Save our city.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
There is only one way to save the United States and that is one city at a time. The city I grew up in is infested with leadership that has chosen a path to embrace the transformation of America in ways that destroy the character of the nation. The people that gravitate into public office in the city do not do so out of any sense of service or personal sacrifice, they play the odds that a new world order is coming, and they want to get in on the ground floor. There is nothing new about sleazebags like this, they have always existed. What is new is the sinister propensity of these people to attack the livelihoods of those who resist getting into line using authoritarian force.

This is not new in the world, only in America. The use of the state to enslave the minds of the people is the driving wheel of totalitarian regimes that have existed since the beginning of time. The United States with its middle class has stood apart from this scourge for over two hundred years but after its 2016 presidential election, leadership in Washington decided that now is the time to wipe out the ability of common people to work the levers of democracy. Washington was able to use election fraud to tilt the outcome and direction of the republic in 2020 by using a pandemic as an ally to justify all the mail-in votes necessary to win control.

Many of the people in my home city roam the streets drooling in propagandized hatred of a former president that dared to question Washington and its motives. But what is worse is that city media here have abandoned any kind of objective reporting of events and function as state loudspeakers. The city has a newspaper, radio programming, and a liberal arts college that control the narrative with no input from opposition. This is dangerous.

A local medical center has released enough deadly Fentanyl into the community to kill millions. No one is calling for the CEO of the medical center to step down and no one is asking any questions about how long the poison has really been making it to the streets.
The city is sick, very sick. How do you get rid of a state newspaper and radio programming before more die? You may want to find out.

How did 7 gallons of fentanyl go missing from a hospital? Regulators launch investigation (beckershospitalreview.com)

SEVEN GALLONS OF FENTANYL?????!!!?? - Authentic Medicine

There is only one way to save the United States and that is one city at a time. The city I grew up in is infested with leadership that has chosen a path to embrace the transformation of America in ways that destroy the character of the nation. The people that gravitate into public office in the city do not do so out of any sense of service or personal sacrifice, they play the odds that a new world order is coming, and they want to get in on the ground floor. There is nothing new about sleazebags like this, they have always existed. What is new is the sinister propensity of these people to attack the livelihoods of those who resist getting into line using authoritarian force.

This is not new in the world, only in America. The use of the state to enslave the minds of the people is the driving wheel of totalitarian regimes that have existed since the beginning of time. The United States with its middle class has stood apart from this scourge for over two hundred years but after its 2016 presidential election, leadership in Washington decided that now is the time to wipe out the ability of common people to work the levers of democracy. Washington was able to use election fraud to tilt the outcome and direction of the republic in 2020 by using a pandemic as an ally to justify all the mail-in votes necessary to win control.

Many of the people in my home city roam the streets drooling in propagandized hatred of a former president that dared to question Washington and its motives. But what is worse is that city media here have abandoned any kind of objective reporting of events and function as state loudspeakers. The city has a newspaper, radio programming, and a liberal arts college that control the narrative with no input from opposition. This is dangerous.

A local medical center has released enough deadly Fentanyl into the community to kill millions. No one is calling for the CEO of the medical center to step down and no one is asking any questions about how long the poison has really been making it to the streets.
The city is sick, very sick. How do you get rid of a state newspaper and radio programming before more die? You may want to find out.

How did 7 gallons of fentanyl go missing from a hospital? Regulators launch investigation (beckershospitalreview.com)

Just wait until they dump a ton in a water supply. Going to happen. Not one retard politician has thought of that

Wait a minute. Fentanyl is used to knock out elephants and hippos for surgery. WTF is it doing in a med center?

Vet your local politicians closely, lest they be ICLEI plants inserted into your area to do the UN's bidding. That goes for all Americans if you want organic local representation. Be ye Democrat or Republican, or Independent

Last edited:
Wait a minute. Fentanyl is used to knock out elephants and hippos for surgery. WTF is it doing in a med center?
They've used it on me before a cardioversion (shock to the heart).

It works very goodly when used properly. I'm talking with the doc and the next thing I know he's telling me the procedure is over.

And I say...no shit?

Used properly, it's as valid a painkiller as other opioids.

But misused, I gather it is easier to die from it than to die from most others. Apparently. the margin between the dose that one would take to get “high” from it, and the dose that can kill you, is pretty narrow.

Fentanyl is what the paramedics injected into me before they hauled me out of a construction site with a broken leg, three years ago. (In fact, tomorrow will be three years, to the day.)

The current misery of drug abuse is due to the drug war forcing addicts underground and away from any possible treatment while drug companies legally sold the real gateway drugs by the ton. We now have a thousands of addicts and still very little political will to confront the problem like the public health crisis it is.

This needs to collapse...the current system in untenable.

Used properly, it's as valid a painkiller as other opioids.

But misused, I gather it is easier to die from it than to die from most others. Apparently. the margin between the dose that one would take to get “high” from it, and the dose that can kill you, is pretty narrow.

Fentanyl is what the paramedics injected into me before they hauled me out of a construction site with a broken leg, three years ago. (In fact, tomorrow will be three years, to the day.)
I hope they don't use it here. I want natural morphine.

well, the open border policy, approved by the SCUM demonRATs, doesn't help AMERICA at all.
drugs, pedophiles, and criminals are readily available, as long as the SCUM demonRATS keep this policy
the only good SCUM demonRAT, is a dead SCUM demonRAT
GOD BLESS AMERICA

At the time, I didn't care what drugs they used to get the pain under control. I trusted them to know what they were doing with it.

I just wanted to get the process underway of getting my leg fixed, an important first step of which was to get me out of that construction site and into an ambulance while minimizing, as much as possible, any additional damage that might be done to me in the course of doing so.

They use it more commonly on terminal patients, but doctors seem to be shying away from morphine in favor of other drugs. I have been told that there is something about morphine and the drugs they use for sedation that is believed to cause or worsen sunset syndrome type experiences.

Washington was able to use election fraud to tilt the outcome and direction of the republic in 2020 by using a pandemic as an ally to justify all the mail-in votes necessary to win control.
Sadly, you do not have one scintilla of evidence to buttress your accusation of fraud, which means that this alleged fraud, like so many other accusations you make, exists only in your fevered imagination.

Sadly, you do not have one scintilla of evidence to buttress your accusation of fraud, which means that this alleged fraud, like so many other accusations you make, exists only in your fevered imagination.
Preogs seem to want the darkness and the chaos. That is not freedom. That is manipulation.

Vet your local politicians closely, lest they be ICLEI plants inserted into your area to do the UN's bidding. That goes for all Americans if you want organic local representation. Be ye Democrat or Republican, or Independent

The mayors and local governments of many American cities have already aligned themselves with United Nations urban programs. In some cases, these alliances have been in place for over a decade and more. The people who live in such places have zero say in or control over this kind of low budget political treason. That is, unless they plan to break out pitchforks and torches.

The mayors and local governments of many American cities have already aligned themselves with United Nations urban programs. In some cases, these alliances have been in place for over a decade and more. The people who live in such places have zero say in or control over this kind of low budget political treason. That is, unless they plan to break out pitchforks and torches.

WTF are you yammering about?

Forum List

Back