Seriously

Are you smarter then Johns Hopkins ?

∆T = 5.35 k ln (CO2F/CO2I) where ∆T = change in temperature, k = climate sensitivity, CO2F = final carbon dioxide concentration, CO2I = initial carbon dioxide concentration ...

Are you familiar with the behavior of logrithmic functions?

dipshits look at the temps for the past 1000 years and thinks they have looked at climate change.
Your little charts are irrelevant ......
This is all you need to know. According to Smithsonian
Carbon Dioxide Levels Reach Highest Point in Human History
Last Friday, carbon concentrations at Hawaii’s Mauna Loa Observatory topped 415 ppm
Actually, no. They are extremely relevant. The conditions which existed that created the icehouse world are still present today, dummy.

Look how cold you want it to be. :lol:

View attachment 366852
No they aren’t. Your scale is all off. The rate if change is greater then at any time in the history of mankind dufus.

That would be NASA's scale :rofl:

And no, it's not off. But thank you for proving you think this is important by arguing that the data is off scale. I knew even you couldn't ignore the importance of this graph.

Here, I'll share it again.

View attachment 366857

You got your little chart fron NASA ?

Are you smarter then Johns Hopkins ?

∆T = 5.35 k ln (CO2F/CO2I) where ∆T = change in temperature, k = climate sensitivity, CO2F = final carbon dioxide concentration, CO2I = initial carbon dioxide concentration ...

Bet your asteroid I do.
I know MORE about logarithmic functions then you, guaranteed ...you misspelled LOGARITHMIC.

Bet your asteroid I do.
I know MORE about logarithmic functions then you, guaranteed ...you misspelled LOGARITHMIC.

Then can you solve for k @ 415 ppm? ...

dipshits look at the temps for the past 1000 years and thinks they have looked at climate change.
Last Friday, carbon concentrations at Hawaii’s Mauna Loa Observatory topped 415 ppm
Actually, no. They are extremely relevant. The conditions which existed that created the icehouse world are still present today, dummy.

View attachment 366852
No they aren’t. Your scale is all off. The rate if change is greater then at any time in the history of mankind dufus.

And no, it's not off. But thank you for proving you think this is important by arguing that the data is off scale. I knew even you couldn't ignore the importance of this graph.

View attachment 366857

Everyone has the same data. It's not new.

Bet your asteroid I do.

Ah, yes. But all you’ll get is an expression
That’s a silly question. You still have two other unknowns and you didn’t say if 415 ppm was the initial or final concentration of CO2.

At least if you’re going to pretend to know math, pretend with more Information ....faker.

Bet your asteroid I do.

He can't.

View attachment 366852

View attachment 366857

But it’s useless, useless.

Bet your asteroid I do.

That’s a silly question. You still have two other unknowns and you didn’t say if 415 ppm was the initial or final concentration of CO2.

At least if you’re going to pretend to know math, pretend with more Information ....faker.
415 is the current concentration. So you can input 300 ppm as the inital and 415 as the final to see what the change was. Or you can input 415 as the initial and say 580 as the final to see what the change will be.

But be careful about your units because that equation does not give the answer in deg C.

Bet your asteroid I do.

He can't.
BS. I know how to correctly spell it fool.

View attachment 366852

View attachment 366857

But it’s useless, useless.

Hardly. You don't understand it so you dismiss it out of ignorance.

Bet your asteroid I do.

He can't.
BS. I know how to correctly spell it fool.
Spelling and calculating are two different things.

What do you do for a living that makes you think you are so knowledgeable about science?

Leading organizations involved in climate change research, policy making and education
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Climate Change Science
This section of the EPA website offers scientific information and data on climate change in the past and projections for the future. Specific information about the U.S. government's role in conducting and evaluating science as well as EPA's role in these efforts can be found on the Climate Change Science Program and EPA Research and Assessment pages in the Policy section.

NOAA Education - Climate Change and Our Planet
This collection of resources from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are designed for teachers to use in the classroom or as background reference material.

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was established by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) to provide objective reports on climate change and its potential environmental and socio-economic consequences. Geography has played a central role in the IPCC’s activities. Dr. Thomas Wilbanks, past president of the AAG and recipient of numerous honors in the field of geography, served as lead author of a chapter of the Fourth Assessment Report which was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2007.

National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
NCAR provides the university science and teaching community with the tools, facilities, and support required to perform innovative research. Through NCAR, scientists gain access to high-performance computational and observational facilities, such as supercomputers, aircraft and radar - resources researchers need to improve human understanding of atmospheric and Earth system processes. NCAR also houses the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Strategic Initiative, an interdisciplinary effort to foster collaborative science, spatial data interoperability, and knowledge sharing with GIS, within the field of atmospheric research.

Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets (CReSIS)
CReSIS was established by the NSF in 2005 and is headquartered at the University of Kansas. The Center uses a variety of geographic tools and technologies (including Geographic Information Systems, Remote Sensing, and spatial statistics) to complement its goal of measuring and predicting the response of sea level change to the mass balance of ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica.

National Climate Data Center (NCDC)
NCDC is the world's largest active archive of weather data. NCDC produces numerous climate publications and responds to data requests from all over the world.

World Meteorological Organization
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It is the UN system's authoritative voice on the state and behavior of the Earth's atmosphere, its interaction with the oceans, the climate it produces and the resulting distribution of water resources.

United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Climate Change
The UNEP Climate Change website serves as a gateway to UNEP activities related to adaptation, mitigation, science, and communication/outreach on the effects of climate change, as well as programs to reduce emissions from deforestation and degradation of ecosystems.

United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
The UNFCCC supports UN bodies involved in the climate change process. This UNFCCC website contains numerous resources, such as introductory and in-depth publications, the official UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol texts and a search engine to the UNFCCC library.

Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The Pew Center on Global Climate Change brings together business leaders, policy makers, scientists, and other experts to bring a new approach to a complex and often controversial issue. The Center conducts analyses of key climate issues, works to keep policy makers informed, engages the business community in the search for solutions, and reaches out to educate the key audiences.

Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations – Climate Change
FAO's activities in climate change are spread over all departments and cover all agricultural sectors (i.e. agriculture, livestock, forestry, fisheries) as well as highly cross-sectoral topics (e.g. bioenergy, biodiversity, climate risk management). The Interdepartmental Working Group on Climate Change and the Environment, Climate Change and Bioenergy Division (NRC) play an important role in coordinating these activities.

National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC)
The NSIDC supports research on snow, ice, glaciers, frozen ground, and climate interactions that make up Earth's cryosphere. Dr. Mark Serreze, NSIDC Director, has carried out significant geographic research on climate warning in the Arctic and its implications.

International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme (IGBP)
IGBP is a research programme that studies the phenomenon of Global Change. IGBP provides scientific knowledge to improve the sustainability of the living Earth. IGBP studies the interactions between biological, chemical and physical processes and interactions with human systems and collaborates with other programmes to develop and impart the understanding necessary to respond to global change.

Can you explain why Michael Manns team at Penn State deliberately manipulated the data to create the infamous "hockey stick graph" ?
The graph the kicked off the entire global warming movement.
Did you use deodorant this morning ?

That's one for the no I can't explain it column.
but because it’s getting warmer at a faster rate then our species can adapt.

Hilarious!!!!
Humpers didn’t know that ? Understandable.

What's the proper warming rate at which "our species can adapt"?

Be as precise as you can........use footnotes.
Then you know how irrelevant your question was.

I know you have an amazing ability to lie to yourself.
You sound just like Trump.
You sound like you're avoiding the question.
When did man first appear on earth?
I asked a question first. Answer it.
Do you think I give a shit ?
When did man first appear ?

Hahaha..what a turd.
Make no mistake, we laugh at YOU hard right nut jobs.
You’re alone in your fears, racism and delusions.

You're a leftist fool who loses arguments when facts are presented and can only lash out in anger with name calling. I laugh at you.

Bet your asteroid I do.

415 is the current concentration. So you can input 300 ppm as the inital and 415 as the final to see what the change was. Or you can input 415 as the initial and say 580 as the final to see what the change will be.

But be careful about your units because that equation does not give the answer in deg C.
Oh, so you conveniently omitted a pair of necessary values to do what, have me check your spelling again.
Another mistake on your part. You need both pairs of values to make two natural log equations because you still have two unknowns, delta t and the constant K. So far, you’re 0-3 in making yourself look smart.

I threw this together really quick in excel because I know that dagwood couldn't do it. :lol:

1595639895978.png

Bet your asteroid I do.

Oh, so you conveniently omitted a pair of necessary values to do what, have me check your spelling again.
Another mistake on your part. You need both pairs of values to make two natural log equations because you still have two unknowns, delta t and the constant K. So far, you’re 0-3 in making yourself look smart.
I had no problem using it. Other than needing the conversion factor for w/m^2 to deg C, there's nothing missing. You're an idiot.

Leading organizations involved in climate change research, policy making and education
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Climate Change Science
This section of the EPA website offers scientific information and data on climate change in the past and projections for the future. Specific information about the U.S. government's role in conducting and evaluating science as well as EPA's role in these efforts can be found on the Climate Change Science Program and EPA Research and Assessment pages in the Policy section.

NOAA Education - Climate Change and Our Planet
This collection of resources from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are designed for teachers to use in the classroom or as background reference material.

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was established by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) to provide objective reports on climate change and its potential environmental and socio-economic consequences. Geography has played a central role in the IPCC’s activities. Dr. Thomas Wilbanks, past president of the AAG and recipient of numerous honors in the field of geography, served as lead author of a chapter of the Fourth Assessment Report which was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2007.

National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
NCAR provides the university science and teaching community with the tools, facilities, and support required to perform innovative research. Through NCAR, scientists gain access to high-performance computational and observational facilities, such as supercomputers, aircraft and radar - resources researchers need to improve human understanding of atmospheric and Earth system processes. NCAR also houses the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Strategic Initiative, an interdisciplinary effort to foster collaborative science, spatial data interoperability, and knowledge sharing with GIS, within the field of atmospheric research.

Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets (CReSIS)
CReSIS was established by the NSF in 2005 and is headquartered at the University of Kansas. The Center uses a variety of geographic tools and technologies (including Geographic Information Systems, Remote Sensing, and spatial statistics) to complement its goal of measuring and predicting the response of sea level change to the mass balance of ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica.

National Climate Data Center (NCDC)
NCDC is the world's largest active archive of weather data. NCDC produces numerous climate publications and responds to data requests from all over the world.

World Meteorological Organization
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It is the UN system's authoritative voice on the state and behavior of the Earth's atmosphere, its interaction with the oceans, the climate it produces and the resulting distribution of water resources.

United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Climate Change
The UNEP Climate Change website serves as a gateway to UNEP activities related to adaptation, mitigation, science, and communication/outreach on the effects of climate change, as well as programs to reduce emissions from deforestation and degradation of ecosystems.

United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
The UNFCCC supports UN bodies involved in the climate change process. This UNFCCC website contains numerous resources, such as introductory and in-depth publications, the official UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol texts and a search engine to the UNFCCC library.

Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The Pew Center on Global Climate Change brings together business leaders, policy makers, scientists, and other experts to bring a new approach to a complex and often controversial issue. The Center conducts analyses of key climate issues, works to keep policy makers informed, engages the business community in the search for solutions, and reaches out to educate the key audiences.

Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations – Climate Change
FAO's activities in climate change are spread over all departments and cover all agricultural sectors (i.e. agriculture, livestock, forestry, fisheries) as well as highly cross-sectoral topics (e.g. bioenergy, biodiversity, climate risk management). The Interdepartmental Working Group on Climate Change and the Environment, Climate Change and Bioenergy Division (NRC) play an important role in coordinating these activities.

National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC)
The NSIDC supports research on snow, ice, glaciers, frozen ground, and climate interactions that make up Earth's cryosphere. Dr. Mark Serreze, NSIDC Director, has carried out significant geographic research on climate warning in the Arctic and its implications.

International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme (IGBP)
IGBP is a research programme that studies the phenomenon of Global Change. IGBP provides scientific knowledge to improve the sustainability of the living Earth. IGBP studies the interactions between biological, chemical and physical processes and interactions with human systems and collaborates with other programmes to develop and impart the understanding necessary to respond to global change.

Can you explain why Michael Manns team at Penn State deliberately manipulated the data to create the infamous "hockey stick graph" ?
The graph the kicked off the entire global warming movement.
Did you use deodorant this morning ?

That's one for the no I can't explain it column.
but because it’s getting warmer at a faster rate then our species can adapt.

Hilarious!!!!
Humpers didn’t know that ? Understandable.

What's the proper warming rate at which "our species can adapt"?

Be as precise as you can........use footnotes.
Then you know how irrelevant your question was.

I know you have an amazing ability to lie to yourself.
You sound just like Trump.
You sound like you're avoiding the question.
When did man first appear on earth?
I asked a question first. Answer it.
Do you think I give a shit ?
When did man first appear ?

Hahaha..what a turd.
Make no mistake, we laugh at YOU hard right nut jobs.
You’re alone in your fears, racism and delusions.

You're a leftist fool who loses arguments when facts are presented and can only lash out in anger with name calling. I laugh at you.
You’re a fact-less fool booby.

So using the associated temperature equation that dagwood doesn't know how to use the expected temperature increase from 415 ppm to 580 ppm is 1.34 deg C. Big fucking deal.

The human race is much safer at 580 ppm than at 415 ppm. It's not even close.

Forum List

Back