Secret Service Says Agents Who Were in Limo During Trump Steering Wheel Story Still Wait to be Called by J6 Committee. Say Cassidy Committed Perjury

What testimony would that be?
Cohen said that, as concerned as he was about those developments, he was most troubled by the picture Hutchinson's testimony painted of possible failures on the part of the Secret Service, an agency Cohen has worked closely with since it was folded in to DHS after the 9/11 terror attacks.

"Hutchinson's testimony raises serious questions regarding security planning by the Secret Service on Jan 6. that will need to be answered," Cohen said. "Did the Service leadership have advanced notice of the planned march on the Capitol? Did they have advanced notice of the president's intent to join the crowd?"

Hutchinson said that Ornato, whom she described as "the conduit for security protocol between White House staff and the United States Secret Service," was aware of possible violence planned for Jan. 6 in the preceding days -- and alerted Meadows and Trump on the morning of Jan. 6.

Cohen said that, as concerned as he was about those developments, he was most troubled by the picture Hutchinson's testimony painted of possible failures on the part of the Secret Service, an agency Cohen has worked closely with since it was folded in to DHS after the 9/11 terror attacks.

"Hutchinson's testimony raises serious questions regarding security planning by the Secret Service on Jan 6. that will need to be answered," Cohen said. "Did the Service leadership have advanced notice of the planned march on the Capitol? Did they have advanced notice of the president's intent to join the crowd?"

Hutchinson said that Ornato, whom she described as "the conduit for security protocol between White House staff and the United States Secret Service," was aware of possible violence planned for Jan. 6 in the preceding days -- and alerted Meadows and Trump on the morning of Jan. 6.
Oh, so someone’s OPINION about debunked HEARSAY testimony is your BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

She was a first hand witness to many events. You fuckers focus on this to try and void those other witness accounts

No actually We’re focusing on Trump supposedly trying to choke out a secret service agent. Keep your stories straight

Trump never reached for the steering wheel.

I'll buy that, for sure. Seemed ridiculous to me from the outset, as I comically pictured him riding shotgun in The Beast.
However, I don't have opinion on what was said (or heard) by others. Nor trust those doing the reporting.

1669483012490.png

And what crime is that?
No crime in telling the SS to go to the Capitol.
No Crime if reaching/lunging for the Wheel.

I don't get why this is such a Big Deal.

Who fucking cares.
Except you RWI's hoping that Hutching was lying about something she was told.
Hearsay.

No crime in telling the SS to go to the Capitol.
No Crime if reaching/lunging for the Wheel.

I don't get why this is such a Big Deal.

Who fucking cares.
Except you RWI's hoping that Hutching was lying about something she was told.
Hearsay.
Nazi Piglosi thought it was a big deal. She scheduled a Prime Time Show for her BOMBSHELL hearsay witness.

Agents Onato and Engels still waiting for the chance after Cassidy Hutchinson testimony to call her a liar. They were interviewed before her testimony but still have not had the chance to refute her. Trump never reached for the steering wheel.

November 2022:
Comey, Mc Cabe, Brennan, Clapper and Fauci are perjurers and have never been punished. This lying bitch will never be held accountable.

Comey, Mc Cabe, Brennan, Clapper and Fauci are perjurers and have never been punished. This lying bitch will never be held accountable.
3-4 Weeks Baby.
Explosive Weeks.

Meanwhile, try to enjoy LIFE.

Nazi Piglosi thought it was a big deal. She scheduled a Prime Time Show for her BOMBSHELL hearsay witness.
I'm sorry that your LIFE sucks.

Meanwhile, I bet $300 on the OVER on SC Vrs Clemson. at OVER 53.5
Still in the 3rd Q, and it is 30-28 = 58.

Winning ticket pays $572.
Sucks to be me.

What FACTS have you EVER presented.

Waiting.........

You are nothing but an empty shill.

Prove me Wrong Nostra

Ah, that seem to be ironic.
It is so rare that one of our house TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered) have faced up to the 'Trump truth', which, it must be said, seems to be a glaring oxymoron. Now, I'm sure those TDS'rs are good people, some with adequate educations and healthy family ties......but then, they are so into their sycophancy gig and grievance-paloozas that they've become anti-patriot un-American Americans.
It's sad. Bigly. ;)

And there it is. I hardly finish typing the above when up pops another grievance self-pleasuring episode by one of our MAGA-Q's going into his angertainment schtick.

Really, I love this bar!
Stop stealing memes and projecting your fantasies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back