Schiff says that they can criminally indict Donald Trump

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes

What a shocking conclusion by Shifty. :auiqs.jpg:

That is what this whole thing is about, trying to keep Trump off the 2024 ballot.

We have the evidence!
Well...we need the evidence!
Well...well...we need an investigation!

Aren't these in the wrong sequence?

Are LibTards that retarded?
Yes.
Did a failed attempt to disrupt the constitutional transition of presidential powers using violence happen on January 6?

Way too soon for indictments, Garland has to wait till mid-October so the clown show of dem "hearings" and leaked DOJ reports on any "investigations" can run through the summer months first. It's all the dems have at this point.

They are in desperation mode looking at losing power for a generation so I would not put anything past them.....They are pure evil.

Did a failed attempt to disrupt the constitutional transition of presidential powers using violence happen on January 6?

I am far left, but clearly there was NOT at all an attempt to disrupt the election certification.
The protestors never got to the House or Senate, and had brought with them nothing that would allow them to even get through a locked door.
So they ONLY got to areas open to the public.
Never did they get to private property even.

Forum List

Back