Schiff says that they can criminally indict Donald Trump

so he never said he’d indict her?

LOL, it's funny how people argue that someone didn't use exactly the same words, word for word or the point isn't valid. LOL

Trump promised the same thing but neither did/will follow through.

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes
Schiff is a useless windbag, always has been. He would not know the truth if it handed him a business card.

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes
Sounds like the Orange Virus is about to be innoculated.

LOL, it's funny how people argue that someone didn't use exactly the same words, word for word or the point isn't so hvalid. LOL

Trump promised the same thing but neither did/will follow through.
so he never said he’d indict her?
you showed where he was going to investigate…but not indict

it’s funny how you dembots use parody

They've impeached Trump twice. Both times they failed to remove him from office.

The idiot left, led by this Schiff piece of shit, needs to simply accept and admit that they just don't have the juice to take the guy down once and for all...

Forum List

Back