Senator Chuck Schumer threatens two Supreme Court Justices Today.

He is a thug.
Yeah, that would work for everyone else...but he's a DEMOCRAT. They have their own set of hypocritical rules.
They prompted a crazy to harm Scalise, who was at the time the House Whip. Furthermore, his wannabe assassin was shot, and the cops found in his shirt pocket a kill list of Republican Representatives with Steve Scalise's name at the top of the list. Congressman Scalise was rushed to the hospital where they treated his life-threatening severe wounds that will cause him pain and a degree of disability for the rest of his life. :( The shooter was a former employee of Communist Congressman Bernie Sanders, whose political soulmates belong to or once belonged to Communist Party interests.

It now officially an insurrection since threats are being hurled.
Senator Schumer knows better than to shatter the separation of powers clause in the Constitution that calls for separate Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches to be separate in decision making. Schumer pooped all over that part of the Constitution that calls for separation of powers. Who in the hell does he think he is to tell the Judicial Branch that if they don't please his abortion murders, their addresses are currently up for grabs by the other communists who can't stand any Constitution to their evil doing.

Senator Schumer knows better than to shatter the separation of powers clause in the Constitution that calls for separate Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches to be separate in decision making. Schumer pooped all over that part of the Constitution that calls for separation of powers. Who in the hell does he think he is to tell the Judicial Branch that if they don't please his abortion murders, their addresses are currently up for grabs by the other communists who can't stand any Constitution to their evil doing.

He's a DEMOCRAT. Again, they have their own rules...

Here we go into another summer of love. Tucker tonite said, the violence is beginning. Initially i thought...the justices would not dare to leak something like this to the media...but i have since changed my mind. I think a good possibility IS Roberts. NOTHING is out of the realm of possibility.

Seeing this almost broke my heart today.

Edit: Much of his speech was cut, so I found his speech in writing and some of the reactions of VIPs.

The Schumer quote that triggered Roberts’s reply is this: “I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”​
“Gorsuch” and “Kavanaugh,” of course, refer to Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh — President Trump’s two appointees to the Supreme Court, whose confirmations were opposed by nearly all Senate Democrats.​
The conservative blowback against Schumer was swift and intense. The National Review’s John Hirschauer labeled Schumer a “thug.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Schumer’s remarks were, at best, “astonishing, reckless and completely irresponsible.” President Trump weighed in in his distinctly Trumpy way.​

By the end of Wednesday, even nonpartisan leaders such as American Bar Association president Judy Perry Martinez joined the pile-on with a statement saying that the ABA is “deeply troubled” by Schumer’s remarks.

Roberts, for his part, interpreted this statement as a direct threat against Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, and it’s easy to see why. “Justices know that criticism comes with the territory,” the chief justice said in his statement rebuking Schumer. “But threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous.”

Insurrection!!!!!

Let nothing come between the left and their killing of the unborn.

An abortion, for some women, is the price of entry into a very dark, vile cult. Imagine the feeling of power some women must experience when deciding the fate of another living human being. Abortion is indeed a cult. Have you ever heard the wailing and moaning and curses thrown from the mouths of women who think the right to murder their unborn child might be taken away from them? They are witches pure and simple. I wonder if they float?

There's only one thing to do. File charges and put Chuck Schumer in a place where he cannot damage his followers or any members of the Supreme Court for rulings they have not made. Intimidation of the Supreme Court Justices suggesting what he'd like to see happen to them (extreme harm). What he said was just wrong. The above had, but eliminated the majority of his threats between now and when I first saw this on tv. I will go back and see if I can find this damaging speech by Senator Schumer who is using his rank as a United States Senator to seek damages to Federal Employees. That is unconstitutional. I'm fed up with unconstitutional behaviors among people who are not only seeking their crazies to harm our Justices, but they are damaging the Senate and other bodies they serve on.
I think this occurred last year and we've seen no consequences for him, nor will we.

After the gop takes the house and senate Chuckie can be tried and possibly expelled from the Senate.

The Expulsion Case of William Blount of Tennessee (1797)

U.S. Senate: Blount Expulsion
Wouldn't it be lovely if we had the first honest election in 20 years to take back the Senate and House, not to mention President Trump in 2024 or sooner if the cheated vote can be proven wrongful and overturned on the spot. The Democrats have destroyed the border, and we're getting deadly fentanyl and former prison inmates from Mexico.

Have a blessed evening, time for my vespers. God bless the USA.

I think this occurred last year and we've seen no consequences for him, nor will we.
Chuck Schumer has no right to breach the Constitution of the United States of America just because he is a Senator for the great state of New York. he needs to be removed from office for violating the Separation of Powers Clause of the Constitution.

he's fomenting an insurrection against the the highest court in the land ..

By the Left's own definition, Schumer has just directly threatened a head of our government whose power is only exceeded by the President himself! Worse, he's sent a message to every screwball in the country while other radical leftwing groups give out their addresses.

By the Left's very definition, this is a capitol crime equal to insurrection as Schumer and Biden look to overthrow the government and seize power in lieu of epic collapse this Fall, and should be locked away immediately without bail for treason and high crimes against the nation!

Last edited:
Yeah, let's only talk about the unborn, because otherwise this conversation is going to get mighty uncomfortable for you.
You seem to agree that the rest of this nation OWES lifelong support, benefits, and healthcare to women who choose to be casual about sex. No concept of personal responsibility in your worldview? Any at all?

You seem to agree that the rest of this nation OWES lifelong support, benefits, and healthcare to women who choose to be casual about sex. No concept of personal responsibility in your worldview? Any at all?

Oh I do, do I?

I mean, I write one comment and you suddenly know EVERYTHING I think.

Such nonsense. Your reply doesn't even deserve me telling what I actually think.

Bye.

Forum List

Back