Schools have gone far left

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

Megyn Kelly removed her children from private school

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

It sucks that the idea of not spreading hate is spreading. I guess..............

"Then they started to take a really hard turn toward social justice stuff." Kelly described a "three-week experimental trans education program" that took place in her son's third-grade class. "And it wasn't about support," she said. "We felt it was more about trying to convince them, like, 'come on over.' And the boys started to get confused."

LOL.
Why is that funny? She is 100% right.

I was wondering the same thing. I've heard similar sentiments expressed by others. Maybe Kelly is overreacting to what was really being expressed, but that aside, is the third grade really the appropriate age to be having these discussions and beyond that, is it really the job of your public schools to be delving into these subjects to begin with? I graduated from high school in 2000 in the City of Boston and that's a pretty liberal school district and even we weren't being fed this stuff back then in high school.

"Then they started to take a really hard turn toward social justice stuff." Kelly described a "three-week experimental trans education program" that took place in her son's third-grade class. "And it wasn't about support," she said. "We felt it was more about trying to convince them, like, 'come on over.' And the boys started to get confused."

LOL.

I was wondering the same thing. I've heard similar sentiments expressed by others. Maybe Kelly is overreacting to what was really being expressed, but that aside, is the third grade really the appropriate age to be having these discussions and beyond that, is it really the job of your public schools to be delving into these subjects to begin with? I graduated from high school in 2000 in the City of Boston and that's a pretty liberal school district and even we weren't being fed this stuff back then in high school.
You’re from Boston too? Cool

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

It sucks that the idea of not spreading hate is spreading. I guess..............

I guess that's a matter of one's perception, isn't it? For example, do you think teaching Critical Race Theory isn't spreading hate?

Bear in mind, I'm a fairly libertarian individual. I could care less if a man wants to put on a dress and consider himself a woman. People can live in and let live, but on the same hand, it doesn't mean we have to accept and the tolerate the obviously absurd.

LOL.

Charlestown

I guess that's a matter of one's perception, isn't it? For example, do you think teaching Critical Race Theory isn't spreading hate?

You would have to be more specific.

Bear in mind, I'm a fairly libertarian individual. I could care less if a man wants to put on a dress and consider himself a woman. People can live in and let live, but one on the same hand, it doesn't mean we have to accept and the tolerate the obviously absurd.

And yet you do have to tolerate others.

LOL.

Charlestown
You’re a tough guy...townie..

How is calling a team the Cleveland Indians spreading hate? You’re such a snowflake.

Bear in mind, I'm a fairly libertarian individual. I could care less if a man wants to put on a dress and consider himself a woman. People can live in and let live, but one on the same hand, it doesn't mean we have to accept and the tolerate the obviously absurd.

So if someone identified as a cat and asked me to think of him as one, I should? Come on man. Tolerance has its limits

How is calling a team the Cleveland Indians spreading hate? You’re such a snowflake.

The issue they had was with the stereotypical mascot. How about a team mascots in white hoods?

So if someone identified as a cat and asked me to think of him as one, I should? Come on man. Tolerance has its limits

Do you have no tolerance for people born deaf?

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

My kids are seeing this too. Which is very unfortunate.
It’s even worse then that. They are teaching to be ashamed to be white

Forum List

Back