Seattle’s top cop, emails resignation notice to officers

It's unfortunate. She seemed like she cared.

I do think it's an odd response to a simple 100 officer cut and a few million dollars less in her budget. Maybe she was planning this already for some time?

Seattle actually thinks that crime will go down. I guess it is just a matter of wishing it away. Chicago, New York City and others have seen crime increase because of wishful thinking policies.

I do think it's an odd response to a simple 100 officer cut and a few million dollars less in her budget. Maybe she was planning this already for some time?

I suspect she was just waiting for the vote. I hope she has the spine to end security details for those voting affirmative.

I suspect she was just waiting for the vote. I hope she has the spine to end security details for those voting affirmative.

They will find some lefty replacement who will blame the inevitable increase in crime and injuring of whatever unarmed social worker types they send like lambs to the slaughter on "guns"

Way to go Seattle....you guys really know what youre doing up there. :auiqs.jpg:

You fools are on your way to communism. Congrats.

I think guilt-ridden white liberal bedwetters in the democrat party are losing their grip on black voters

Way to go Seattle....you guys really know what youre doing up there. :auiqs.jpg:

Good for her. 28 Years service is a long time. She can undoubtedly get full retirement. Nationally, as if it was anything to us, I do not remember anyone being thrilled at her handling of the protests, riots or take overs. She is out of there. Best of luck to her in retirement.

Good for her. 28 Years service is a long time. She can undoubtedly get full retirement. Nationally, as if it was anything to us, I do not remember anyone being thrilled at her handling of the protests, riots or take overs. She is out of there. Best of luck to her in retirement.

Good for you. Hopefully you maintain this perspective for all issues.

Half her salary has gone poof. She could do nothing else. If she can retire maybe she can get her pension.

Anyone want to guess as to how many are packing their bags and preparing to move out of that soon to be more of a shithole?

Good for you. Hopefully you maintain this perspective for all issues.

Pretty much, if they are over 2000 miles away and do not impact me or mine.

Funny how the left can spin a protest resignation to it being a good thing for them.

Carmen Best, the Seattle police chief, emailed her resignation notice late Monday
Good riddance, madam! That's where "the girls" of the Democratic Party Establishment were pressing false and perjurious felony criminal charges against me for being a "threat" or "danger" to self or others over and above their other causes against me for involuntary civil commitment for mental health. The corrupt cops and DAs are all on the same side as BLM. That's what I don't get. The cops are carefully supervising a managed and scripted protest. They have "fall guys" already scoped out for pre-planned arrests made-for-TV.

Forum List

Back