Schiff says that they can criminally indict Donald Trump

I wonder why Schiff isn't concerned about investigating the case of a capital cop's (with a record of reckless handling of a firearm) murder of an unarmed female protester? I wonder if Schiff might consider that Schumer could be charged as an accomplice in the attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice?

I am far left, but clearly there was NOT at all an attempt to disrupt the election certification.
The protestors never got to the House or Senate, and had brought with them nothing that would allow them to even get through a locked door.
So they ONLY got to areas open to the public.
Never did they get to private property even.
Then you agree it was a failed attempt. It's not hard.

I wonder why Schiff isn't concerned about investigating the case of a capital cop's (with a record of reckless handling of a firearm) murder of an unarmed female protester? I wonder if Schiff might consider that Schumer could be charged as an accomplice in the attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice?
Schumer should have been charged by now.

Oh, yes, you're utterly harmless
Mostly harmless.
You're also angry. Part of it stems from the recognition that you're unable to attack the targets of your anger.
Yeah, sure. You go with that. :113: See, I'm an adult. I don't attack (unless I'm on the clock). I don't have targets (unless they present themselves as hostile).

Life is actually pretty great, and I'm quite thankful. Any other quasi psychological analysis you wanna take upon my psyche?

Forum List

Back