Secret Service Says Agents Who Were in Limo During Trump Steering Wheel Story Still Wait to be Called by J6 Committee. Say Cassidy Committed Perjury

Notably, my avatar asked for proof that Hutchinson was lying about what she was told by a couple of SS agents...and the response from poster Nostra offers the forum a July 7th link to the online news aggregator, The Hill. That coverage that Nostra links us to reports this:

"Through backchannels, the Secret Service has confirmed Trump’s eagerness to join the protesters at the Capitol, a number of whom would go on to storm the building in a violent effort to block Congress from certifying President Biden’s victory.
“There’s a lot of what Ms. Hutchinson said that is true. Certainly [Trump] wanted to go to the Capitol, that much we know. He said that publicly, he reiterated that inside the car,” a source close to the Secret Service told The Hill on Tuesday."

“Those of us who worked w/ Tony know where his loyalties lie,” Olivia Troye, a former Pence adviser and high-profile critic of Trump, wrote in sharing the article. “He should testify under oath.”

Alyssa Farah, a former White House director of strategic communications, also complained that Ornato denied a conversation in which she said she urged him to warn the press before chemical irritants were used to clear a park near the White House in 2020.

“There seems to be a major thread here… Tony Ornato likes to lie,”

(underlining by my avatar)
------------------------------------------------

And then there was this from other online sources: "Tony Ornato, the Secret Service’s assistant director who became a top aide to former President Donald Trump, announced his retirement — amid the recent scrutiny over his actions around January 6."

Tony, it seems, has rather sketchy credibility. Some have asserted.

Notably, my avatar asked for proof that Hutchinson was lying about what she was told by a couple of SS agents...and the response from poster Nostra offers the forum a July 7th link to the online news aggregator, The Hill. That coverage that Nostra links us to reports this:

"Through backchannels, the Secret Service has confirmed Trump’s eagerness to join the protesters at the Capitol, a number of whom would go on to storm the building in a violent effort to block Congress from certifying President Biden’s victory.
“There’s a lot of what Ms. Hutchinson said that is true. Certainly [Trump] wanted to go to the Capitol, that much we know. He said that publicly, he reiterated that inside the car,” a source close to the Secret Service told The Hill on Tuesday."

“Those of us who worked w/ Tony know where his loyalties lie,” Olivia Troye, a former Pence adviser and high-profile critic of Trump, wrote in sharing the article. “He should testify under oath.”

Alyssa Farah, a former White House director of strategic communications, also complained that Ornato denied a conversation in which she said she urged him to warn the press before chemical irritants were used to clear a park near the White House in 2020.

“There seems to be a major thread here… Tony Ornato likes to lie,”

(underlining by my avatar)
------------------------------------------------

And then there was this from other online sources: "Tony Ornato, the Secret Service’s assistant director who became a top aide to former President Donald Trump, announced his retirement — amid the recent scrutiny over his actions around January 6."

Tony, it seems, has rather sketchy credibility. Some have asserted.

Why did Cassidy have a Trump lawyer?

Her testimony in other areas was damning as hell.

So damning the whole entire world was laughing at her testimony.

The wing nuts have seized on this to impugn her honesty

The whole WORLD was laughing at your idiotic committee.

It has nothing to do with wingnuts. It has to do with you being stupid.

Read the Report Summary SIMP

I wouldn't even waste a microsecond of my life flipping a page.

Fuck the Stalinist piglets and their dog and pony show.

And FUCK YOU TOO for supporting them.

I'll try....tentatively ....to offer one answer, albeit brief. Others may have differing views.

'Why'? ...... Protect Trump.

Yep.

Too many loose ends. Didn't Trump want his mob to believe he put up a fight to join them at the Capitol?

"I wouldn't even waste a microsecond of my life flipping a page. Fuck the Stalinist piglets and their dog and pony show. And FUCK YOU TOO.......

MAGA fluency and grace with our language.
MAGA-think.
MAGA tuffguy posturing.
But...... but Trump University and QAnon through and through.
It's sad.
Bigly.

Poster Scruffy.....maybe you would be less discombobulated if you would return to the chatroom. You seem a better fit over there.....than here.

Regardless, we wish you a happy new year, and better luck in your life. ;) ✌️

SO NOW you claim Hutchinson is actually telling the truth, because of a story Tony told her to fuckk her.

Got it.

The depths you SHEEP kkkult members will go through to protect the biggest lying con man ever, POS trump.

Check your mailbox for the pee pee tapes again.

Forum List

Back