Schiff says that they can criminally indict Donald Trump

I think the magaturds involved in the January 6th 'shitty insurrection' are traitorous scum that deserve to be shot.

Now you.
Maybe not shot as you lied and put it, because I know you don't want none of your Dimocrat traitor's shot/executed for treason if we were to get to the real and full on truth that lay somewhere in between all the Democrat smoke and mirror's, and this while they attempt feverishly to blame another for the crap that they started or created.

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes

Does this mean Monday June 13 will be Trumps day for getting indicted?

iu.gif

upload_2020-2-15_19-28-41.jpeg.jpg

Mostly harmless.
Utterly. Your most potent weapon is yelling at people on the internet.
Yeah, sure. You go with that. :113: See, I'm an adult. I don't attack (unless I'm on the clock). I don't have targets (unless they present themselves as hostile).
Such violent language. Tsk, tsk.
Life is actually pretty great, and I'm quite thankful. Any other quasi psychological analysis you wanna take upon my psyche?
I just go by what I see. You don't like your anger being pointed out? Get counseling.

If a person is convicted of treason, their political affiliation is no longer relevant. Magaturd or 'Dimocrat', they get executed either way. :dunno:
True, but getting that conviction is a tough one if not almost impossible today. Throwing around the term loosely is what makes Dimocrats look totally desperate in hopes to silence their political opponent's with threats of violence against their political foe's, even if the legal definition of treason is an old one that might still apply, but not ever used.

Schiff says a lot of stupid shit.

He was still claiming Russian collusion, never produced the proof he claimed to have. Weird.
Because I see references made all the time to Schiff's claim he had evidence of collusion, I thought I'd address it.

In other words, Special Counsel Mueller’s inability to prove a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in no way “exonerates” the president of any wrongdoing. The president’s wrongdoing has already been proven. A four-page letter to Congress written by an attorney general Trump appointed because his first attorney general wouldn’t do enough to undercut the investigation doesn’t nullify any of the examples Schiff listed on Thursday.

“I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK,” concluded Schiff. “The day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.”

www.rollingstone.com

Adam Schiff Presents His 'Evidence of Collusion'

The House Intelligence Committee chairman and foe of President Trump delivered a fiery speech on Thursday morning
www.rollingstone.com
www.rollingstone.com

He left out this.

www.justsecurity.org

US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016

The Treasury Department says Konstantin Kilimnik “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy."
www.justsecurity.org
www.justsecurity.org

So the answer to the question about whether Schiff lied about his claim is no. He's right about something else too. America, or at least some Americans, have lost their way. They remain loyal to a traitor who attempted a coup.

Schiff: Jan. 6 Panel Will Show Evidence Of GOPers’ Requests For Pardons From Trump

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who serves on the Jan. 6 Select Committee, on Sunday said the panel plans to show evidence that GOP members of Congress sought pardons from former President Trump in light of their involvement with efforts to overturn the 2020 election results.

During the committee’s first public hearing last week, vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said that Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) and “multiple other Republican congressmen” sought presidential pardons for their roles in Trump’s election steal scheme. Cheney also suggested that the panel’s third public hearing scheduled for Wednesday will feature information about efforts by GOP lawmakers, including Perry, to secure a pardon for themselves after Jan. 6. Perry’s spokesperson Jay Ostrich denied Cheney’s allegation, telling reporters that the claim is a “laughable, ludicrous and a thoroughly soulless lie.”

Congressional investigators believe Perry was involved in a scheme to install Justice Department lawyer Jeffrey Clark as acting attorney general in an effort to weaponize the DOJ as a means to overturn Trump’s 2020 loss. Alongside four other Republican lawmakers, Perry was subpoenaed by the committee for testimony. They have all refused to comply.

Schiff: Jan. 6 Panel Will Show Evidence Of GOPers’ Requests For Pardons

Gee, I wonder why they felt they needed pardons. Jordan is a likely candidate.

Because I see references made all the time to Schiff's claim he had evidence of collusion, I thought I'd address it.

In other words, Special Counsel Mueller’s inability to prove a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in no way “exonerates” the president of any wrongdoing. The president’s wrongdoing has already been proven. A four-page letter to Congress written by an attorney general Trump appointed because his first attorney general wouldn’t do enough to undercut the investigation doesn’t nullify any of the examples Schiff listed on Thursday.

“I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK,” concluded Schiff. “The day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.”

www.rollingstone.com

The House Intelligence Committee chairman and foe of President Trump delivered a fiery speech on Thursday morning
www.rollingstone.com
www.rollingstone.com

He left out this.

www.justsecurity.org

US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016

The Treasury Department says Konstantin Kilimnik “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy."
www.justsecurity.org
www.justsecurity.org

So the answer to the question about whether Schiff lied about his claim is no. He's right about something else too. America, or at least some Americans, have lost their way. They remain loyal to a traitor who attempted a coup.
Loyal to a president that done his job while in office, no more no less... The Democrat's have cost this nation trillions of dollar's with their bull crap over the year's, and Trump made the mistake of trying to help the nation gain some sort of fiscal responsibility, and sanity back in it all. All you have to do is take your blinders off in order to see the devastation Biden and company has since created, but nope you aren't going to do that because Biden supports your cause whatever that cause might be eh ?? Bribing the public with government funds and perks should be monitored big time these days, but everything has run off the rails so far that who knows if the train can be put back on the tracks.

Schiff: Jan. 6 Panel Will Show Evidence Of GOPers’ Requests For Pardons From Trump

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who serves on the Jan. 6 Select Committee, on Sunday said the panel plans to show evidence that GOP members of Congress sought pardons from former President Trump in light of their involvement with efforts to overturn the 2020 election results.

During the committee’s first public hearing last week, vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said that Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) and “multiple other Republican congressmen” sought presidential pardons for their roles in Trump’s election steal scheme. Cheney also suggested that the panel’s third public hearing scheduled for Wednesday will feature information about efforts by GOP lawmakers, including Perry, to secure a pardon for themselves after Jan. 6. Perry’s spokesperson Jay Ostrich denied Cheney’s allegation, telling reporters that the claim is a “laughable, ludicrous and a thoroughly soulless lie.”

Congressional investigators believe Perry was involved in a scheme to install Justice Department lawyer Jeffrey Clark as acting attorney general in an effort to weaponize the DOJ as a means to overturn Trump’s 2020 loss. Alongside four other Republican lawmakers, Perry was subpoenaed by the committee for testimony. They have all refused to comply.

Schiff: Jan. 6 Panel Will Show Evidence Of GOPers’ Requests For Pardons

Gee, I wonder why they felt they needed pardons. Jordan is a likely candidate.
Is it illegal to ask for a pardon? Since when? You idiots actually think it is criminal or anywhere near it? You dumb bastards. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

www.rollingstone.com

www.rollingstone.com
www.rollingstone.com

He left out this.

www.justsecurity.org

www.justsecurity.org
www.justsecurity.org

So the answer to the question about whether Schiff lied about his claim is no.

He lied.

Just for laughs, how does polling data show collusion?

If Adumb Schifferbrains would have turned over all that evidence of Russian collusion he had on Trump we wouldn't be worrying about Jan 6.

Trump would be in prison. So, I blame Schifferbrains for Jan 6 for hiding all that evidence from the world.
Schiff said over and over that there was "more than circumstantial evidence," of Trump colluding with the Russians. So that means that he had direct evidence, i.e. eyewitness testimony.

Where is it? Who testified that they saw or heard Trump collude with the Russians?

Libs?

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes

Disagree with your assertion, but do agree with the list of Republican led crimes.

Schiff is correct. It has been proven beyond any doubt that Trump is guilty of seditious conspiracy, among a number of other crimes.

He also has big problems in Georgia coming his way, not to mention the civil suits in New York, that arent going away either.

Disagree with your assertion, but do agree with the list of Republican led crimes.

Schiff is correct. It has been proven beyond any doubt that Trump is guilty of seditious conspiracy, among a number of other crimes.

He also has big problems in Georgia coming his way, not to mention the civil suits in New York, that arent going away either.
Yeah....and all of these hoaxes are designed to keep him from running again and beating them again.

Yeah....and all of these hoaxes are designed to keep him from running again and beating them again.

Exactly so!!!!!!!!

That is how frightened they are of Trump.

The hope is to hang the term 'insurrection' on him, and use the 14 amendment...

U.S. Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment | Library of Congress​

https://constitution.congress.gov › amendment-14

But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, ...
Section 2 · ‎Section 3

Why hasn't he been indicted yet?

Forum List

Back