Hometown update.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I posted about my hometown earlier. Here is an update:

I probably sounded like an angry old man gaslighting my community. Remember I told you my nephew swallowed what he thought was an Adderall and went braindead? Take a look at this-Home sweet home:

As far as I know the CEO of the hospital who demanded that the city council pass a resolution that everyone wear a mask but stood silent when Gov. Chris Sununu declared liquor stores and tobacco outlets essential businesses, is still there. Should he be fired?

Happens too often. Our local hospital got slapped around pretty hard because they had no system of checks in place to prevent it while two nurses were able to make off with something like 11K+ doses over 3 years of narcotics before getting caught. Swapping pills, pocketing "missed" doses, injecting saline instead of the meds, etc etc. Addiction is an ugly thing.

Happens too often. Our local hospital got slapped around pretty hard because they had no system of checks in place to prevent it while two nurses were able to make off with something like 11K+ doses over 3 years of narcotics before getting caught. Swapping pills, pocketing "missed" doses, injecting saline instead of the meds, etc etc. Addiction is an ugly thing.
I had my gallbladder removed there in 2015. What the hell is going on? The nurses were wonderful. They kept me comfortable with heated blankets while I waited. The surgeon fit me in and I had to wait a long time. Now the medical center appears to be dropping to the same level as the city's Fischer-Price newspaper, Hooterville talk radio station, and animal house liberal arts college. Right now I'd be afraid to let some of these people work on my car. I have a hernia that does not prevent me doing anything but how long should I wait?

I had my gallbladder removed there in 2015. What the hell is going on? The nurses were wonderful. They kept me comfortable with heated blankets while I waited. The surgeon fit me in and I had to wait a long time. Now the medical center appears to be dropping to the same level as the city's Fischer-Price newspaper, Hooterville talk radio station, and animal house liberal arts college. Right now I'd be afraid to let some of these people work on my car. I have a hernia that does not prevent me doing anything but how long should I wait?
How good is your insurance?

It all boils down to their procedures. I know during my mom's final series of hospitalizations prior to her death, the hospital she was at that she had her first really big surgery had crazy complex procedures involving some of the IV good stuff she was on. They had to chain the pole to the wall and the IV bags had to be placed in an alarmed lockbox. Then a second nurse had to be the one who came in, verfied the drugs, and start the drip. Then a third nurse had to be the one to monitor the administration of the drip. Once the IV bag was done, they worked multiple nurses into the disposition of its secured remains via incineration. The reason they did this was that someone at a nearby hospital had stolen an IV bag straight off the patient as it was being administered and the hospital she was at caught people dumpster diving looking for discarded pain patches. These are the type of procedure both our local hospitals were clearly lacking which is why both have been hit by addicted nurses. The fact patterns are somewhat striking since the thing that got ours busted was also the "unexpected" death of one of the nurses who was swiping the stuff. It was only then that officials launched a thorough investigation that caught the other nurse and revealed how many drugs apparently had been involved.

Forum List

Back