Seriously

didn't say that. I said it doesn't drive climate change. It reinforces climate change. You think it drives it. And there is absolutely zero evidence for that. CO2 lags temperature because of CO2 sequestration of the ocean.
There are many green house gasses in the atmosphere, some more effective then CO2. But, CO2 is the most abundant, it increases with fossil fuel burning and it ACCELERATES the temperature rise. Yes, it drives climate change because “the rate” increase is more affected by CO2 Production then any-other gas.
Anyone who believes differently, take it up with NASA. And everyone else. But climate change deniers are in the minority and getting smaller in number. They’re is just so much a person can take being on the stupid side of the fence.
CO2 lags temperature, dummy.

:lol:
View attachment 367160

Funny, your own chart shows CO2 levels higher during industrial revolution then at any time man has been on earth.

Try this one then, dummy. :rofl:

1595713798464.png

Fk you. I’m not impressed you can copy and paste and pretend you know something you don’t.
Function ? It’s doubtful you know what that means.
You’re the third derivative of a position function.

Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw ... you have no idea how to solve that equation, even when I spoon feed you the known values ... because, what?, YOU didn't know them ... and that's why you rely on beauty college websites for your climate information ... hairdresser ...

Yes, you're too quick calling others ignorant, obviously trying to hide your own ignorance ... which we've now exposed ... your math isn't even wrong ...

C'mon now, little girl ... what's the expression for k and is it a function? ... I'm sorry you wet your knickers when you look at the equation:
∆T = 5.35 k ln (CO2f/CO2i)
I know it's less important than whether plaid makes you butt look fat, but set aside your vanity for a bit and see if there's any grey matter left between the ears ...

(Yup, can always expose the suckers with a little high school algebra ... what great way to start my weekend) ...
I had no problem using the formula. He's an idiot.
You have trouble with logarithms
Apparently not. I'm the one who was able to use the equation, dummy. See? :rofl:

View attachment 367158
Sure, your a real superstar.
Compared to you? Sure.

Want me to teach you how to use the equation?
No shit head.

K is the universal math term for constant of proportionality in math and physics doodle berry. Climate sensitivity . It’s a constant. It’s in your own original. You didn’t read it ?

Secondly nit wit, a position function is not necessarily a polynomial function as you Pretended to know. It can be any type. The first derivative is the change in position or rate function, the second is the acceleration which is a change in rate and the third which is change in acceleration, ( which you only stumbled onto after extraneous BS) is the JERK function.

Ha ha. All you had to do was look in the mirror. You must have just copied and pasted woo woo. What a joke.
You are a third derivative.....like most Humpers, JERKS.

You still haven't solved the equation ... because you can't ... blowhard ... and you don't dare try ... coward ...

If you can't back up your claims with the math, then yours is strictly religion ... you don't understand the climate system, you just act the baboon pretending University of P.O. Box 4726, Phoenix AZ, is your all powerful savior ... all hail the boogerman ... for the love of St Peter, with 3400 universities and 800 government agencies behinds you, you think you could do a little algebra for us ...

=====

Yeah, thank you ding for the graph in your post #213 ... that illustrates my point here pretty well ... the more carbon dioxide we release, the less effect on temperature this carbon dioxide has ... and this is correctly reflected in the IPCC report's prediction of an increase of 2ºC over the next 100 years, and then this temperature rise levels out with only a 0.5ºC temperature increase between 100 years and 300 years ... and flat after that ... and these model runs are using SB instead of the equation I posted above ...

Drive two hours south and you've experienced all the climate change we're expecting in the next 100 years ... evolution not needed ...
He's not very smart. I hope he doesn't teach math.

Fk you. I’m not impressed you can copy and paste and pretend you know something you don’t.

Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw ... you have no idea how to solve that equation, even when I spoon feed you the known values ... because, what?, YOU didn't know them ... and that's why you rely on beauty college websites for your climate information ... hairdresser ...

Yes, you're too quick calling others ignorant, obviously trying to hide your own ignorance ... which we've now exposed ... your math isn't even wrong ...

C'mon now, little girl ... what's the expression for k and is it a function? ... I'm sorry you wet your knickers when you look at the equation:
I know it's less important than whether plaid makes you butt look fat, but set aside your vanity for a bit and see if there's any grey matter left between the ears ...

(Yup, can always expose the suckers with a little high school algebra ... what great way to start my weekend) ...
Apparently not. I'm the one who was able to use the equation, dummy. See? :rofl:

View attachment 367158
Compared to you? Sure.

No shit head.
:rofl:

C'mon, I'm a great teacher. I've been schooling you for a couple of days already. :lol:

View attachment 367158
Compared to you? Sure.

didn't say that. I said it doesn't drive climate change. It reinforces climate change. You think it drives it. And there is absolutely zero evidence for that. CO2 lags temperature because of CO2 sequestration of the ocean.
There are many green house gasses in the atmosphere, some more effective then CO2. But, CO2 is the most abundant, it increases with fossil fuel burning and it ACCELERATES the temperature rise. Yes, it drives climate change because “the rate” increase is more affected by CO2 Production then any-other gas.
Anyone who believes differently, take it up with NASA. And everyone else. But climate change deniers are in the minority and getting smaller in number. They’re is just so much a person can take being on the stupid side of the fence.

View attachment 367160

Funny, your own chart shows CO2 levels higher during industrial revolution then at any time man has been on earth.

View attachment 367184

A really meaningful graph....40 Million years ago. Man wasn’t even on earth.

View attachment 367158
Compared to you? Sure.

View attachment 367160

View attachment 367184

A really meaningful graph....40 Million years ago. Man wasn’t even on earth.

You can't see the meaning because you aren't intelligent enough. :lol:

CO2 lags temperature by 800 years even when transitioning from a glacial cycle to an interglacial cycle.

Thus proving CO2 does not drive climate change.

Bam!

The conditions which led to the transition from a hothouse world to an icehouse world are isolated polar regions from warm marine currents and atmospheric CO2 concentration of 400 ppm. Conditions which still exist today.

Bam!

You still haven't solved the equation ... because you can't ... blowhard ... and you don't dare try ... coward
You sound really stupid. Like Trump and his dementia test

Still no solution? ... not even an attempt? ... coward ... so much for your boasts ... ha ha ha ... all hot air ... ha ha ha ... get it "hot air" ... ha ha ha ...

Leading organizations involved in climate change research, policy making and education
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Climate Change Science
This section of the EPA website offers scientific information and data on climate change in the past and projections for the future. Specific information about the U.S. government's role in conducting and evaluating science as well as EPA's role in these efforts can be found on the Climate Change Science Program and EPA Research and Assessment pages in the Policy section.

NOAA Education - Climate Change and Our Planet
This collection of resources from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are designed for teachers to use in the classroom or as background reference material.

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was established by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) to provide objective reports on climate change and its potential environmental and socio-economic consequences. Geography has played a central role in the IPCC’s activities. Dr. Thomas Wilbanks, past president of the AAG and recipient of numerous honors in the field of geography, served as lead author of a chapter of the Fourth Assessment Report which was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2007.

National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
NCAR provides the university science and teaching community with the tools, facilities, and support required to perform innovative research. Through NCAR, scientists gain access to high-performance computational and observational facilities, such as supercomputers, aircraft and radar - resources researchers need to improve human understanding of atmospheric and Earth system processes. NCAR also houses the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Strategic Initiative, an interdisciplinary effort to foster collaborative science, spatial data interoperability, and knowledge sharing with GIS, within the field of atmospheric research.

Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets (CReSIS)
CReSIS was established by the NSF in 2005 and is headquartered at the University of Kansas. The Center uses a variety of geographic tools and technologies (including Geographic Information Systems, Remote Sensing, and spatial statistics) to complement its goal of measuring and predicting the response of sea level change to the mass balance of ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica.

National Climate Data Center (NCDC)
NCDC is the world's largest active archive of weather data. NCDC produces numerous climate publications and responds to data requests from all over the world.

World Meteorological Organization
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It is the UN system's authoritative voice on the state and behavior of the Earth's atmosphere, its interaction with the oceans, the climate it produces and the resulting distribution of water resources.

United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Climate Change
The UNEP Climate Change website serves as a gateway to UNEP activities related to adaptation, mitigation, science, and communication/outreach on the effects of climate change, as well as programs to reduce emissions from deforestation and degradation of ecosystems.

United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
The UNFCCC supports UN bodies involved in the climate change process. This UNFCCC website contains numerous resources, such as introductory and in-depth publications, the official UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol texts and a search engine to the UNFCCC library.

Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The Pew Center on Global Climate Change brings together business leaders, policy makers, scientists, and other experts to bring a new approach to a complex and often controversial issue. The Center conducts analyses of key climate issues, works to keep policy makers informed, engages the business community in the search for solutions, and reaches out to educate the key audiences.

Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations – Climate Change
FAO's activities in climate change are spread over all departments and cover all agricultural sectors (i.e. agriculture, livestock, forestry, fisheries) as well as highly cross-sectoral topics (e.g. bioenergy, biodiversity, climate risk management). The Interdepartmental Working Group on Climate Change and the Environment, Climate Change and Bioenergy Division (NRC) play an important role in coordinating these activities.

National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC)
The NSIDC supports research on snow, ice, glaciers, frozen ground, and climate interactions that make up Earth's cryosphere. Dr. Mark Serreze, NSIDC Director, has carried out significant geographic research on climate warning in the Arctic and its implications.

International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme (IGBP)
IGBP is a research programme that studies the phenomenon of Global Change. IGBP provides scientific knowledge to improve the sustainability of the living Earth. IGBP studies the interactions between biological, chemical and physical processes and interactions with human systems and collaborates with other programmes to develop and impart the understanding necessary to respond to global change.
Reported. No personal input from OP. If you were trying to say something, you didn't. Waste of bandwidth.

Forum List

Back