Secret Service Says Agents Who Were in Limo During Trump Steering Wheel Story Still Wait to be Called by J6 Committee. Say Cassidy Committed Perjury

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Agents Onato and Engels still waiting for the chance after Cassidy Hutchinson testimony to call her a liar. They were interviewed before her testimony but still have not had the chance to refute her. Trump never reached for the steering wheel.

November 2022:

, Hutchinson testified that Ornato claimed Trump tried to grab the steering wheel while in the SUV traveling from the rally at the Ellipse back to the White House. Trump wanted to go to the Capitol but his agents refused because it couldn't be secured.
After her comments, the Secret Service released statements claiming she didn't know what she was talking about.
"As we have done in the past, the United States Secret Service will make individuals with first-hand knowledge of the conversations and interactions referenced by the Committee available for sworn testimony. We are awaiting the opportunity to do so," the statement said.

Let's get them to say it under oath.

Right now we can't PROVE, either way, who is telling the truth.

And if they actually have the balls to testify under oath, doesn't mean they are lying or telling the truth.
Just like Hutchinson.

And if they actually have the balls to testify under oath, doesn't mean they are lying or telling the truth.
Just like Hutchinson.

Who do you believe?

Just like Hutchinson.

The new Congress can show it has balls and means business by throwing Hutchinson in jail for perjury. She represents the worst of the worst swamp creatures, probably a member of a Luciferian cult.

Make her talk and ask who ordered her to commit perjury with this outlandish story. Probably Cheney herself, a daughter of 9/11 treason.

9-11 Research: Dick Cheney

"As the attack unfolded, news reports stated that Cheney had been whisked to a secret and secure location -- later revealed to be the Presidential Emergency Operating Center in the basement of the White House. Cheney was with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, directing the response to the attack. Or was he directing the attack? The testimony of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta is suggestive in this regard.

MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?""

Last edited:
The story of Trump going for the throat of SS agent actually makes no sense. But it is the perfect representation of the imagination of just about any American leftist. They would easily imagine anything like that being true, the same way they believed Trump would have hookers pee on Obamas, hotel bed.

I would believe the testimony of the agents themselves over some mouth piece.

Just like Hutchinson.

Funny how you leftoids believe every accusation against Trump when not made under oath, which is 99% of the accusations.

The story of Trump going for the throat of SS agent actually makes no sense. But it is the perfect representation of the imagination of just about any American leftist. They would easily imagine anything like that being true, the same way they believed Trump would have hookers pee on Obamas, hotel bed.

It is the Idiocracy at work.

A committee is generally an impartial group called together to come up with a conclusion or a solution a problem. In that respect the the carefully selected "Jan 6 " group is more like a tribunal. You can bet your last dollar that the "committee" will never call a witness that tends to refute the dialog that they created.

I couldn't even reach the steering wheel from the back seat of my small car, never mind a huge limo like the Beast. Trump is no Wilt Chamberlain. These swamp creatures should really test out their lies on a few people before entering them forever into the public record.

A committee is generally an impartial group called together to come up with a conclusion or a solution a problem. In that respect the the carefully selected "Jan 6 " group is more like a tribunal. You can bet your last dollar that the "committee" will never call a witness that tends to refute the dialog that they created.
Dems assembled a Salem witch trial.

Just like Hutchinson.

IKR! Pence testifies that Trump killed these 2 Agents when he commandeered the limo and tried to run Pence over

And behind the scenes, many who have worked as investigators, etc., have rebelled against Liz Cheney for her insistence that it be all about Trump and nothing about why the NG was refused, Pelosi and McConnell communications, why the Capitol Police were not at full strength, etc.

Winco apparently believes those who are refusing to give these agents the chance to tell their story under oath.

The same clown among a sea of clowns that believed Trump had nuclear secrets at MAL.

BTW The DoJ is still fighting for the full and complete affidavit in support of the search warrant being released. How about that.

The new Congress can show it has balls and means business by throwing Hutchinson in jail for perjury. She represents the worst of the worst swamp creatures, probably a member of a Luciferian cult.

Make her talk and ask who ordered her to commit perjury with this outlandish story. Probably Cheney herself, a daughter of 9/11 treason.

9-11 Research: Dick Cheney

"As the attack unfolded, news reports stated that Cheney had been whisked to a secret and secure location -- later revealed to be the Presidential Emergency Operating Center in the basement of the White House. Cheney was with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, directing the response to the attack. Or was he directing the attack? The testimony of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta is suggestive in this regard.

MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?""

The Republicans are owned by the same people running the dems. It's like the criminal justice system in Peru and Columbia: they pretend to arrest a drug dealer or 2 but let 99% of it go under the "Lead or Silver" ideology. McCarty is owned and won't actually do anything meaningful

Just like Hutchinson.
All of the Democrat controlled media and their faithful followers were squealing with delight over Hutchinson's ridiculous story. Now all of a sudden proof matters. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back