Sessions and the Reagan Defense

"I don't recall", "I can't remember", "I don't believe so", ad nausea

COVER UP IN SPADES

Only the left can remember what Reagan said and skip over the " I don't recall " bitch of the century..

View attachment 132825

Only stupid people continue to being up HRC, stupid because it has no bearing on the events of today, and by doing so they provide evidence that they don't know much about anything.

No only partisian morons would even bother to make a post like this ...when they knew they were going to be made fun of.

geezus.....what the hell makes you people think any of those assholes on both sides dont lie and coverup their shit?.....havent you people learned anything about these asswipes?....

But, that is not a denial that Sessions, today, showed contempt for the Congress [of course over 80% of Americans - or so - find Congress contemptible] but I and they are not under oath to tell the truth.

Sessions ought to be cited for Contempt of Congress and the H. or Rep. out to debate impeachment of the AG for the violation of his oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Of course Paul Ryan will need to think long and hard on the problem he faces, that being, "how does this effect me", before he acts on anything.

geezus.....what the hell makes you people think any of those assholes on both sides dont lie and coverup their shit?.....havent you people learned anything about these asswipes?....

But, that is not a denial that Sessions, today, showed contempt for the Congress [of course over 80% of Americans - or so - find Congress contemptible] but I and they are not under oath to tell the truth.

Sessions ought to be cited for Contempt of Congress and the H. or Rep. out to debate impeachment of the AG for the violation of his oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Of course Paul Ryan will need to think long and hard on the problem he faces, that being, "how does this effect me", before he acts on anything.
Congress should be cited for contempt of Congress.....

COVER UP IN SPADES

Only the left can remember what Reagan said and skip over the " I don't recall " bitch of the century..

View attachment 132825

Only stupid people continue to being up HRC, stupid because it has no bearing on the events of today, and by doing so they provide evidence that they don't know much about anything.
/---- Oh so you can dish out whatever you want about Republicans and we aren't allowed to show Democrats did the same damn thing and you were silent. OK we'll see how that plays.

COVER UP IN SPADES

View attachment 132825

/---- Oh so you can dish out whatever you want about Republicans and we aren't allowed to show Democrats did the same damn thing and you were silent. OK we'll see how that plays.

Yup he wants to bring up Reagan , but the person this entire thing is about ...Hillary and her corrupt DNC is off limits...

Liberal logic 101

The-Truth.jpg

---- Oh so you can dish out whatever you want about Republicans and we aren't allowed to show Democrats did the same damn thing and you were silent.

But Democrats didn't do the same thing. You Trump-snowfalkes are just making crazy stories up.

We'll see how that plays. We expect it to play out the usual way. You'll tell lies, they'll get laughed at, so you'll declare the facts are all fake news, causing everyone to laugh at you even harder.

You should also stop whining because it makes you look guilty. Even if your weren't lying, this isn't about Clinton, it's about Trump. By evading, you're admitting that there's no defense for the behavior of your party.

---- Oh so you can dish out whatever you want about Republicans and we aren't allowed to show Democrats did the same damn thing and you were silent.

But Democrats didn't do the same thing. You Trump-snowfalkes are just making crazy stories up.

We'll see how that plays. We expect it to play out the usual way. You'll tell lies, they'll get laughed at, so you'll declare the facts are all fake news, causing everyone to laugh at you even harder.

You should also stop whining because it makes you look guilty. Even if your weren't lying, this isn't about Clinton, it's about Trump. By evading, you're admitting that there's no defense for the behavior of your party.

It's all about Hillary if she and the DNC were not so damn corrupt this never would of happened...

All the damn leaks would be ...."Hillary is a fine politician and tells the truth"

Not

Illegal server

Deleting 30,000 e mails

DNC rigged the nomination

Blah, blah blah

llegal server

Lie.

Deleting 30,000 e mails

Lie.

Lie.

We get it already. You always lie. You can't defend your own corrupt party, so lying about the Democrats is all you can do.

And again, by always instantly deflecting, you're admitting that you can't defend the actions of the Trump admin. You would if you could. You can't. You know they're corrupt, but you still worship them. By willingly running cover for them, you've become an active participant in their criminality.

llegal server

Lie.

Deleting 30,000 e mails

Lie.

Lie.

We get it already. You always lie. You can't defend your own corrupt party, so lying about the Democrats is all you can do.

And again, by always instantly deflecting, you're admitting that you can't defend the actions of the Trump admin. You would if you could. You can't. You know they're corrupt, but you still worship them. By willingly running cover for them, you've become an active participant in their criminality.

Lie what? Prove it..so in your world Debbie didn't step down?

firing-comey-is-100-proof-of-a-cover-up-but-hidinga-21418098.png

llegal server

Lie.

Deleting 30,000 e mails

Lie.

Lie.

And what are you talking about I don't see an ounce of corruption by the Trump administration... Zero , none

76905016.jpg

Congress should be cited for contempt of Congress.....

You're better than this Harry.

Lol, how many times did wild bill say I dont recall. Beyond hilarious watching the kettle strike down the pot while a cemetary full of bones is in the background.
I have no idea how many time President Clinton said I don't recall, I don't recall any. Suppose you post evidence of each time, since you seem to claim to be an authority.

Bye-bye, you will cut and run.

Lol, how many times did wild bill say I dont recall. Beyond hilarious watching the kettle strike down the pot while a cemetary full of bones is in the background.
I have no idea how many time President Clinton said I don't recall, I don't recall any. Suppose you post evidence of each time, since you seem to claim to be an authority.

Bye-bye, you will cut and run.
FBI releases Hillary Clinton email report, interview notes - CNNPolitics.com

"The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails."

COVER UP IN SPADES

Reagan also used "I don't know", just like Sessions.

I don't think Nixon or Reagan used "I don't want to" though and so far, all of the trump minions have used that.

And Sessions contradicted himself, just like trump has.

A bunch of crooks.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

COVER UP IN SPADES

View attachment 132825

It's all they've got.

COVER UP IN SPADES

Reagan also used "I don't know", just like Sessions.

I don't think Nixon or Reagan used "I don't want to" though and so far, all of the trump minions have used that.

And Sessions contradicted himself, just like trump has.

A bunch of crooks.

We know what site you clowns get this from....the demofag underground, don't you guys ever think of anything new by yourselfs?

Senator Cotton made a ongoing joke about this investigation...I am very angry with that pompous jerk...

This is Not funny.

Eaglewings I missed that.

Cotton has a head start on corruption. He accepted $1million bribe from Netanyahu to get the Rs to agree to letting Iran have nuclear weapons once President Obama was out of office.

Forum List

Back