Sessions and the Reagan Defense

The Democrats on the committee look like goddam fools. Sessions should have told Kamala Harris to get back in the kitchen.

I'm watching it now, and he said he doesn't recall discussing Bashar al Assad, although earlier I think that Syria was supposed to be the goal of the meeting.

Must b e the 'Reagan Defense' because the Clintons NEVER said, "I don't recall", or "I don't remember".

Oh, Wait...

Nevermind

What did you have for lunch on June 1, 2017? Most of us, without photographic memories don't remember every detail of what we have experienced.

Well, looks at it from Sessions' POV. He doesn't want to perjure himself by denying the Russian connections he knows about, but he doesn't want to admit to them. So, "I don't recall" was his only option.

Needless to say, he looked guilty as hell. That's what the nation saw, along with seeing Kamela Harris almost make Sessions cry. She clearly terrifies the Trump-snowflakes. The nation also saw Sessions refuse to deny that the Russian connections existed.

Maybe one of the snowfalkes can answer Harris's question. What law or written policy allowed Sessions to refuse to answer so many questions concerning his conversations with Trump? It's not Executive Privilege, because that was never invoked by Trump. That is, why shouldn't he be cited for Contempt of Congress? Not that the corrupt Republicans would allow it, but it's what should happen, according to the law.

"I don't recall", "I can't remember", "I don't believe so", ad nausea

COVER UP IN SPADES

Only the left can remember what Reagan said and skip over the " I don't recall " bitch of the century..

images.jpg

Well, looks at it from Sessions' POV. He doesn't want to perjure himself by denying the Russian connections he knows about, but he doesn't want to admit to them. So, "I don't recall" was his only option.

Needless to say, he looked guilty as hell. That's what the nation saw, along with seeing Kamela Harris almost make Sessions cry. She clearly terrifies the Trump-snowflakes. The nation also saw Sessions refuse to deny that the Russian connections existed.

Maybe one of the snowfalkes can answer Harris's question. What law or written policy allowed Sessions to refuse to answer so many questions concerning his conversations with Trump? It's not Executive Privilege, because that was never invoked by Trump. That is, why shouldn't he be cited for Contempt of Congress? Not that the corrupt Republicans would allow it, but it's what should happen, according to the law.

19z45b.jpg

geezus.....what the hell makes you people think any of those assholes on both sides dont lie and coverup their shit?.....havent you people learned anything about these asswipes?....

"I don't recall", "I can't remember", "I don't believe so", ad nausea

COVER UP IN SPADES

Only the left can remember what Reagan said and skip over the " I don't recall " bitch of the century..

View attachment 132825

Only stupid people continue to being up HRC, stupid because it has no bearing on the events of today, and by doing so they provide evidence that they don't know much about anything.

Forum List

Back