Seattle federal judge temporarily blocks Trump's travel ban

I don't approve of the way Trump did this Executive Order, but I really find the hypocrisy coming from the Democratic Party quite astounding, but typical. A few years back when Texas was talking about not issuing birth certificate to children born to illegal immigrants the Democrats said the states don't have standing on the issue of immigration as it is strictly a federal matter. Now all of a sudden when the federal government is doing something with immigration they don't like it's now a state issue. Funny how that works, huh.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson had sued, saying the order is causing significant harm to residents and effectively mandates discrimination. Minnesota joined the suit this week.

U.S. judge temporarily blocks Trump's travel ban
Both issues violate the constitution. I don't see the problem.

You dont see the problem? Ask Sweden if THEY see a problem. Ask Germany, Greese, France if THEY see a problem. Ask Italy or Norway if THEY have a problem. You dont understand because you dont know the history of izlaam. Go to youtube and watch a vid of the history of izlaam. I wonder...how do you feel about gun control?
Learn English vocabulary and spelling online with award-winning educational technology.

I don't approve of the way Trump did this Executive Order, but I really find the hypocrisy coming from the Democratic Party quite astounding, but typical. A few years back when Texas was talking about not issuing birth certificate to children born to illegal immigrants the Democrats said the states don't have standing on the issue of immigration as it is strictly a federal matter. Now all of a sudden when the federal government is doing something with immigration they don't like it's now a state issue. Funny how that works, huh.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson had sued, saying the order is causing significant harm to residents and effectively mandates discrimination. Minnesota joined the suit this week.

Feel free to cite the Article, Section and Clause.
1st and 14th amendments
None of which apply to non-citizens of the USA.

It will end up in the Supreme Court. Every politician signs an oath to protect and serve the citizens of the US. The US does not have to allow anyone entry into this country.[/QUOTE]

It will never reach the supreme court. The tenpoary ban will be over long before it has a chance.

You dont see the problem? Ask Sweden if THEY see a problem. Ask Germany, Greese, France if THEY see a problem. Ask Italy or Norway if THEY have a problem. You dont understand because you dont know the history of izlaam. Go to youtube and watch a vid of the history of izlaam. I wonder...how do you feel about gun control?
Learn English vocabulary and spelling online with award-winning educational technology.

Ignore this person their posts are of no value or substance, just liberal talking points uninformed dreams.

1st and 14th amendments

NOT EVEN CLOSE, they are not for IMMIGRANTS they are for CITIZENS of this country ONLY as referenced in the Preamble. TRY AGAIN!!!
Here this will help you: The Constitution for Kids (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade) - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

1st and 14th amendments

Guess what hero, the Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nationals on foreign soil, it just ain't in there. Are you advocating changing that?

1st and 14th amendments

Guess what hero, the Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nationals on foreign soil, it just ain't in there. Are you advocating changing that?
Not the issue buddy

giphy.gif

Do any of these libs know in Seattle(of course) that there can be vetting on immigration if there needs be?

1st and 14th amendments

Eat shit you liberal filth. You gonna take some of those fuckers in YOUR house? No. Your just a fuckin coward. And a sheep.

1st and 14th amendments

Eat shit you liberal filth. You gonna take some of those fuckers in YOUR house? No. Your just a fuckin coward. And a sheep.
^ triggered snowflake alert

1st and 14th amendments

NOT EVEN CLOSE, they are not for IMMIGRANTS they are for CITIZENS of this country ONLY as referenced in the Preamble. TRY AGAIN!!!
Here this will help you: The Constitution for Kids (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade) - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Bullshit YOU read the Constitution AH, The preamble addresses the people the Constitution is FOR. IMMIGRANTS are covered in a completely different LAW and when any PRESIDENT has reason to believe that it is pertinent to the safety of the people of this country they are allowed to suspend all immigration into this country by that statute. You don't know shit about your OWN rants. And your link SAY'S nothing about Immigration. Typical lie from you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back