Satan's goal is to continue to use the American left...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...to effectively diminish or destroy the pro-Israel faction of the U.S. in order that the U.S. will abandon Israel or even become a belligerent to Israel.

Joe Biden has been friendly to Israel, but his days are numbered before he is even sworn in.

The new generations of elite leftists in the Democratic Party often DESPISE Israel. Those are the people that Satan helps to achieve power.

Destroying Israel is Satan's goal in order to mock God and, hopefully (from his point of view), to prevent the return of Jesus, who would destroy Satan as well as those that serve him.

God said that Israel was his chosen people. He did not say "Israel is my chosen people as long as the U.S. is willing to defend her".

You are arguing that "the left" or "Satan" is stronger than God's word. Is Israel not his chosen people regardless of what we do?

these people are real fundamentalist lunatics...
world is lucky to survive the 4 years this mentality was in charge...

OMFG the last thing on my mind right now is some foreign country in bum fucked nowhere. Israel will be fine. Can we at least sort out our own shit for a change?

Why don't you go fuck your whore mother in the mouth and in the ass just like I've been doing for years? Lol. I won't touch that skank's disease-ridden c*nt, of course. Lol!!!

Man, you are a piss poor representation of "Christians"
Are they ALL like you?

This is PARTLY why I no longer have the faith I used to......people like you who tell others they are stupid not to follow Jesus's teachings, then you say shit like this. Totally ruins ANY credibility.

No thanks!

...to effectively diminish or destroy the pro-Israel faction of the U.S. in order that the U.S. will abandon Israel or even become a belligerent to Israel.

Joe Biden has been friendly to Israel, but his days are numbered before he is even sworn in.

The new generations of elite leftists in the Democratic Party often DESPISE Israel. Those are the people that Satan helps to achieve power.

Destroying Israel is Satan's goal in order to mock God and, hopefully (from his point of view), to prevent the return of Jesus, who would destroy Satan as well as those that serve him.

Do you actually believe this shit?

I mean, I make jokes about the crazy Funditards who support the Zionist Entity so that "Jesus can come back and kill all the sinners", but I rarely expect to see one who says that shit out loud.

The biggest problem the Zionist Entity has is that it is an apartheid state of colonists.. That's it. It's why most of the world is hostile to it, because it's kind of a bad look to bomb school children because their parents are upset you took their land.

Satan's goal is to continue to use the American left
If it is used as efectively as he is using the right, America is truly in trouble.

We should be pro Israel for political and economic reasons, not for biblical reasons. Israel is a great ally to have in the Near East. We shouldn't buy their friendship, of course, but we can sure use it.

The thread premise is a lie.

Neither Democrats nor liberals seek to ‘abandon’ Israel.

And references to ‘satan’ are baseless, hateful demagoguery – as ridiculous as they are wrong.

Why don't you go fuck your whore mother in the mouth and in the ass just like I've been doing for years? Lol. I won't touch that skank's disease-ridden c*nt, of course. Lol!!!

Man, you are a piss poor representation of "Christians"
Are they ALL like you?

This is PARTLY why I no longer have the faith I used to......people like you who tell others they are stupid not to follow Jesus's teachings, then you say shit like this. Totally ruins ANY credibility.

No thanks!

Go fuck your whore mother.

This forum is a shithole and this is the type of decorum that it deserves.
Any problem with this forum is the consequence of you and others on the right propagating ridiculous lies and baseless demagoguery.

It’s perfectly appropriate and warranted that you and others on the right be challenged on your ridiculous lies and baseless demagoguery, given the fact they’re comprehensively wrong.

Satan has been busy, the nation of Israel has been destroyed many times throughout history.

And references to ‘satan’ are baseless, hateful demagoguery – as ridiculous as they are wrong.

Clearly you’re under the wrongheaded notion that you can post ridiculous lies with impunity – you cannot.

Clearly you’re under the wrongheaded notion that you can post ridiculous lies with impunity – you cannot.

“Satan's goal is to continue to use the American left…”

It’s the American right more in league with evil – given social conservatives’ unwarranted hostility toward gay and transgender Americans and the privacy rights of women.

Ya. Thats the speech of a lover of God. You gotta be kidding.

You into the Scofield Heresy or just Hal Lindsey?

Forum List

Back