Secret Service Says Agents Who Were in Limo During Trump Steering Wheel Story Still Wait to be Called by J6 Committee. Say Cassidy Committed Perjury

Again… Hutchinson testified that Ornato TOLD her that story.

He can say otherwise but unless there were witnesses to the conversation the point is moot

Ornato probably did tell her the story, to impress Ms. Hutchinson so he could fornicate with her.

But that doesn't make the story true.

Just means that Ornato, like many men, will say whatever he can to impress a dame.

She testified that she was TOLD that.
Here say [sic], inadmissible.

And while her testimony, hearsay should have been inadmissible, and which testifies to something that she had to know could not possibly be true; two witnesses that were actually present at the time and place in question, and who have publicly stated that this incident never happened, have not been allowed to testify.

True that. She was not in the limo. And, importantly, poster Leo she never ever claimed she was. Rather, she clearly and succinctly described who TOLD the story, when she was told, where she was told, and the context of the telling.
Someone asked in a post above....who do I believe.

Well, I believe that Cassidy Hutchinson was told what she was told and that she faithfully testified to what she was told.

I cannot compare her version to whatever description the SS agents may say, because.......well, because they haven't gone in front of the media to describe the conversation that Hutchinson witnessed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyperventilating over "Luciferain cults"....seems a tad fringie to those of us out here in rural America. But then, it is sort of humorous in a Mad Magazine/Onion vibe. Bizarro Desk playtime. IMHO.

But beyond that fringie aspect of poster Munkle's suggestion that Cassisdy Hutchinson should be jailed for perjury seems unsupported. I watched all of her testimony. In my view, in my experience, in my sense of veracity and sincerity.....well, Hutchinson checked all the boxes. She came across as sincere, humble, informed, and very careful in what she said. Meaning, she declined to extrapolate or speculate despite questions from the panel that were inviting her to expand.

So, did I believe Cassidy Hutchinson?
Yupper, I did.

Despite my fear of Luciferian cults......or those like Luciferian cults. You know.....like QAnon jackassery cults.

Just sayin'.
----------------------------------------------------------

??????
Hutchinson's testimony was imagined?
By her?
Is that what the poster Yarddog is suggesting?

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's a quick morphing from "Luciferian" cultism to "Swamp Creatures"-cultism.
????
There seems to be a fantasy-world that some of our local posters live in.
For whatever reason. Who knows?
Unhappy? Unsuccessful? in their real-world life?
Is QAnon cultism on the menu too?
I dunno.

Well, I don't have answer for that.
I don't even know if it is true.
Is the poster saying the Capitol Police were 'understrength' for expected daily interactions with the public?
How would he know that?

But a relevant fact bearing on any discussion of Police staffing on January 6th......and this applies to both the Capitol Police force, AND....the DC Metro Police and the National Park Police....was that none of those department were expecting a "march". An event that requires permitting by authorities. Permits that are applied for by the organization hosting the march, starting the march, initiating and encouraging the march. Permits that give notice to law enforcement that traffic concerns, barriers, and crowd control tactics need be implemented.

But, despite the understanding and agreement within the Don Trump and White House inner circle that a march was always intended ---but intentionally not shared --- with the City, with the Capitol Police, or the National Park police. Those law enforcement agencies were intentionally kept in the dark by the Trump camp. Why?
Did they desire a un-reinforced police presence? Why?
Well....Poster Chili, the FACT remains, Cassidy was not in the limo and it doesn't matter whether she claimed not being there, her testimony is still hearsay. Anthony Ornato (the driver) debunked Cassidy's claim according to NBC news. Besides, it would have been physically impossible for Trump to do that from the back of the limo. Engel (the other SS in the limo) claimed he grabbed Trump's arm. IMO, Trump probably did protest not going to the capitol and, Engel MAYBE could have grabbed him by the arm anticipating Trump lunging (which he probably never did). Ornato probably told Cassidy that story and she either falsely turned it into a fight or misunderstood a scenario which never happened fearing prosecution from the committee. Besides, the FACT remains is that Trump never comandeered the limo and the limo never went to the Capitol. This is all bullshit.

Last edited:
So, with that, you deny the claim by others that she made up the story, that she lied about it, and she should be charged with perjury?

Personally I don't think she committed perjury at all. I think the secret service fellow decided to tell her a story because he wanted to fuck her.

Personally I don't think she committed perjury at all. I think the secret service fellow decided to tell her a story because he wanted to fuck her.
Could be. I was thinking she made it up or stretched the truth, so as to escape prosecution from the anti-Trump committee. The SS guy could have helped her with the story. No one wants to run afoul of the powerful. tyrannical committee. They come down hard on anyone who supported Trump in any way.

Besides, the FACT remains is that Trump never comandeered the limo and the limo never went to the Capitol.
---------------------------------------------------------
OK. Sure.
But then, who claimed that he did do that?
Do you have a link to that claim?
I have never heard or read any reportage about such.

Why are you offering that as a defense of those who claim Hutchinson lied?
A defense of those who claim she should be prosecuted for perjury?

What's up with that, poster Leo?

Could be. I was thinking she made it up or stretched the truth, so as to escape prosecution from the anti-Trump committee. The SS guy could have helped her with the story. No one wants to run afoul of the powerful. tyrannical committee. They come down hard on anyone who supported Trump in any way.

Nope. She didn't lie. Ornato lied.

For Winco to be embarassed would require an intellect and a moral character that he very obviously does not have.
You two buddies are so far below me.
And while her testimony, hearsay should have been inadmissible, and which testifies to something that she had to know could not possibly be true; two witnesses that were actually present at the time and place in question, and who have publicly stated that this incident never happened, have not been allowed to testify.
It wasn’t a trial dip shit

I can hardly wait for the trump trial.
He will cry.
I will be hilarious.

tell her a story because he wanted to fuck her.
he didn't want his 'warm place to put it' hassled
.............................................................................................................

Some might suggest that involuntary celibacy generates a susceptibility to crazy sexualized conspiracies....not to mention fantasies.

My avatar wouldn't necessarily say that.....but can see how some might.

Ornato probably did tell her the story, to impress Ms. Hutchinson so he could fornicate with her.
Whatever his motivation...that's what she said. That he TOLD her that story.
But that doesn't make the story true.
It may be...it may not be. It doesn't matter.

It's a side issue.

Hutchinson has been called a liar because of this and that's the issue

Forum List

Back