Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

I wish we had a president who didn't lie to such a dangerous extent as trump.

NPR Seattle is not going to run them live at all.
NPR gets money from me and other taxes payers. Maybe it's time to cut the funding
Go ahead and cut it. My bad. You lack any power to do so.

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

Yes that's the station I listen to.

It's best that false information isn't put over our public airwaves.

Especially information that can and has already killed people.

The orange whore spent the last three years dodging anyone who would dare question him, even suspending the regular press briefings that have been customary for decades. Now we see his ugly, lying face every night due only to the fact that he wants to present a particular heroic image to the public. He's not worth the airtime. Running cartoons in the same time-slot would be more constructive.

More than that, what he says has already gotten people killed.

We don't need someone spewing lies that gets more people killed needlessly.

NPR gets money from me and other taxes payers. Maybe it's time to cut the funding
I a tax payer and have representation in Congress.

The orange whore spent the last three years dodging anyone who would dare question him, even suspending the regular press briefings that have been customary for decades. Now we see his ugly, lying face every night due only to the fact that he wants to present a particular heroic image to the public. He's not worth the airtime. Running cartoons in the same time-slot would be more constructive.

Bullshit. By that logic DiBlasio should also be blamed for telling people to go out and act normally back in early March.

Trump has been using what are supposed to be informative press conferences for misinformation propaganda laced campaign speeches. He is, as usual, abusing and misusing the Presidency.

I a tax payer and have representation in Congress.
So what? Your representation doesnt have the power to cut it either. Even they need a consensus.

Trump has been using what are supposed to be informative press conferences for misinformation propaganda laced campaign speeches. He is, as usual, abusing and misusing the Presidency.
I don't recall any Dims whining when Obama did that.

Wow. Has this ever happened before in history? Drumpf is supposed to be the leader and we cant trust what comes out of his piehole.

And the media is supposed to objectively cover the news and not engage in political bias, which you guys have insisted for years they don't do

To claim the networks stopped showing Trump because they think he lied is complete bullshit. They live for claiming he lied and slamming him for it for hours.
Trump is kicking ass, Americans are seeing it, and the leftist media is panicking and attempting to hide
it from America.
Exactly. If there's any misinformation about Coronavirus out there, it's coming from the liberal media, not from Trump.
Now let's get that economy up and running!

good policy. helped discouraging streakers as well. helps here as well. it is called "don´t feed the troll."

Is the press really supposed to be the judge of what should and should not be covered ?

This seems a bit out of line to me.

Thanks for showing everyone your true colors.

Yup. Red, White, and Blue.

No, they cut away because they can’t stand showing the people how good he is at his job. Especially compared to Dementia Joe.
How many Americans have died on his watch?
About 5% of the Americans who died on Barry Hussein’s H1N1 watch.

Next?
How many Americans have died on his watch?
Fewer than the number that died on Obumble's watch...
It ain’t over yet.

Bullshit. By that logic DiBlasio should also be blamed for telling people to go out and act normally back in early March.

You appear to be trying to erase the orange whore's record. Your attempt at deflection is noted.

Thanks for showing everyone your true colors.

Yup. Red, White, and Blue.
Only red for "commie."

Forum List

Back