Schools have gone far left

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

Megyn Kelly removed her children from private school

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

It sucks that the idea of not spreading hate is spreading. I guess..............
How is calling a team the Cleveland Indians spreading hate? You’re such a snowflake.

The issue they had was with the stereotypical mascot. How about a team mascots in white hoods?
Mascots weren’t offensive for what 75 yrs and now they are? Snowflake

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

It sucks that the idea of not spreading hate is spreading. I guess..............

I guess that's a matter of one's perception, isn't it? For example, do you think teaching Critical Race Theory isn't spreading hate?

You would have to be more specific.

Bear in mind, I'm a fairly libertarian individual. I could care less if a man wants to put on a dress and consider himself a woman. People can live in and let live, but one on the same hand, it doesn't mean we have to accept and the tolerate the obviously absurd.

And yet you do have to tolerate others.
So if someone identified as a cat and asked me to think of him as one, I should? Come on man. Tolerance has its limits

Do you have no tolerance for people born deaf?
Any tolerance? Why?

How is calling a team the Cleveland Indians spreading hate? You’re such a snowflake.

The issue they had was with the stereotypical mascot. How about a team mascots in white hoods?

Yes they were. Those offended simply didn't have a voice.

I guess that's a matter of one's perception, isn't it? For example, do you think teaching Critical Race Theory isn't spreading hate?

Bear in mind, I'm a fairly libertarian individual. I could care less if a man wants to put on a dress and consider himself a woman. People can live in and let live, but one on the same hand, it doesn't mean we have to accept and the tolerate the obviously absurd.

So if someone identified as a cat and asked me to think of him as one, I should? Come on man. Tolerance has its limits

Any tolerance? Why?

You don't answer questions with a question. No answer?

If the Celtics leprechaun offends me should the Celtics do away with that mascot? Where does this end?

Any tolerance? Why?

I asking you why you would ask me that? Did you mean to ask someone else?

If the Celtics leprechaun offends me should the Celtics do away with that mascot? Where does this end?

If you and enough people convince them.

Any tolerance? Why?

You seem to have an issue with people different than you.

And that’s fucking insane.

Any tolerance? Why?

You seem to have an issue with people different than you.
No...different people have an issue being different and make the rest of us suffer. Be different. Don’t care. Don’t keep throwing it in my face. You seem to have an issue with free speech if that speech offends you.

Names get changed and life goes on. There are so many problems and you are getting this upset at some sports team name.

So you think that a liberal "Private school" wouldn't use leftist or liberal curriculum in their private school's (figuring that it's exactly what the parent's wanted for their kid's when sent them there) ?????

Didn't Megan Kelly go left ?? Found it was to much for her mind to take eh ?

So you think that a liberal "Private school" wouldn't use leftist or liberal curriculum in their private school's (figuring that it's exactly what the parent's wanted for their kid's when sent them there) ?????

I commented on.......

Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government

The article had little to do with the government. It was a private school.

I commented on.......

Government or private school whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters to parents is the curriculum, and the ideologies espoused. Now with Megan, she decided to go left, but undoubtedly she wasn't truly a leftist or she wouldn't have a problem with leftist curriculum being taught to her children. People need to be more informed or precise in their choices, and undoubtedly she had to have an eye opener before she realized that she had made the wrong choices for her children.

I commented on.......

Government or private school whatever, it doesn't matter.

It does to the statement I replied to.

I commented on.......

Nah, you are just taking the opportunity to bash "private school" because it gives an escape to the children that might not believe in the ways that you do. Someone who isn't a leftist wouldn't have replied to that, because they would have known the posters intent even though a misspeak was spoken. Yes a misspeak in which you quickly pounced on, but mainly because it had "private school" as a part of it..

They'll be no escaping the leftist curriculum right ??

I commented on.......

Nah, you are just taking the opportunity to bash "private school" because it gives an escape to the children that might not believe in the ways that you do. Someone who isn't a leftist wouldn't have replied to that, because they would have known the posters intent even though a misspeak was spoken. Yes a misspeak in which you quickly pounced on, but mainly because it had "private school" as a part of it..

They'll be no escaping the leftist curriculum right ??

People can send their kids wherever they want. I've never once argued otherwise.

It's quite an issue when:
1) The Left is saying schools are not teaching enough about slavery, civil rights, minorities, and our common history of unions and busting the trusts
2) The Right is saying that schools are teaching too much about civil rights, minorities, and our common history of unions and busting the trusts
No..that isn't what they are saying at all...

Its more like the left is spinning shit and rewriting actual history in order to manipulate children making them easier to control as adults in order to enslave them. Hence why you never hear about blacks being the ones who enslaved their own people, or that the worst slavers in the US were black, or that blacks were slavers for thousands of years before the US, or that only because of whites has africa now slowed (not stopped) its huge role in slavery.

Or lets discuss affirmative action which is DISCRIMINATION flat out. Chosing idiots to benefit off the color of their skin is DISCRIMINATION and even worse its harmful for the businesses and government imply such techniques.

Or lets hear the truth about Apartheid---and what really happened after the blacks took over the government---and how many people who their farms stolen, people raped, and people murdered because of this put in the idiots because of their skin color mentality.

Lets talk about and teach about the unions---how mobsters run them and how many people have been murdered by the union mobs or lets talk business's forced under because of unions or how UNIONs keep inept teachers in where they can and do harm children. Or that these corrupt inept teachers vote for libs--for their job security and abusing their postions to brainwash kids who know nothing to vote even though they know nothing about the candidates.

The Left now teaches that whites are bad, 100% bad, have always been bad, and have to be punished for generations to come---so give us all your money whitey.

Names get changed and life goes on. There are so many problems and you are getting this upset at some sports team name.
As I tell my kids it’s the principal and a slippery slope. Chicago is debating cancelling Abe Lincoln.

Forum List

Back