Schools have gone far left

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

My kids are seeing this too. Which is very unfortunate.
But "hard left" to Megan Kelly is center and center-right to the civilized world. Also, Kelly is a PR slut. Her entire MO is being the victim these days.

Hard left to her is not hating on the gay students.
You didn’t read the OP. Par for the course for you. You’re retired with nothing else to do. Just read? Not overly difficult. Try it.

"Then they started to take a really hard turn toward social justice stuff." Kelly described a "three-week experimental trans education program" that took place in her son's third-grade class. "And it wasn't about support," she said. "We felt it was more about trying to convince them, like, 'come on over.' And the boys started to get confused."

LOL.

1614456575600.png

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

But "hard left" to Megan Kelly is center and center-right to the civilized world. Also, Kelly is a PR slut. Her entire MO is being the victim these days.

You didn’t read the OP. Par for the course for you. You’re retired with nothing else to do. Just read? Not overly difficult. Try it.

"Then they started to take a really hard turn toward social justice stuff." Kelly described a "three-week experimental trans education program" that took place in her son's third-grade class. "And it wasn't about support," she said. "We felt it was more about trying to convince them, like, 'come on over.' And the boys started to get confused."

LOL.
She actually sums up the right wing quite well, there. They are terrified of differing ideas and beliefs to the point that even listening to them is "exposing" themselves to the risk that they are being "recruited". Thuis, the intransigence when they believe idiotic lies, like conspiracy theories and stolen elections. Right here on this board we still have trump cultists regurgitating lies about the election that were debunked months ago. try to show them this, and their reaction is that you are trying to turn them into one of them there commie leftists.

Plus, let's not forget: Megyn Kelly, while articulate and hot, is kind of dumb. She just is. She just doesn't know much about much, and doesn't have much more than a shallow grasp on any complicated issue. One MO of such a person is to try to make the world a safer intellectual space for herself by simplifying complicated ideas into bumper sticker sound bytes designed to shield her own ignorance and intransigence. Megyn Kelly would have been one of the idiots complaining about the "jungle music corrupting our kids" in the 50s and 60s.

You did not read the article. Maher agreed with her.
Yeah, I know. I actually watched the entire interview last night. While I agree with some of the general points, that does not mean I agree with Megyn Kelly on her victim campaign. Personally, I think her MO is to use it as an excuse to be a bigot and a victim.
Then how do you explain Maher agreeing with her or what they asked her 6 yr old to do?

Maher agreed that children are getting too much of a brunt of the racist and issues of adult society. He didn't agree that schools are leftist havens.
When did I say leftist haven? Your avatar is disturbing. Maher agreed that schools are gaslighters. Maybe you should listen again?

Plus, let's not forget: Megyn Kelly, while articulate and hot, is kind of dumb. She just is. She just doesn't know much about much, and doesn't have much more than a shallow grasp on any complicated issue. One MO of such a person is to try to make the world a safer intellectual space for herself by simplifying complicated ideas into bumper sticker sound bytes designed to shield her own ignorance and intransigence. Megyn Kelly would have been one of the idiots complaining about the "jungle music corrupting our kids" in the 50s and 60s.
Smart enough to make millions.....

LOL.
Why is that funny? She is 100% right.

Yeah, I know. I actually watched the entire interview last night. While I agree with some of the general points, that does not mean I agree with Megyn Kelly on her victim campaign. Personally, I think her MO is to use it as an excuse to be a bigot and a victim.
Then how do you explain Maher agreeing with her or what they asked her 6 yr old to do?
Because i think he was polite enough and under enough time constraint not to say, "That's bullshit, you are exaggerating", and because he maintains a narrative of the dangers of political correctness. I have also seen Maher agree with the most absurd ideas about vaccines and modern medicine, because Maher is not immune to horseshit and because he has some valid points and beliefs about the failures of our health system.

Because i think he was polite enough and under enough time constraint not to say, "That's bullshit, you are exaggerating", and because he maintains a narrative of the dangers of political correctness. I have also seen Maher agree with the most absurd ideas about vaccines and modern medicine, because Maher is not immune to horseshit and because he has some valid points and beliefs about the failures of our health system.
He is no Trump supporter or Republican.
He is refreshingly honest. If it was bullshit he would say it. He did it before and many times.

Uh, i don't think that's a top criterion for making millions as a blonde, hot TV anchor. "Disciplined enough" and "low enough of ethical and moral character" and "hot enough" all are higher on the list. But if you want to take your intellectual cues from Mrs. "Santa is white!!!"... Haha, be my guest. It's your funeral, as they say.

Uh, i don't think that's a top criterion for making millions as a blonde, hot TV anchor. "Disciplined enough" and "low enough of ethical and moral character" and "hot enough" all are higher on the list. But if you want to take your intellectual cues from Mrs. "Santa is white!!!"... Haha, be my guest. It's your funeral, as they say.
Kimberly Guilfoyle is hot. Didn’t make the money MK did.

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

Megyn Kelly removed her children from private school

I'm aware. What she's describing is pervasive throughout the public school system, particularly in the urban areas. It's now creeping into suburbia and it's complete affected universities across the board

Forum List

Back