Democraps are totally non-credible on voter ID

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
The democraps complain that requiring a person to show legit ID before voting is an unfair burden on the poor, yet these same people need IDs to collect government welfare and benefits, so this is a total lie.

It is clear that there is significant voter fraud being perpetrated by the verminous filth aka the national democraptic party, and their position on showing an ID for that most fundamental reason, to vote, is being fought by them so aggressively. The sooner the dem party is utterly destroyed, the better for the american public.

The Photo ID Myth | RedState

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

Oh shit!

Now you're gonna have liberals demand that no ID be required to collect free stuff!

PLEASE delete this post before Nutty Old Uncle Bernied sees it and rides to to re-election to The Senate.

There's a simple solution that Republicans are dead-set against: a Federal, National I.D. card, issued to everyone, just like a Social Security number.

Tell me why they oppose it?

There's a simple solution that Republicans are dead-set against: a Federal, National I.D. card, issued to everyone, just like a Social Security number.

They don't oppose it. Never heard if Real ID, which both democrats and republicans voted in favor of, have you?

They don't oppose it. Never heard if Real ID, which both democrats and republicans voted in favor of, have you?
They do oppose it, and always have.

If this program you're referencing is so great why hasn't it been a nation-wide success in registering all Americans to vote?

Prove significant voter fraud exists. People have been asking for many, many years. Prove it.

The democraps complain that requiring a person to show legit ID before voting is an unfair burden on the poor, yet these same people need IDs to collect government welfare and benefits, so this is a total lie.

It is clear that there is significant voter fraud being perpetrated by the verminous filth aka the national democraptic party, and their position on showing an ID for that most fundamental reason, to vote, is being fought by them so aggressively. The sooner the dem party is utterly destroyed, the better for the american public.

The Photo ID Myth | RedState

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

Most Democrats do not object to the voter providing an ID at the Poll. Our objection is three fold:
  • Red states closing polling places
  • Red states reducing voting days and hours
  • Red states not making voter registration easy, and providing the proper ID freely
The effort by the Republicans to suppress the vote is obvious, only liars and fools believe trump's bullshit.

If this program you're referencing is so great why hasn't it been a nation-wide success in registering all Americans to vote?

The fuck they opposed it. Who was in charge of the congress and White House in 2005?

You best get your facts straight, pal.

H.R.418 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): REAL ID Act of 2005
You didn't even read it, did you?

It's about asylum seekers and mandating the sharing of drivers licences across agencies, and increasing security.

Title II: Improved Security for Driver's Licenses and Personal Identification Cards

You're kind of a dumbass.

The fuck they opposed it. Who was in charge of the congress and White House in 2005?

You best get your facts straight, pal.

H.R.418 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): REAL ID Act of 2005
You didn't even read it, did you?

It's about asylum seekers and mandating the sharing of drivers licences across agencies, and increasing security.

Title II: Improved Security for Driver's Licenses and Personal Identification Cards

You're kind of a dumbass.
That is entirely irrelevant to the fact that the Real ID is a defacto fucking national ID, which both republicans and democrats passed in 2005.

Fucking partisan hack ignoramus.

Nothing wrong with using a passport as a form of national ID so long as it's not mandatory.

Anything that's single-sourced is a tool for enslavement. So I could see requiring people have some form of voluntary ID. Driver's license, free State-issued ID card, laminated copy of birth certificate, maybe.

Anything single-sourced reeks of the Chinese "Hukou" system which dictates where you can live; where you can send kids to schools, get access to health care at all.

The right may not always be in power so tempting though national ID might be, let's not put another tool in the left's hands for them to abuse!

Nothing wrong with using a passport as a form of national ID so long as it's not mandatory.

Anything that's single-sourced is a tool for enslavement. So I could see requiring people have some form of voluntary ID. Driver's license, free State-issued ID card, laminated copy of birth certificate, maybe.

Anything single-sourced reeks of the Chinese "Hukou" system which dictates where you can live; where you can send kids to schools, get access to health care at all.

The right may not always be in power so tempting though national ID might be, let's not put another tool in the left's hands for them to abuse
!

This is what Real ID is, dude.

The right may not always be in power so tempting though national ID might be, let's not put another tool in the left's hands for them to abuse
!

This is what Real ID is, dude.

You may have missed the part about birth certificates - no matter WHEN they were issued.

Forum List

Back