Seattle federal judge temporarily blocks Trump's travel ban

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't approve of the way Trump did this Executive Order, but I really find the hypocrisy coming from the Democratic Party quite astounding, but typical. A few years back when Texas was talking about not issuing birth certificate to children born to illegal immigrants the Democrats said the states don't have standing on the issue of immigration as it is strictly a federal matter. Now all of a sudden when the federal government is doing something with immigration they don't like it's now a state issue. Funny how that works, huh.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson had sued, saying the order is causing significant harm to residents and effectively mandates discrimination. Minnesota joined the suit this week.

U.S. judge temporarily blocks Trump's travel ban

I don't approve of the way Trump did this Executive Order, but I really find the hypocrisy coming from the Democratic Party quite astounding, but typical. A few years back when Texas was talking about not issuing birth certificate to children born to illegal immigrants the Democrats said the states don't have standing on the issue of immigration as it is strictly a federal matter. Now all of a sudden when the federal government is doing something with immigration they don't like it's now a state issue. Funny how that works, huh.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson had sued, saying the order is causing significant harm to residents and effectively mandates discrimination. Minnesota joined the suit this week.

Both issues violate the constitution. I don't see the problem.

One court takes it away.
Another court gives it back.
By the time this reaches the Supreme Court that court will have been Americanized and the shit will cease.

Count on it

How is one a state issue and the other not a state issue? Whether they violate the Constitution or not it seems to be inconsistent at best.

It is either a state or a federal issue, it can't be both.

How is one a state issue and the other not a state issue? Whether they violate the Constitution or not it seems to be inconsistent at best.

It is either a state or a federal issue, it can't be both.
Seattle's not a state. And a federal judge is appointed by the federal government, not states.

Another easy way for Terrorists to get into the country...

It will end up in the Supreme Court. Every politician signs an oath to protect and serve the citizens of the US. The US does not have to allow anyone entry into this country.

The POTUS absolutely has the right. The constitutional right!

Evidently not. Not! Hahahahaha.
Hold on to your panties, this isn't the only thing that Trump does that will fail and fail miserably. His impetuosity and impulsive behavior is going to boomerang his ass again and again.

He let some minor league idiot, Steve Miller, draft the ban. He probably never even read the damn thing before he signed it. He's a total asshole.

Got it yet? I was right from the beginning: Trump will fuck this country up with his bullshit and stop its progress in the name of his Drama Queen-in-Chief antics.

Feel free to cite the Article, Section and Clause.

1st and 14th amendments

Evidently not. Not! Hahahahaha.
Hold on to your panties, this isn't the only thing that Trump does that will fail and fail miserably. His impetuosity and impulsive behavior is going to boomerang his ass again and again.

He let some minor league idiot, Steve Miller, draft the ban. He probably never even read the damn thing before he signed it. He's a total asshole.

Sound like anybody we know?

nancy.jpg

McConnell should set up the hearing for Gorsuch next week and have the vote...if they cant reach 60 then go nuclear

The great thing about it is that if ANY person comes into this country and kills ANYONE the liberals are gonna pay with their lives and blood. Welcome to death call shit of the earth liberal scum.Ten liberals for every person that dies guys. It is time to end the lying shits ability to do anything. The only cure for stupidity and liberalisim is DEATH.

You dont see the problem? Ask Sweden if THEY see a problem. Ask Germany, Greese, France if THEY see a problem. Ask Italy or Norway if THEY have a problem. You dont understand because you dont know the history of izlaam. Italians couldnt live anywhere near the coast because muzlims came in ships and kidnapped them to the slave trede well into the 19th century. The caliphate ended only less than a century ago....jeeze! Go to youtube and watch a vid of the history of izlaam. Un Constitutional...fuck off! I wonder...how do you feel about gun control?

Last edited:

1st and 14th amendments

NOT EVEN CLOSE, they are not for IMMIGRANTS they are for CITIZENS of this country ONLY as referenced in the Preamble. TRY AGAIN!!!

Forum List

Back