Schools have gone far left

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

My kids are seeing this too. Which is very unfortunate.
But "hard left" to Megan Kelly is center and center-right to the civilized world. Also, Kelly is a PR slut. Her entire MO is being the victim these days.

Hard left to her is not hating on the gay students.
You didn’t read the OP. Par for the course for you. You’re retired with nothing else to do. Just read? Not overly difficult. Try it.
Some of these all Jewish schools look good ??
You get Jewish studies , Hebrew , Business and Physics
All the taxes I pay! I am Not playing for a private school

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

But "hard left" to Megan Kelly is center and center-right to the civilized world. Also, Kelly is a PR slut. Her entire MO is being the victim these days.

You didn’t read the OP. Par for the course for you. You’re retired with nothing else to do. Just read? Not overly difficult. Try it.
My brother forces all 3 kids to attend Jewish school on Sundays
He said it’s his job to make sure they stay Jewish

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

Megyn Kelly removed her children from private school

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

It sucks that the idea of not spreading hate is spreading. I guess..............
How is calling a team the Cleveland Indians spreading hate? You’re such a snowflake.

The issue they had was with the stereotypical mascot. How about a team mascots in white hoods?
Mascots weren’t offensive for what 75 yrs and now they are? Snowflake

Yes they were. Those offended simply didn't have a voice.
If the Celtics leprechaun offends me should the Celtics do away with that mascot? Where does this end?

If you and enough people convince them.
And that’s fucking insane.

Names get changed and life goes on. There are so many problems and you are getting this upset at some sports team name.
As I tell my kids it’s the principal and a slippery slope. Chicago is debating cancelling Abe Lincoln.

No, it's the principle.

He sounds smart.

He sounds smart.
He is way more smarter than me in everything
He has slick people skills , too . Great business skills and is very good at kick boxing and tennis !!

However , he did not know the answer to a few simple questions I asked him
1) why is the sky blue 2) why are sunsets the color they’re 3) what color is the sun

And Is working on his BJJ and wrestling but he is 6 months below my level ( not saying a lot but I am better )

He sounds smart.
He is way more smarter than me in everything

That's not exactly a high bar to pass.

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

It sucks that the idea of not spreading hate is spreading. I guess..............
How is calling a team the Cleveland Indians spreading hate? You’re such a snowflake.

The issue they had was with the stereotypical mascot. How about a team mascots in white hoods?

If the Celtics leprechaun offends me should the Celtics do away with that mascot? Where does this end?

Names get changed and life goes on. There are so many problems and you are getting this upset at some sports team name.
As I tell my kids it’s the principal and a slippery slope. Chicago is debating cancelling Abe Lincoln.

You can't cancel Lincoln.
Sure you can. Take down all statues and rename all schools with his name.

And he was still the 16th president. History books are still history books.
Winners write history. Once they start teaching the 1619 project he will for all intents and purposes be cancelled. You of course knew that and decided to troll anyway.

A system somewhere does something and people flip out like it's happening everywhere when it's not even close.
I have relatives and friends in every major Blue city in the US and they're all teaching White Man Bad.

No longer honoring Confederate soldiers isn't saying white man bad.
Who no longer honors confederate soldiers ?

If my kin folk was a decorated loyal confederate officer, who did his duty as he was assigned to do, (without prejudice one way or another), and my family was to honor my great, great grandpa bosephus for his service as an officer in the military, then who is to tell my family that we are bad for doing so ???

We would still know that the cause was wrong from our perspective today, and that many things were corrected since then, and rightly so, but to think that bloodlines can just be forgotten about because some whining leftist crybaby is attempting to use the past for nefarious reason's today, uhhhh ain't gonna fly for most.

Winners write history. Once they start teaching the 1619 project he will for all intents and purposes be cancelled. You of course knew that and decided to troll anyway.

A system somewhere does something and people flip out like it's happening everywhere when it's not even close.
It’s happening to my kids so for me it is very real. You wouldn’t understand.

You have chosen to live in one of the more liberal areas of the country. Your choice.
What if he was there first ?

I would be impressed. How old would he be? 350 years old?
Oh so you know when areas turn completely liberal from conservative by dates and years eh ??

I have relatives and friends in every major Blue city in the US and they're all teaching White Man Bad.

No longer honoring Confederate soldiers isn't saying white man bad.
Who no longer honors confederate soldiers ?

If my kin folk was a decorated loyal confederate officer, who did his duty as he was assigned to do, (without prejudice one way or another), and my family was to honor my great, great grandpa bosephus for his service as an officer in the military, then who is to tell my family that we are bad for doing so ???

We would still know that the cause was wrong from our perspective today, and that many things were corrected since then, and rightly so, but to think that bloodlines can just be forgotten about because some whining leftist crybaby is attempting to use the past for nefarious reason's today, uhhhh ain't gonna fly for most.

You understand what I was saying

Forum List

Back