Schiff says that they can criminally indict Donald Trump

If the GOP wins back the house and senate they must charge this dude with treason and place him in a cell next to Pelosi....
If congressional oversight powers on the executive branch are treason then every republican is talking treason these days.

Yep, no indictment. However I hope it gets dragged out all the way up until Trump has to fire back against the coup that was conducted against him by the Democrat's for 4+ years. Yeah let's send it all to court finally HELL YEAH. The crimes of the century exposed.
Never gonna happen.

Last time I saw a crazed gaze like that, it was on a Nazi's face!

View attachment 657122
adam.jpg

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes
Schiff is an idiot.

'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'
This is the same moron that said he had evidence of Russian collusion, and all that would be needed to carry about two successful impeachments and removal from office. Puhleeeeeeeeze! THE GENTLEMAN WILL SUSPEND!

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Violent Hate Groups
Schiff should have already been indicted and would have been if we had had a US AG worth a damn.

Schiff perjured himself on several occasions by claiming he had a whistleblower who he had met / talked to personally, which turn3d out to be a lie. He then llegally authored his own personal 'transcript' of a conversation held by the President of the United States, in which he fabricated the words he claimed the President had spoken. He presented his illegal, fabricated evidence as actual evidence.

This man is so fucking stupid he did this AFTER the REAL transcript had been submitted and entered into evidence..

This Schiff was IMMEDIATELY caught, his crimes exposed. As we all know, though, actual laws do not apply to Democrats, and Pelosi protected Schiff.

The only people with whom Schiff has any credibility anymore are the indoctrinated sheep who willing drink from the Democrats' propaganda urinal and walk away parroting their lies.

Comment:
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Violent Hate Groups
Somebody tell Schiff Congress indites no one.

What a pencil-necked geek.

What's ironic about Schiff is that the fellow who coined the term "Pencil Neck Geek" was the Hollywood Fashion Plate, Classy Freddie Blassie , who hailed from his district in Hollywood California.

Comment:
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Violent Hate Groups

Comment:
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Violent Hate Groups
Another one of the Democrat bottom feeders who is destroying the credibility of the US government for a vendetta against Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back