Secret Service Says Agents Who Were in Limo During Trump Steering Wheel Story Still Wait to be Called by J6 Committee. Say Cassidy Committed Perjury

Nothing strong enough to make you even remotely tolerable...
You need friends, my non-friend.
Do you have ANY real Friends.
Meaning, the Friends you could invite over for dinner, if you have a place?

You need friends, my non-friend.
Do you have ANY real Friends.
Meaning, the Friends you could invite over for dinner, if you have a place?

Lemme ask my wife, and then get my annoying mother in law outta here.

Then I'll invite my army buddy from New Hampshire down - and on Thursday enjoy dinner at the Thai restaurant with my buddy from Providence.

So I guess the answer to your question is no.

Dumbass.

Again… Hutchinson testified that Ornato TOLD her that story.

He can say otherwise but unless there were witnesses to the conversation the point is moot
No actually if he says otherwise, it means she’s lying.

And my my, it won’t be the first time a lie has been told to “get the Orange Man” is it?

Drunk Post #1, or just Idiot Post.

Drunk Post #2, or just Idiot Post.

Drunk Post #3, or just Idiot Post.

SHEEP will Follow Dude.
You are following.
Good LUCK (not really) with that false claim.
Put the bottle down!!! :alcoholic:

"It's fun to watch TDSers come unhinged when faced with the Trump truth."
Ah, that seem to be ironic.
It is so rare that one of our house TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered) have faced up to the 'Trump truth', which, it must be said, seems to be a glaring oxymoron. Now, I'm sure those TDS'rs are good people, some with adequate educations and healthy family ties......but then, they are so into their sycophancy gig and grievance-paloozas that they've become anti-patriot un-American Americans.
It's sad. Bigly. ;)

"Facts up in your fucking FACE, liar!!!"
And there it is. I hardly finish typing the above when up pops another grievance self-pleasuring episode by one of our MAGA-Q's going into his angertainment schtick.

Really, I love this bar!

Agents Onato and Engels still waiting for the chance after Cassidy Hutchinson testimony to call her a liar. They were interviewed before her testimony but still have not had the chance to refute her. Trump never reached for the steering wheel.

November 2022:
You are a little late! Bobby Engel, the Secret Service agent in the SUV with Trump, testified before 1/6 Committee on November 17, 2022 for 4 hours or so.

It all remains to be seen. It would have been nice if the committee had brought forth First hand witnesses instead of a second hand one. you would think that the committee would want more compelling evidence.
But maybe there is a reason for that. The truth will come out.

Let's get them to say it under oath.

Right now we can't PROVE, either way, who is telling the truth.

And if they actually have the balls to testify under oath, doesn't mean they are lying or telling the truth.
Just like Hutchinson.
They are ready, What is Nazi Piglosi afraid of? Let’s have another prime time show.

It all remains to be seen. It would have been nice if the committee had brought forth First hand witnesses instead of a second hand one. you would think that the committee would want more compelling evidence.
But maybe there is a reason for that. The truth will come out.
She was a first hand witness to many events. You fuckers focus on this to try and void those other witness accounts

She was a first hand witness to many events. You fuckers focus on this to try and void those other witness accounts
Why won’t Nazi Piglosi call the agents to testify? What is she afraid of, Simp?

Forum List

Back