Senator Chuck Schumer threatens two Supreme Court Justices Today.

Chuck Schumer has no right to breach the Constitution of the United States of America just because he is a Senator for the great state of New York. he needs to be removed from office for violating the Separation of Powers Clause of the Constitution.
I totally agree. I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation. As I said, this occurred last year and after a lot of growling by Roberts and Republicans, nothing more was done to him. NOW he looks to be ready to up the rhetoric and really push for widespread "protests".

Oh I do, do I?

I mean, I write one comment and you suddenly know EVERYTHING I think.

Such nonsense. Your reply doesn't even deserve me telling what I actually think.

Bye.
You feel free to do you, and I'll do the same. No harm, no foul.
Your comment was rather cryptic and fits in with that outlook that we see all the time from those on the Left. It's the Carlin mantra - anti-abortionists are "pro birth" but care nothing for the child afterwards. It's a fallacy based on the belief that the state OWES an irresponsible couple, benefits for life to support a baby that they shouldn't have created if they couldn't support it. It happens millions of times a year and the proof of the statement is the fact that most poor women who have babies out of wedlock stop having them after the 3rd birth because they receive no higher payments at that point.

You feel free to do you, and I'll do the same. No harm, no foul.
Your comment was rather cryptic and fits in with that outlook that we see all the time from those on the Left. It's the Carlin mantra - anti-abortionists are "pro birth" but care nothing for the child afterwards. It's a fallacy based on the belief that the state OWES an irresponsible couple, benefits for life to support a baby that they shouldn't have created if they couldn't support it. It happens millions of times a year and the proof of the statement is the fact that most poor women who have babies out of wedlock stop having them after the 3rd birth because they receive no higher payments at that point.

Ah, so you see a comment that is "cryptic" and then from this you just decide that I'm the typical poster on the left and WHAM, I've just been given a whole new persona.

I'd have thought my comment wasn't so "cryptic" at all.

You have the saving of the unborn so that once they're born they can be totally destroyed as human beings. Given them poor education, leave them to rot in ghettos. Then go to war and kill some other former unborn in other countries because they sit atop oil, or neighbor a country that does. Then back in the US we're locking these people up so you can feel good about yourself, while doing absolutely NOTHING to stop the cycle of poverty, violence etc.

But how many people who are "pro-life" (but support war, executions and eat meat every day) will actually look at IMPROVING life for those unborn they care so much about? Not many.

New ground broken here
Declaratory intimidation statement to SC justices

Elected officials have no business firing off such incendiary rhetoric. It should make no difference which ideology is involved and why.

Chucky Cheese should know better…

They just put up 12 foot metal fences around the Supreme Court Building today. Schumer is out of line in a way he should never be allowed in Washington, DC for the duration of his hate-filled life. I don't want another Maxine Waters pushing the envelope on threatening leaders who do not see eye to eye with the left.
He should be arrested for inciting violence

This is what the dems sounded like right before they attacked and started the civil war.

It’s scary stuff. these demafascist are attacking our institutions

After the gop takes the house and senate Chuckie can be tried and possibly expelled from the Senate.

The Expulsion Case of William Blount of Tennessee (1797)

U.S. Senate: Blount Expulsion
Chuck Schumer is a desperate man. He ignored the separation of powers clause in the Constitution of the United States that he took an oath to defend. He doesn't deserve a toilet seat much less a Senate Seat.

Seeing this almost broke my heart today.

Edit: Much of his speech was cut, so I found his speech in writing and some of the reactions of VIPs.

The Schumer quote that triggered Roberts’s reply is this: “I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”​
“Gorsuch” and “Kavanaugh,” of course, refer to Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh — President Trump’s two appointees to the Supreme Court, whose confirmations were opposed by nearly all Senate Democrats.​
The conservative blowback against Schumer was swift and intense. The National Review’s John Hirschauer labeled Schumer a “thug.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Schumer’s remarks were, at best, “astonishing, reckless and completely irresponsible.” President Trump weighed in in his distinctly Trumpy way.​

By the end of Wednesday, even nonpartisan leaders such as American Bar Association president Judy Perry Martinez joined the pile-on with a statement saying that the ABA is “deeply troubled” by Schumer’s remarks.​
Roberts, for his part, interpreted this statement as a direct threat against Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, and it’s easy to see why. “Justices know that criticism comes with the territory,” the chief justice said in his statement rebuking Schumer. “But threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous.”​

Schumer should hold his tongue and do what is needed and investigate if the two Justices perjured themselves and if so their removal is required and their vote invalidated!

Unbelievable.
I can't be bothered to play these silly fucking games.

Go find some other person to play with.
Chuck Schumer breaching the Separation wall of the Senate v. the safety of Supreme Court is the name of this stinking game Chuck Schumer started all by himself, to choke out Supreme Court Justices in good standing that he hates because a Republican President nominated them, and the committee that investigated his records decided each of them were men of blind, not partisan justice. The truth is, Chuck Schumer doesn't want any true justice ruling on issues he thinks he increases his vote count by dilly-brained voters who have zero use for inconvenient babies they create with having unprotected sex that is against God's law that Jesus repeated saying "suffer the little children to come unto me." He DID NOT SAY "make the unborn and small children suffer." Chuck Schumer thinks the unborn should suffer. That's sickening to other American people who really believe in the citizens who wrote the Constitution. The founders were righteous men whose goals were crystal clear and good for the common man. They never dreamed that people would become so callous at the behest of school teachers' vicious teachings, or that evil would overtake men's souls to avoid the adult responsibility of replenishing the population, not forcing drug lords products over the borders to kill off American children for a nice little payday under the table. Biden's dirty little secret is that he pillages taxpayer money by burying the source of his wealth's truth in layers of extortion using high office as his source of untoward gain.

Forum List

Back