Seattle’s top cop, emails resignation notice to officers

I am so excited to see what happens in these municipalities run by stupid fucking liberals, when an unarmed guidance counselor goes into a home where the father who snapped has beat the crap put of his wife and kids. :auiqs.jpg:

As a person that has lived in a defacto anarchist place (USVI), I know that people are a whole lot better at policing themselves than Conservatives would like to believe.

Of course the laws enforced are based on common decency and not those dictated by the wealthy.

I am so excited to see what happens in these municipalities run by stupid fucking liberals, when an unarmed guidance counselor goes into a home where the father who snapped has beat the crap put of his wife and kids. :auiqs.jpg:

My experience (once again after living in an anarchist area) is that men who physically abuse women and children do not live very long.

My experience (once again after living in an anarchist area) is that men who physically abuse women and children do not live very long.
This society is not going to tolerate summary executions whether just or not. This nation in not an anarchist
nation (Chicago notwithstanding). Seattle's radical political leadership is signing a death warrant for the city
as the long term effect of unchecked crime will be mass flight of the stable mid and upper class.

I'm afraid Seattle has some hard lessons to learn.

This society is not going to tolerate summary executions whether just or not. This nation in not an anarchist
nation (Chicago notwithstanding). Seattle's radical political leadership is signing a death warrant for the city
as the long term effect of unchecked crime will be mass flight of the stable mid and upper class.

I'm afraid Seattle has some hard lessons to learn.

Ending summary execution is exactly what the BLM and anarchist movements are trying to do.

Or is it that summary executions are O.K. when it's a law enforcement officer executing black people?

There are a whole lot less summary executions in anarchist states then in police states!

Ending summary execution is exactly what the BLM and anarchist movements are trying to do.

Or is it that summary executions are O.K. when it's a law enforcement officer executing black people?

There are a whole lot less summary executions in anarchist states then in police states!
I'm not in favor of either police or an anarchist state though you sound fond of the latter.

Despite your absurd hyperbole police don't "execute" blacks and in fact the police kill more white people
every year than blacks. The facts have been cited here many times. I guess you don't read...or pay attention
to things that do not confirm your biases.

Ask the guys in jail for the killing of career criminal and drug supository repository George Floyd if the state thinks it's okay that he's dead now. Unfortunately for you there is still a trial to go through and the charge of murder doesn't look like it will stand up in light of all the evidence.

Minneapolis cops will go to prison on lesser charges and the city will burn down all over again.
How does that fit in with your simplistic view of the world?

Last edited:

I'm not in favor of either police or an anarchist state though you sound fond of the latter.

Despite your absurd hyperbole police don't "execute" blacks and in fact the police kill more white people
every year than blacks. The facts have been cited here many times. I guess you don't read...or pay attention
to things that do not confirm your biases.

Ask the guys in jail for the killing of career criminal and drug supository repository George Floyd if the state thinks it's okay that he's dead now. Unfortunately for you there is still a trial to go through and the charge of murder doesn't look like it will stand up in light of all the evidence.

Minneapolis cops will go to prison on lesser charges and the city will burn down all over again.
How does that fit in with your simplistic view of the world?

I'm the first to agree that police kill white people unjustly as well. But the BLM movement is spearheading the drive to stop police abuse for everyone.

Whatever George Floyd was, the police should not have killed him. It's not their job to execute people. George Floyd was not a threat to anyone when they killed him. There was no justification.

Thinking that the police that murdered Floyd will get away with it is nonsense. I'm sure that they'll use the full power of justice system corruption to try to get away with it, but this time it wouldn't work. The whole world is watching.

In the end we will not have anarchy, but we WILL have a severe change in how police operate throughout the country.

And THAT's what the right to peaceful assembly is all about!

I'm the first to agree that police kill white people unjustly as well. But the BLM movement is spearheading the drive to stop police abuse for everyone.

Whatever George Floyd was, the police should not have killed him. It's not their job to execute people. George Floyd was not a threat to anyone when they killed him. There was no justification.

Thinking that the police that murdered Floyd will get away with it is nonsense. I'm sure that they'll use the full power of justice system corruption to try to get away with it, but this time it wouldn't work. The whole world is watching.

In the end we will not have anarchy, but we WILL have a severe change in how police operate throughout the country.

First of all I really doubt BLM gives a crap about white people shot by cops. Or any other person other than black folks being killed by cops, for that matter. They aren't BLACK Lives Matter for no reason.

And for another we are going to find out that it was the massive amounts of drugs in George Floyd's system
that led to his death. Of course a cop kneeling on his neck for eight minutes did not help matters.
But police body cameras show Floyd was high as a fucking kite from a mixture of opioids, meth and
cocaine and a normal not drugged up person would easily survive such treatment (though not like it).

For that matter a normal not fucked up person being held by cops would not need to be
restrained in such a way. Check the facts.

The police will get away with a charge of murder against them because his death does not warrant
that politicized charge. Don't believe it? Wait for the trial and see.
Authorities are already admitting as much. With Minneapolis on fire and mayhem in the streets
I would make the same charge under the circumstances. But in a courtroom when the prosecution is
asked to prove Floyd was murdered by three, or four, Minneapolis cops, they won't be able to do it.

I'm not going to argue over this. Wait and see.

If your already underfunded, undermanned, then whats left after they cut your legs off from beneath you?
I have the utmost respect for those who serve and protect the general population and uphold justice. Not easy having a target on your back.
Seattle will soon recognize just how callous and stupid they are.

First of all I really doubt BLM gives a crap about white people shot by cops. Or any other person other than black folks being killed by cops, for that matter. They aren't BLACK Lives Matter for no reason.

And for another we are going to find out that it was the massive amounts of drugs in George Floyd's system
that led to his death. Of course a cop kneeling on his neck for eight minutes did not help matters.
But police body cameras show Floyd was high as a fucking kite from a mixture of opioids, meth and
cocaine and a normal not drugged up person would easily survive such treatment (though not like it).

For that matter a normal not fucked up person being held by cops would not need to be
restrained in such a way. Check the facts.

The police will get away with a charge of murder against them because his death does not warrant
that politicized charge. Don't believe it? Wait for the trial and see.
Authorities are already admitting as much. With Minneapolis on fire and mayhem in the streets
I would make the same charge under the circumstances. But in a courtroom when the prosecution is
asked to prove Floyd was murdered by three, or four, Minneapolis cops, they won't be able to do it.

I'm not going to argue over this. Wait and see.

If BLM succeeds in systemic reforms and increased oversite and transparency of the Police. Everyone will benefit.

Whatever condition Floyd may have been, it did not justify what was done to him. He died as a direct result of the officer kneeling on his neck. There was no valid reason for the officer kneeling on his neck - he could have been restrained without it.

But I agree..Wait and see.

George Floyd died as a direct result of taking both fentanyl and meth. The worst that can be Said about the police is they didn't stop him from dying.

Unfortunately the embrace of criminal conduct will change policing. Our police will become much like Mexican federales. The police working with the strongest of organized gangs for their own survival and protection.

Forum List

Back