I don't get it. Why are Trump's voters whining about losing their healthcare?

R

rdean

Trump ran on getting rid of health care for his entire campaign.

Everyone knows Republicans won't replace it with something worthwhile. That's just not how they run. Republicans don't help the middle class or the poor, ever. We know that for a fact.

So quit the whining.

I was talking to a lady who voted for Trump and she was whining about losing her health care. I asked her if she voted for Trump and she said yes. So I asked her why is she complaining. She said she never thought he would do it. That she was sending a message with her vote.

Well, helloooooo! He got your message so quit complaining already. Just go bankrupt. Or die. That's what you voted for. Man up. Accept the consequences. Deal with it.

Everyone knows Republicans won't replace it with something worthwhile. That's just not how they run. Republicans don't help the middle class or the poor, ever. We know that for a fact.

So quit the whining.

I was talking to a lady who voted for Trump and she was whining about losing her health care. I asked her if she voted for Trump and she said yes. So I asked her why is she complaining. She said she never thought he would do it. That she was sending a message with her vote.

Well, helloooooo! He got your message so quit complaining already. Just go bankrupt. Or die. That's what you voted for. Man up. Accept the consequences. Deal with it.

That is a lie...Trump ran on getting rid of obamacare and replacing it with better healthcare for everyone....healthcare that actually works and won't destroy healthcare...

Republicans are useless when it comes to doing anything.
i lived in california clean...i can say the same about many a democrat out there....but you are right about many republicans...the reason i am an independent....both parties are useless....

i lived in california clean...i can say the same about many a democrat out there....but you are right about many republicans...the reason i am an independent....both parties are useless....

And I live on Long Island which has forever been dominated by republicans and considering the taxes we pay, our public spaces and roads could be a whole lot better.

But you are right, both parties are pretty much useless. The Democrats are the party of bad ideas and the Republicans are the party of no ideas.

The billionaire filled his cabinet with billionaires who are now supposed to fix the system that made them billionaires. Good luck trying to "fix" healthcare.

So quit the whining.

That is a lie...Trump ran on getting rid of obamacare and replacing it with better healthcare for everyone....healthcare that actually works and won't destroy healthcare...

That's what he ran on but he hasn't even presented an outline of a plan - two years later. Trump went on and on about prescription drug prices being too high, the highest prices in the world, and he would negotiate a better deal with Big Pharma. Well, he had one meeting with the boys from Big Pharma, came out and said Big Pharma needs those high prices, and that was that! The boys from Big Pharma must have been laughing all the way home.

There's your "Great Negotiator". The Chinese walked all over him, and so did Big Pharma. The President of Mexico thinks he's a clown, and so does the rest of the world.

So quit the whining.

Problem with that is, the GOP has no such plan, and can't come up with any such plan...

...unless of course they retain so much of Obamacare that it ends up looking like they never did actually repeal it.

Trumpbots were duped.

every time Trump said "on day one I will " they started jacking off

the great wall of Trump and Trumpcare are in the "planning stage" and thats enough to keep the simpletons rubbing their crotch and drooling.

SUCKERS !

Haven't I heard this song and dance before? Like every 30 minutes or so?

Trump is promising to make health insurance cheaper.

So, say you're someone getting healthcare on the exchange and qualifying for a large subsidy to help pay for that...

how will Trump make that family's healthcare even cheaper?

So quit the whining.

Well Trump is not replacing Health care, just health insurance with a better option!

Obamacare is a disaster and needs to be removed.

Silly far left drone!

And I live on Long Island which has forever been dominated by republicans and considering the taxes we pay, our public spaces and roads could be a whole lot better.

But you are right, both parties are pretty much useless. The Democrats are the party of bad ideas and the Republicans are the party of no ideas.
in other words....we are fucked....

Forum List

Back