Seattle federal judge temporarily blocks Trump's travel ban

I don't approve of the way Trump did this Executive Order, but I really find the hypocrisy coming from the Democratic Party quite astounding, but typical. A few years back when Texas was talking about not issuing birth certificate to children born to illegal immigrants the Democrats said the states don't have standing on the issue of immigration as it is strictly a federal matter. Now all of a sudden when the federal government is doing something with immigration they don't like it's now a state issue. Funny how that works, huh.
Both issues violate the constitution. I don't see the problem.

Feel free to cite the Article, Section and Clause.
1st and 14th amendments

NOT EVEN CLOSE, they are not for IMMIGRANTS they are for CITIZENS of this country ONLY as referenced in the Preamble. TRY AGAIN!!!
Here this will help you: The Constitution for Kids (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade) - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
You keep posting documents that do not apply anyone who is not a citizen of the US. When are you going to understand that?

I don't approve of the way Trump did this Executive Order, but I really find the hypocrisy coming from the Democratic Party quite astounding, but typical. A few years back when Texas was talking about not issuing birth certificate to children born to illegal immigrants the Democrats said the states don't have standing on the issue of immigration as it is strictly a federal matter. Now all of a sudden when the federal government is doing something with immigration they don't like it's now a state issue. Funny how that works, huh.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson had sued, saying the order is causing significant harm to residents and effectively mandates discrimination. Minnesota joined the suit this week.

U.S. judge temporarily blocks Trump's travel ban

1st and 14th amendments

Snort.

The 1st doesn't apply because the law has nothing to do with restricting the free exercise of religion

And I don't see how the 14th does either.

1st and 14th amendments

NOT EVEN CLOSE, they are not for IMMIGRANTS they are for CITIZENS of this country ONLY as referenced in the Preamble. TRY AGAIN!!!
Here this will help you: The Constitution for Kids (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade) - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Bullshit YOU read the Constitution AH, The preamble addresses the people the Constitution is FOR. IMMIGRANTS are covered in a completely different LAW and when any PRESIDENT has reason to believe that it is pertinent to the safety of the people of this country they are allowed to suspend all immigration into this country by that statute. You don't know shit about your rants.
You obviously don't understand the issue at hand

1st and 14th amendments

You keep posting documents that do not apply anyone who is not a citizen of the US. When are you going to understand that?
They apply to federal law and executive orders

1st and 14th amendments

Only as far as it effects US citizens. It does nothing for anyone else.

1st and 14th amendments

Guess what hero, the Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nationals on foreign soil, it just ain't in there. Are you advocating changing that?
Not the issue buddy

It's absolutely the issue, States have no standing to sue on behalf of a foreign national not physically in their State.

Last edited:
1st and 14th amendments

Bullshit YOU read the Constitution AH, The preamble addresses the people the Constitution is FOR. IMMIGRANTS are covered in a completely different LAW and when any PRESIDENT has reason to believe that it is pertinent to the safety of the people of this country they are allowed to suspend all immigration into this country by that statute. You don't know shit about your rants.
You obviously don't understand the issue at hand

Apparently you don't because you keep saying it's unconstitutional without showing how.

1st and 14th amendments

Only as far as it effects US citizens. It does nothing for anyone else.
If you are born on American soil, then it affects you. If you're a citizen and the government is endorsing 1 or more religions over yours, then it affects you.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson had sued, saying the order is causing significant harm to residents and effectively mandates discrimination. Minnesota joined the suit this week.

It's stupidity like this, digging in your tiny feels and pouting that got this asshole elected in the first place.

I am sure the FEDERAL judge's opinion will be online for even simpletons like yourself to read.

1st and 14th amendments

Guess what hero, the Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nationals on foreign soil, it just ain't in there. Are you advocating changing that?
Not the issue buddy

It's absolutely the issue, State have no standing to sue on behalf of a foreign national not physically in their State.
A federal judge is not a state.

1st and 14th amendments

Snort.

The 1st doesn't apply because the law has nothing to do with restricting the free exercise of religion

God you people are lazy. Why don't you post your legal, Constitutional refutation? Oh no, too fucking lazy. Any of you nitwits a lawyer much less a federal judge?
Snort.

1st and 14th amendments

Not the issue buddy

It's absolutely the issue, State have no standing to sue on behalf of a foreign national not physically in their State.

Talk about not being able to understand the issue. The State's AG sued the Government in Federal Court. Now, let's apply Tex's statement again:

"States have no standing to sue on behalf of a foreign national not physically in their State."

1st and 14th amendments

Snort.

God you people are lazy. Why don't you post your legal, Constitutional refutation? Oh no, too fucking lazy. Any of you nitwits a lawyer much less a federal judge?
Snort.

Interesting, you tell us he violated the 1st and 14th without telling us how or which parts.

And you're calling us lazy?

The POTUS absolutely has the right. The constitutional right!

Evidently not. Not! Hahahahaha.
Hold on to your panties, this isn't the only thing that Trump does that will fail and fail miserably. His impetuosity and impulsive behavior is going to boomerang his ass again and again.

He let some minor league idiot, Steve Miller, draft the ban. He probably never even read the damn thing before he signed it. He's a total asshole.

Got it yet? I was right from the beginning: Trump will fuck this country up with his bullshit and stop its progress in the name of his Drama Queen-in-Chief antics.

That's odd. The law that allows him to do what he did was signed by Obama. The list of countries came from Obama's administration.

So you want to blame Trump when it has Obama's fingerprints all over it? Do you ever watch CSI?

The POTUS absolutely has the right. The constitutional right!

Evidently not. Not! Hahahahaha.
Hold on to your panties, this isn't the only thing that Trump does that will fail and fail miserably. His impetuosity and impulsive behavior is going to boomerang his ass again and again.

He let some minor league idiot, Steve Miller, draft the ban. He probably never even read the damn thing before he signed it. He's a total asshole.

Got it yet? I was right from the beginning: Trump will fuck this country up with his bullshit and stop its progress in the name of his Drama Queen-in-Chief antics.
My understanding is that all the court did was grant a stay, the reason for all the celebration in the media is because it is as close to a victory as they can get...do you know exactly what it was that they asked for in court...I looking for the legal name of what it was they were asking for?...I don't know.

It's stupidity like this, digging in your tiny feels and pouting that got this asshole elected in the first place.

I am sure the FEDERAL judge's opinion will be online for even simpletons like yourself to read.

It's not yet but I'll be happy to pick it apart, if it's not overturned by the time it's posted.

1st and 14th amendments

Not the issue buddy

A State filed the suit and another joined it dip.

Forum List

Back