Scrubbing The Courts: & Why It Would Benefit Democrats In The Long Run

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Inspired here: Looks Like We Have A Winner: Democratic Senators Line Up To Support Gorsuch Vote

The vast majority of people in the 'rust belt' have rarely even encountered a gay.
Gays in the rust belt are as common as the fucking white unicorns in the garden where Obama used to hide his Camels.
People in the 'rust belt' couldn't care less about these fags as long as they don't prance into their local bar.
You leave us alone we leave you alone.

^^ yes but "leaving them alone" isn't what they've come to associate the dem label with, is it? No. What they associate the dem label with is forced gay marriage in their state when they voted it down and girls being forced to shower in public schools with sexually deranged boys. That's not "being left alone"...which is why 2016 was IN FACT a working class value dem mandate on the USSC.

The American Psychological Association are the de facto judges sitting on these cases where the insane is "judged" sane. Since judges don't have a degree in psychology, they rely on....the head organization of psychology in the US. And there's the trouble, the root of the weed right there...

Blocking him in a tic for tac because Obama's pick was stolen, is not a good tactic. Taking back the Senate is the first step in rescuing the country from the so called President and his band of malicious malcontents.
More importantly, the democrats need to be like suitors to the working-class dems who walked out the door on them, slamming it as they went. A slammed door is not an indicator of an easy woo-back. Dems may still want to cling to their old ways of doing things, but they fucked up and now they have to go get roses and be on bended knee.

Rust Belt dems want the type of Justices who won't OK libs drugging little deranged boys and forcing girls to shower with them at public schools. Sorry. That's just an immutable reality that will never change in the common-sense man and woman. Red or blue. If the dems persist on their present course of denying the reality of the IMMENSE DAMAGE the LGBT cult has done to their party label, they will become a footnote in history.

Judicial activism is at the root of all these troubles for the dems...It was like a spark that grew by the LGBT cult's strategic placing/alliance of a few key activist who influenced more liberal peers on the bench until a wildfire was raging out of control. Instead of dispensing actual justice, these lower court and USSC justices were dispensing an ideology. (and, it didn't hurt that the APA these judges rely exclusively on was overtaken by the LGBT cult decades ago: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science".. ) Dems are associated with that ideology and the worse the courts ruled, the worse was the damage to the dem label. 2016 was the harsh and final manifestation of that damage.

So dems would do well to passively allow a complete scrubbing of judicial activists and replacing them with common sense actually impartial judges. That way they can start to distance themselves from what they never should've embraced in the first place. An overhaul of the American Psychological Association would be my next order of business. Defund them until they embrace science again. Money will talk so their bullshit will walk.

Last edited:
For those interested in what happened to the American Psychological Association (that directly determines outcomes in these bizarre left activist judge rulings), you'd do well to watch this interview start to finish. It shows the increments of how a cult can assimilate even science to exact its agenda... Many an amicus brief from the cult-owned APA has tipped the scales in favor of judicial insanity.

A retired long-time president of the APA speaks out of his days at the helm while gays were actively overtaking the organization. It's time to listen to this doctor.

Last edited:
Here's a list of amicus briefs that usually sway the court. What, in about 90% of the cases? Maybe closer to 100% of the time? Might want to look at the source of where all this judicial bullcrap comes from:

APA Amicus Briefs by Issue

So here's an example of "creative conclusions" (ie: lying to the courts) from the APA's amicus briefs...which are de facto one and the same as "the outcome of the trial...

Amicus brief from the APA Romer v Evans (Colorado Supreme Court) found in favor of...well...just guess...
"..there is no reliable evidence that "sexual orientation is amenable to redirection or significant influence from psychological intervention". http://www.apa.org/about/offices/ogc/amicus/romer.pdf (page 15)

"No reliable evidence" (except their own, published at their website):

"Because (especially White, middle-class) lesbian coparent families averaged more egalitarian divisions of parental labor, this may have been an indirect pathway by which parental sexual orientation came to influence children’s gender attitudes and behaviors. http://apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/biblarz-savci.pdf (page 6)

More..

Thus, parental sexual orientation may work through more proximate determinants-parental division of labor, parental gender attitudes, the physical environment parents set up for children—to affect the development of children’s gender repertories.

Are you listening to what is being done to you Justices and judges? You're being MANIPULATED by a cult that makes Scientologists blush by comparison.. If I was a judge sitting on an LGBT case, I would ask their lawyers "what exactly does "bi-curious" mean?" ...in reference to heterosexuals as formed adults being nudged (influenced) by the LGBT community to try out homosexuality. And "why can a gay person exclusively NOT be hetero-curious"?

You know it's funny....Scientology is a community too...

So just to be clear (as mud) from a legal standpoint on influences & sexual orientation. It is perfectly normal and even desirable from the APA's standpoint to influence a child from hetero "gender attitudes and behaviors" to homosexual. But to influence a homosexual child from homo "gender attitudes and behaviors" is absolutely forbidden and unacceptable. A thing that "does not and cannot exist!"...

Either a child or adult can be influenced as to their sexual orientation or they cannot. Which is it? I think that's a question that is looooooooonnnnng overdue for the courts to examine as a premise from which all further arguments must stem...

Last edited:
One judge away from losing religious liberty: Hobby Lobby CEO

Fortunately, the Supreme Court issued a 5-4 ruling in favor of Hobby Lobby in 2014, but it’s frightening to think that we — and all Americans — were just one judge away from losing our religious freedom. Make no mistake, the vacancy left by Justice Scalia and the subsequent appointment to fill his seat makes this presidential election one of the most significant in modern times. During a 2015 speech at the Women in the World Summit, Hillary Clinton declared that religious beliefs “have to be changed.”

And if she or any other dem of influence won, the middle-dem voters knew from the activist-judges in the 9th circuit and elsewhere (SCOTUS) that the new religion (cult of LGBT) would replace the old (Judeo-Christianity). Perhaps in the future, 20 years hence or so (at the exponential rate the new cult pistol-points change) Senators and new POTUS's would be sworn in by placing their hand on a NAMBLA pamphlet?

The stakes for not fox-hunting activist judges for a cult are pretty high.

Here's another: Boy Scouts of America & Monmouth Council v. James Dale
Boy Scouts of America v Dale:

APA's amicus brief addresses the lack of scientific foundation to support the Boy Scouts' position that openly gay people are unsuited to participate in scouting — a position based on stereotypical assumptions regarding the mental health, morality and character of gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

Now, go back and read the last two quotes in post #4.... On the one hand the APA displays that adults DO influence children's gender attitudes and behaviors. On the other hand, they lie to the court and say there is no influence.

What's particularly pinching for me on Boy Scouts v Dale is that the friend of the family who was molested as a boy who became "gay" and who got HIV; then went out in an unchecked raw-sex rampage with 1.000s of others like him, in subconscious revenge for untreated childhood sexual wounds/imprinting...almost certainly was molested while he spent many years in the...*drum roll* Boy Scouts. He made it all the way to Eagle Scout in fact. Some thought it was his father who did it, but his father was estranged early in his life and divorced his mother. He rarely if ever wanted anything to do with the two boys after that. But the Boy Scout leaders did? Now that they can be "openly gay" in the Scouts....what exactly does that mean? I guess it means we know who to keep an eye on and which troop NOT to enroll our sons in.

Should be great for the Scouting program's rolls.....declining...rapidly... Come to think of it, NAMBLA is probably pissed about Boy Scouts v Dale. Nevermind.

Thanks APA! Thanks courts that never look beyond the rubber stamp on any APA amicus brief!

Inspired here: Looks Like We Have A Winner: Democratic Senators Line Up To Support Gorsuch Vote

The vast majority of people in the 'rust belt' have rarely even encountered a gay.
Gays in the rust belt are as common as the fucking white unicorns in the garden where Obama used to hide his Camels.
People in the 'rust belt' couldn't care less about these fags as long as they don't prance into their local bar.
You leave us alone we leave you alone.

^^ yes but "leaving them alone" isn't what they've come to associate the dem label with, is it? No. What they associate the dem label with is forced gay marriage in their state when they voted it down and girls being forced to shower in public schools with sexually deranged boys. That's not "being left alone"...which is why 2016 was IN FACT a working class value dem mandate on the USSC.

The American Psychological Association are the de facto judges sitting on these cases where the insane is "judged" sane. Since judges don't have a degree in psychology, they rely on....the head organization of psychology in the US. And there's the trouble, the root of the weed right there...

Blocking him in a tic for tac because Obama's pick was stolen, is not a good tactic. Taking back the Senate is the first step in rescuing the country from the so called President and his band of malicious malcontents.
More importantly, the democrats need to be like suitors to the working-class dems who walked out the door on them, slamming it as they went. A slammed door is not an indicator of an easy woo-back. Dems may still want to cling to their old ways of doing things, but they fucked up and now they have to go get roses and be on bended knee.

Rust Belt dems want the type of Justices who won't OK libs drugging little deranged boys and forcing girls to shower with them at public schools. Sorry. That's just an immutable reality that will never change in the common-sense man and woman. Red or blue. If the dems persist on their present course of denying the reality of the IMMENSE DAMAGE the LGBT cult has done to their party label, they will become a footnote in history.

Judicial activism is at the root of all these troubles for the dems...It was like a spark that grew by the LGBT cult's strategic placing/alliance of a few key activist who influenced more liberal peers on the bench until a wildfire was raging out of control. Instead of dispensing actual justice, these lower court and USSC justices were dispensing an ideology. (and, it didn't hurt that the APA these judges rely exclusively on was overtaken by the LGBT cult decades ago: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science".. ) Dems are associated with that ideology and the worse the courts ruled, the worse was the damage to the dem label. 2016 was the harsh and final manifestation of that damage.

So dems would do well to passively allow a complete scrubbing of judicial activists and replacing them with common sense actually impartial judges. That way they can start to distance themselves from what they never should've embraced in the first place. An overhaul of the American Psychological Association would be my next order of business. Defund them until they embrace science again. Money will talk so their bullshit will walk.

Another of Silhouette's loony "hate the gays' threads.

She is consumed with attacking gays.

For those interested in what happened to the American Psychological Association]

Silhouette still pissed off that the APA recognized that there was no evidence of any mental illness for homosexuality- and changing its position 40 years ago.

For those interested in what happened to the American Psychological Association]

Silhouette still pissed off that the APA recognized that there was no evidence of any mental illness for homosexuality- and changing its position 40 years ago.
Don't forget, the long-time president of the APA is pissed about it too. And are others, for other reasons relating to the institution's lack of credibility:
The Hoffman Report: After Years of Lies, Who Holds the APA Accountable? | World of Psychology
After years of lying to its members, the public, and other professionals, the American Psychological Association (APA) finds itself in the awkward position of being a professional organization that no longer has a moral or ethical leg to stand on.

According to a new report by independent investigator David Hoffman, not only did individual APA members lie and cover up their extensive involvement with post-9/11 torture. But on behalf of these members, the entire APA organizational structure colluded to keep these lies going.
More...
While I’ve enjoyed the collegiality of having other like-minded psychologists to turn to over the years of maintaining my APA membership, this report has made it clear that the APA in its current form is an organization that has lost the plot.

I feel that it is shameful that I’m a member of an organization that has stifled and dismissed dissent, while covering up its own unethical practices. If the APA were a professional of its own organization, it would have kicked itself out years ago for its unethical behavior and lies.

In short, my APA membership is actually a liability now. I refuse to be a member in any organization that has spent so much time, effort and focus on defending its unethical practices than in doing much of anything to help my profession. I can no longer trust it to act responsibly and ethically, nor can I any longer trust anything the APA tells me (or the public).

That’s why I’m resigning my APA membership.

I've offered ample evidence here on page one how the APA at once agrees that people can influence another person's sexual orientation, but only if that goes from hetero to homo. If the attempt is to go from homo to hetero, suddenly "people cannot influence another person's sexual orientation!!" Which is a stance that cannot be scientifically maintained. It's both or it's neither. The APA finds (lies) that it's only one when it is writing its amicus brief's to a given court. Credibility GONE.

Last edited:
What's particularly pinching for me on Boy Scouts v Dale is that the friend of the family who was molested as a boy who became "gay" and who got HIV; then went out in an unchecked raw-sex rampage with 1.000s of others like him, in subconscious revenge for untreated childhood sexual wounds/imprinting...almost certainly was molested while he spent many years in the...*drum roll* Boy Scouts. !

Oh- now Silhouette's mythical 'friend' was 'raped' while in the Boy Scouts. The story keeps evolving- and expanding.

Mind you this person(if he existed) never spoke with Silhouette about any of this(according Silhouette's own accounts of the years) this is supposedly the third hand account of what he supposedly said to someone else.

Of course this supposed rape took place when the Boy Scout prohibited gay scouts- and gay scout masters. Virtually every scout master was a married man- usually with kids of his own.

But hey- blame it on the gays- not on the married man with children who was left unattended with kids- because the parents thought he was safe- because he wasn't 'gay'.

This is why this kind of bullshit attacks on gays as child molesters are so dangerous- parents get told that the child molesters are all gay- and then end up leaving their kids with a married father like Sandusky- because 'he wasn't gay'- or that nice priest- or that sweet church group leader who has all the girls swooning for him......

Tell me Syriusly, do you think that more court findings upholding the ever-escalating perverse LGBT agenda will 1. Benefit the party they associate with or 2. Harm the party they associate with?

Take your time.

Don't forget, the long-time president of the APA is pissed about it too. And are others, for other reasons relating to the institution's lack of credibility:.

long- time president of the APA?

He was President of the APA for one year- 1979.

1 year- almost 30 years go- with 28 APA Presidents since then affirming that homosexuality is not a mental illness.

Tell me Syriusly, do you think that more court findings upholding the ever-escalating perverse LGBT agenda .

Yes- I think that you have a perverse and sick anti-gay agenda that intentionally wants to harm children.

What the Shrunken Shrinks Shrink Is Manhood

The problem, which brainwashed Americans refuse to admit, is that a psychiatrist doesn't earn a living until he is thirty years old. Unpaid education creates sick, bitter, vindictive, and permanently immature graduates. Except for richkids living off an allowance, college students are forced to live like teenagers who are afraid to grow up. Why? Because fat cats love mice.

The problem, which brainwashed Americans refuse to admit, is that a psychiatrist doesn't earn a living until he is thirty years old. Unpaid education creates sick, bitter, vindictive, and permanently immature graduates. Except for richkids living off an allowance, college students are forced to live like teenagers who are afraid to grow up. Why? Because fat cats love mice.
Well...I think there's a need for shrinks just like there's a need for auto mechanics.

The point is the APA has been lying to the judges of the courts for a long time now about what makes gays tick. And it's resulting in huge damage to the democrat label at the end of that long ripple in the judicial pond.

The point is the APA has been lying .

the point is that Silhouette has been lying about gays- to harm gays- for years.

the point is that Silhouette has been lying about gays- to harm gays- for years.

I missed your answer to this question:
Tell me Syriusly, do you think that more court findings upholding the ever-escalating perverse LGBT agenda will 1. Benefit the party they associate with or 2. Harm the party they associate with?

Take your time.

Tell me Syriusly, do you think that more court findings upholding the ever-escalating perverse LGBT agenda .

Yes- I think that you have a perverse and sick anti-gay agenda that intentionally wants to harm children.
Tell me which harms children more: 1. Having both a mother and father provided them as the main benefit they historically derived from marriage or 2. Having either a mother or father permanently cleaved from their life using the marriage contract. ?

Which one: 1 or 2 is more harmful to children?

long- time president of the APA?

He was President of the APA for one year- 1979.

Importantly, he was president exactly at the pivotal moment the LGBT cult took the top reins away from regular scientists in the APA, stuffed the Board of Directors with sympathists and disappeared the Leona Tyler principle...the ruling guide for the APA for decades....that now cannot even be searched in the APA's archives. What did the principle say? That any position the APA took publicly HAD to be backed by researched and peer-reviewed FACTS.

Take a look at the OP again on how the APA does things since 1979.. It's merely now the propaganda arm of the LGBT cult. It's how they've been winning what common sense tells the dullest of men, should NOT EVER have been won.

Forum List

Back