel office firings, etc. This 7 year investigation, by two separate investigators, last being Ken Starr who “got” Bill for lying about a CONSENSUAL SEXUAL relationship….

Which has WHAT to do with the number of "I do not recalls, etc, by bill and hill?

But, keep bringing up Reagan, and glossing over the Clintons.

I'll keep laughing

[emoji57]

THE CLINTON LEGACY

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
Not to my knowledge - 4
I don't believe - 4
I might have - 3
I just can't say - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I'm not positive - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
That's all I know - 1
As far as I know - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1

Ronald Reagan's amnesia before a federal grand jury

When President Ronald Reagan said that he had forgotten important details about the Iran-contra affair, there was ample precedent for his inability to recall key events. On February 5, 1962--the day before his 51st birthday--he appeared as a witness before a federal grand jury in Los Angeles.

"I don't want to appear as though I am trying deliberately to be vague," Reagan said, responding to questions about some of the most important events of his term as president of the Screen Actors Guild. "But, as I say, I would like you to realize in my history of holding an office with the guild, my memory is like a kaleidoscope of meetings, that I am sure if I sat down with someone and started in, I could then recall the details . . . . "

http://www.moldea.com/reagan-gj.html

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

LATimes

LATimes

REAL SCANDAL:

1 Iran–Contra affair

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

8 Wedtech Scandal

FAKE SCANDAL:

Which has WHAT to do with the number of "I do not recalls, etc, by bill and hill?

I'll keep laughing

You mean your made up numbers Cupcake?

[emoji57]

THE CLINTON LEGACY

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
Not to my knowledge - 4
I don't believe - 4
I might have - 3
I just can't say - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I'm not positive - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
That's all I know - 1
As far as I know - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1

TRY REALITY CUPCAKE

On 110 occasions during more than four hours of grilling by prosecutors representing independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr, the president responded with statements such as "I don't necessarily remember," "I have no recollection" and "I don't have an independent memory."

LATIMES

Reality?

you just posted the reality.

267 'duh' moments for Bill

250 'duh' moments for HIllary.

and that was BEFORE 2000.

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

LATimes

LATimes

REAL SCANDAL:

1 Iran–Contra affair

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

8 Wedtech Scandal

FAKE SCANDAL:

I'll keep laughing

made up?

why, because YOU don't like them?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

LATimes

LATimes

REAL SCANDAL:

1 Iran–Contra affair

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

8 Wedtech Scandal

FAKE SCANDAL:

I'll keep laughing

made up?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

Sorry Cupcake note I gave you a LATimes link (credible source), you gave a blog??? lol

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

LATimes

LATimes

REAL SCANDAL:

1 Iran–Contra affair

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

8 Wedtech Scandal

FAKE SCANDAL:

I'll keep laughing

made up?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

Sorry Cupcake note I gave you a LATimes link (credible source), you gave a blog??? lol

Note, you have yet to disprove the content, just that you dislike the source.

[emoji57]

THE CLINTON LEGACY

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
Not to my knowledge - 4
I don't believe - 4
I might have - 3
I just can't say - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I'm not positive - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
That's all I know - 1
As far as I know - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1

TRY REALITY CUPCAKE

LATIMES

Reality?

you just posted the reality.

267 'duh' moments for Bill

250 'duh' moments for HIllary.

and that was BEFORE 2000.

Sure Cupcake, sure 267 huh? lol

CREDIBLE LINK

LATIMES

LATimes

LATimes

REAL SCANDAL:

1 Iran–Contra affair

3 Lobbying scandal

4 EPA scandals

8 Wedtech Scandal

FAKE SCANDAL:

I'll keep laughing

made up?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

Sorry Cupcake, a blog vs LATimes? You lose :)

I'll keep laughing

made up?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

not until you disprove the content.

and somehow, I don't think you can, or will even try.

made up?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

Sorry Cupcake, I did, note the LAtimes link, twice?

made up?

THE CLINTON LEGACY

Sorry Cupcake, I did, note the LAtimes link, twice?

Saw it.

LAtimes?

as nonpartisan as the site I linked.

Proves SOME of his 'duh' moments, not necessarily all of them.

Try harder.

Forum List

Back