Biden’s student loan cancellations to cost taxpayers $559B as households earning $300K benefit the most: study

And as it has been a'splained to you, high income households will be the largest beneficiaries.

You were arguing against the comments you made.

Wow.
Their benefit may be larger, but that hardly means that it isn’t the middle class that mostly benefits.

The number of middle class people that benefit is way bigger than the number of wealthy people that benefit.

Their benefit may be larger, but that hardly means that it isn’t the middle class that mostly benefits.

The number of middle class people that benefit is way bigger than the number of wealthy people that benefit.
As the Wharton study refutes your opinion, well, there's that.

As the Wharton study refutes your opinion, well, there's that.
But it doesn’t. It merely says the average benefit is higher for those in higher income levels.

The vast majority of beneficiaries are middle class.

But it doesn’t. It merely says the average benefit is higher for those in higher income levels.

The vast majority of beneficiaries are middle class.
...."because I say so".

Super!

Nonsense. The Wharton study does not say, "..the average benefit is higher for those in higher income levels.",

Use the "quote" function and identify for us the actual citation.

Nonsense. The Wharton study does not say, "..the average benefit is higher for those in higher income levels.",

Yeah, I’d love to but since you refuse to do this when I’ve asked I’m going to hold off.

Provide the actual citation where it says that the benefit goes mostly to the wealthy.

Yeah, I’d love to but since you refuse to do this when I’ve asked I’m going to hold off.

Provide the actual citation where it says that the benefit goes mostly to the wealthy.
It's in the OP.

It’s in the OP.

Thats easy.

I just think it’s fascinating that you make claims about who mostly benefits when you don’t even know how many people benefit.
I was trying to get you to do your homework on your own.

Forum List

Back