• Global economy/issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Education

• Second Amendment issues

• Total voters
Social Security and Medicare.

I don't give much of shit about anything else at the federal level.

[X] Rolling back the Progressive Jihad on American civilization. This mean stopping the economic suicide that is the Department of Education in favor of a system that actually educates students and teaches them what makes America exceptional. Dismantling the Stifling Regulatory framework that has subtracted at least 2% annual GDP Growth these past 8 years. Defending our borders, sovereignty and culture

Restoring law and order, specifically our government ignoring the law. Some in government can't gather enough support in congress to change laws they disagree with, so they just ignore them. That's dangerous.

[X] Rolling back the Progressive Jihad on American civilization. This mean stopping the economic suicide that is the Department of Education in favor of a system that actually educates students and teaches them what makes America exceptional. Dismantling the Stifling Regulatory framework that has subtracted at least 2% annual GDP Growth these past 8 years. Defending our borders, sovereignty and culture

Hmm. I like your points.

The Supreme Court the decisions they make have far more reach and a much more long term impact on the nation.

Mmm hmm. That is why I would never vote for a liberal. I do not want a majority of liberal judges on the bench. That is 10 times more scary than anything liberals say about Trump.
My personal opinion is Supreme Court nominees played a major role in Trump winning far more than most people will want to admit.

I'd like to see a big increase in the number of immigrants coming into the U.S.

America is not as inclusive as we used to be.

I guess "corruption ". I worry that big biz will just use their influence over politicians to fuck over our country .

You can pick more than one, BTW. I made it multiple choice because I'm sure most people have more than one issue that matters to them. Interesting, so far immigration is in the lead.

Forum List

Back